· Guests Online: 35

· Members Online: 1
jandal7

· Total Members: 160,993
· Newest Member: JorgeNub
View Thread
 Print Thread
The Politics Thread
@Strydz: Same as the previous debate. Top 10 main stage, 6 in the undercard debate.
baseballlover312, 06-03-14 : "Nuke Moscow...Don't worry Russia, we've got plenty of love to go around your cities"
Sarah Palin, 08-03-14 (CPAC, on Russian aggression) : "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke"

i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r657/547984/truth-vi.png

Big thanks to jdog for making this AMAZING userbar!

Avin Wargunnson
Libertarians everywhere, someone help us. Pfft

I did this thing while ago and was labeled as Left-Authoritarian, but not so much away from centre. Pretty much crosswise from Jesleyhs dot.
I'll be back

weirdskyfan64
Liberal right-leaner.
On the Republican presidential debate- I thought each candidate spent their time seeing who could lean further to the right- and as for Trump, for someone who says he hates politicians he sure speaks in soundbites.
Disclaimer- Most of my posts are me thinking aloud. And most of what I think is rubbish.
Winner of a FIFA Prediction Fair Play Award (a phrase becoming increasingly ironic)
"... Because he (me) has a sound tactical mind in general..." jandal7, at 9:30 am GMT on 12th May 2016

Ian Butler
Avin Wargunnson wrote:
Libertarians everywhere, someone help us. Pfft

I did this thing while ago and was labeled as Left-Authoritarian, but not so much away from centre. Pretty much crosswise from Jesleyhs dot.

Haven't done this thing but I don't need it to know where I stand.
Left, authoritarian Grin Welcome, brother!

cactus-jack
It's a bit of a strange dynamic if other republican candidates try to "out-Trump" the Trump-inator by edging further and further right. In my experience, elections usually end up with parties being involved a "race to the centre", trying to capture the mid-range voters, whom naturally are the largest precentage.

After all, what doesn't kill the Trump, only makes him Trumpier.

PS: I don't have the furthest idea if that "whom" was used correctly, but it sounded right so I went for it, Trump-style. If you dissagree, then you are clearly a menstruating, drug-dealing no-good immigrant.
There's a fine line between "psychotherapist" and "psycho the rapist"

www.pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2013/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2013/avatar.png

baseballlover312
Unfortunately, that's a lot how primaries work. People need to go as far extreme as possible, because they can't get the nomination without getting that demographics vote. Then once they win the nomination, it's a dart back to the center.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

weirdskyfan64
Well, according to UK media, Rand Paul has destroyed the US tax code and Lindsey Graham has smashed his phone to death with a baseball bat. And Graham didn't even reach the top debate.
Disclaimer- Most of my posts are me thinking aloud. And most of what I think is rubbish.
Winner of a FIFA Prediction Fair Play Award (a phrase becoming increasingly ironic)
"... Because he (me) has a sound tactical mind in general..." jandal7, at 9:30 am GMT on 12th May 2016

Avin Wargunnson
Does it matter who is voted American president anyway? I dont care, i just want them to stay away from exporting "democracy" to the rest of the world by airstrikes and supporting the terrorist, because it is good in a short term and fight them back in the long term to have a destroyed areas, which they can rebuild and support their industry.

Obama or Bush, both are same shit. Fuck USA
I'll be back

cactus-jack
Can someone with more "inside information" explain to me in short how Jeb Bush is doing? I seem to be seeing a fair amount of "Iraq" being thrown in there.

If your last name is Bush, and you willingly talk about Iraq, you must be in deep shit.
There's a fine line between "psychotherapist" and "psycho the rapist"

www.pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2013/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2013/avatar.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 19-09-2024 00:12
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Ian Butler
Avin Wargunnson wrote:
Does it matter who is voted American president anyway? I dont care, i just want them to stay away from exporting "democracy" to the rest of the world by airstrikes and supporting the terrorist, because it is good in a short term and fight them back in the long term to have a destroyed areas, which they can rebuild and support their industry.

Basically, this is correct.
Politics don't matter anymore. It's the multinationals who rule. And you never lose if you play both sides. So it's not that silly to think those multinationalists are beyond both parties. Who gets elected is just a minor game for them, I guess.

Avin Wargunnson wrote:

Why would they stay away from "exporting democracy" loool. That is naive, do you realise how much not only the USA makes from military industrial complex, not even to mention how these candidates personally benefit from these ventures. I mean the USA has a culture of priding itself on its war machine, I mean why did this country even become a superpower in the first place.

