· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2014
 Print Thread
PCMdaily DB Stat Discussion
bob7
Tour de France isn't only race in season. What did Nibali besides Tdf ?

matt17br
bob7 wrote:
Tour de France isn't only race in season. What did Nibali besides Tdf ?

Training to get the best shape as possible at the TDF. And you cannot only consider 2014. In 2013's Tirreno he defeatedFroome. He was the only one to do that in a stage race last year.
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
dark_x2012
I am fine with Nibali at 82 as long as his supp stats are lower than the other three of the big Four Wink

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 04:23
Bot Agent

IP: None  
bob7
last year. We don't know, what Contador was able to do at le Tour. He won Vuelta without being in the shape, so why can not we suppose, he could defeat Nibali ? The same with Froome. Nibali had no rivals in Tour. It's difficult to judge riders in this year.

matt17br
dark_x2012 wrote:
I am fine with Nibali at 82 as long as his supp stats are lower than the other three of the big Four Wink

Are you kidding me? Only Quintana is better than him in the 3rd week.
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

Arberg27
83: Nibali, Froome, Contador, Quintana (Froome better TT and Quintana weaker TT, Froome and Contador better backup stats, Contador better ACC)
81: Valverde, Rodriguez, Aru (Valverde better in all other stats and Rodriguez better than Aru in hills and ACC)
80: Uran, Pinot, Peraud, Majka, Rolland (Uran better TT)

bob7
Arberg27 wrote:
83: Nibali, Froome, Contador, Quintana (Froome better TT and Quintana weaker TT, Froome and Contador better backup stats, Contador better ACC)
81: Valverde, Rodriguez, Aru (Valverde better in all other stats and Rodriguez better than Aru in hills and ACC)

:lol:

matt17br
Arberg27 wrote:
Too much riders on 80s, but you are getting better at least.

dark_x2012
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:

Well according to you Nibali is a superfavourite in any stage race he takes part in. And this is far from reality. Wink You gotta chose: he's either 82 and worse supp stats or 81 and better sta and rec than Contador and Froome.

matt17br
dark_x2012 wrote:
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:

Well according to you Nibali is a superfavourite in any stage race he takes part in. And this is far from reality. Wink You gotta chose: he's either 82 and worse supp stats or 81 and better sta and rec than Contador and Froome.

I think that you are confusing a bit the meaning of realism. Nibali isn't as good as Froome or Contador, so he has 1 point less than them. Although he is a bit better in the 3rd week, so he has better backup stats than both. No way he can be 81, 2 points worse than Froome and Contador.

dark_x2012
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:

I think that you are confusing a bit the meaning of realism. Nibali isn't as good as Froome or Contador, so he has 1 point less than them. Although he is a bit better in the 3rd week, so he has better backup stats than both. No way he can be 81, 2 points worse than Froome and Contador.

No he's nowhere near those two when it comes to pure climber skills. I agree on the part with backup stats but in top shape he can't match Contador and Froome Wink
I think he's slightly overrated but will stop here. There is no point in spam comments which don't say anything different than before Pfft

matt17br
dark_x2012 wrote:
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:

No he's nowhere near those two when it comes to pure climber skills. I agree on the part with backup stats but in top shape he can't match Contador and Froome Wink
I think he's slightly overrated but will stop here. There is no point in spam comments which don't say anything different than before Pfft

Nowhere near? Thanks for those 10 seconds of laughing :lol:
Did you ever see Nibali fight against one of them? NO. When you saw Nibali being nowhere near Contador or Froome?

dark_x2012
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:

Did you ever see Nibali fight against one of them? NO. When you saw Nibali being nowhere near Contador or Froome?

Exactly I can't prove it so I stop right here. It's a personal prejudice so I'll wait until next year to either prove my words or be proven wrong Wink

matt17br
dark_x2012 wrote:
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:

Exactly I can't prove it so I stop right here. It's a personal prejudice so I'll wait until next year to either prove my words or be proven wrong Wink

Ok, thank you Wink At least we had a non-troll discussion Pfft

Bosskardo
Maybe bring some science in otherwise I'll start screming Kangert MO81 TT80 because I like him.
https://sportsscientists.com/2014/07/t...-the-tour/
Quote:
Nibali 2014 and Froome 2013 are very, very evenly matched
The rest of the podium/top contenders are, with one exception, slower in 2014 than 2013. Quintana last year was climbing at the level of Nibali this year, apart from that short climb where Froome was so dominant on Ax-3-Domaines.
i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz249/PCMkardo/TranscodedWallpaper.jpg

bob7
Isn't Kittel undefeated with 83 SP and 83 ACC ?

matt17br
bob7 wrote:
Isn't Kittel undefeated with 83 SP and 83 ACC ?

Undefeated? Underrated maybe? If you are meaning underrated, no, he is not.

bob7
Invincible, better ?

matt17br
bob7 wrote:
Invincible, better ?

No, he is not. Mainly because this year the daily form affects a lot the riders' performances.

Tafiolmo
Nibali's not overrated at all and a perfect 82. He won the Tour by 7 and a half minutes and 9 and a half minutes over Valverde.

If Froome and Contador are 83 then he's definitely 82, needs to be at least 2 points over Valverde. The only big issue I see amongst the really big riders is Quintana to whether he should be 83 or 82.
Edited by Tafiolmo on 21-09-2014 12:42

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Blue scar