We really should stop dreaming, if there's a day that all the American troops are properly inside our own border then I probably won't live to see it Grin

@cactus-jack: Reporter asked whether he would've supported the Iraq war knowing what we know now. He said yes. The next day at a rally he said no. Then they questioned him and he said he misunderstood the question. So he is presented as a flip flopper Pfft
baseballlover312, 06-03-14 : "Nuke Moscow...Don't worry Russia, we've got plenty of love to go around your cities"
Sarah Palin, 08-03-14 (CPAC, on Russian aggression) : "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke"

Paul23
547984 wrote:
the USA has a culture

The USA has no culture. Pfft
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

Popeye
Wow... I have to jump in here. So many comments about the naivety of the USA only demonstrate the naivety of the posters, or perhaps their tender age. And as for how the US became a superpower.... Ask your Granddad. And then see if you have the courage to say FUCK THE USA.

For all the bungled and naive attempts at intervention in the middle east, the Americans have at least tried while all Europe does is ruminate, vacillate & hesitate. Even though the crisis is on their doorstep.

Or how about the Ukraine eh ? When Putin gives the go ahead to let the tanks roll (again) will you still be chanting FUCK THE USA. I don't think so.

"Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it"

Avin Wargunnson
I am actually very interested in history and have read and study a lot about both world wars and following years and i am still able to say it.

First, the country when i was born was "deliberated" (and later "enslaved" ) by the Soviet Union, not USA. Of course it was also possible because of US (and british,canadian,australian, czech, french and whatever soldiers) pressing the Hitlers Germany from the West, but when the mighty USA decided to join the war? It was not before they were directly attacked by Japanese at Pearl Harbor and before they calculated that rebuilding a destroyed Europe as the partner could be actually a good business and political move.

Dont get me wrong, i and majority of the people will be forever grateful for help in closing days of WW2, but more to a soldiers, rather then their goverment.

Also we are discussing things 70 years old, while the sentence Fuck the USA was more directed to everything what came after from land of false religion and consumption. Vietnam, Nicaragua, Panama, Afghanistan, Iraq, just a few examples. That is not enough for you, should i close my eyes in front of these giant clusterfucks because the helped us in the past?

So yeah, fuck USA. Not their citizens, ordinary people, but their culture of being the self-proclaimed centerpiece of freedom, their politics and whoever is pulling the strings in last 60 years.
I'll be back

wackojackohighcliffe
Gave it a try, quite proud.
wackojackohighcliffe attached the following image:
chart_ec_8_13_soc_8.jpg

Edited by wackojackohighcliffe on 14-08-2015 16:07

Paul23
Avin Wargunnson wrote:
I am actually very interested in history and have read and study a lot about both world wars and following years and i am still able to say it.

First, the country when i was born was "deliberated" (and later "enslaved" ) by the Soviet Union, not USA. Of course it was also possible because of US (and british,canadian,australian, czech, french and whatever soldiers) pressing the Hitlers Germany from the West, but when the mighty USA decided to join the war? It was not before they were directly attacked by Japanese at Pearl Harbor and before they calculated that rebuilding a destroyed Europe as the partner could be actually a good business and political move.

Dont get me wrong, i and majority of the people will be forever grateful for help in closing days of WW2, but more to a soldiers, rather then their goverment.

Also we are discussing things 70 years old, while the sentence Fuck the USA was more directed to everything what came after from land of false religion and consumption. Vietnam, Nicaragua, Panama, Afghanistan, Iraq, just a few examples. That is not enough for you, should i close my eyes in front of these giant clusterfucks because the helped us in the past?

So yeah, fuck USA. Not their citizens, ordinary people, but their culture of being the self-proclaimed centerpiece of freedom, their politics and whoever is pulling the strings in last 60 years.

I cant agree more but I have to add something. I also hate citizens in the USA. But only the ones, who think that America is awesome as fuck in all ways. Also those who think that they're really bringing freedom to everyone. My guess for the next country who needs a bit of Freedom? Norway, because they have oil....I mean, because they are not free.
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

Paul23 wrote:
I cant agree more but I have to add something. I also hate citizens in the USA. But only the ones, who think that America is awesome as fuck in all ways. Also those who think that they're really bringing freedom to everyone. My guess for the next country who needs a bit of Freedom? Norway, because they have oil....I mean, because they are not free.

Are you hating on ignorant people? Damn you must hate a lot of people then Pfft

Avin Wargunnson
547984 wrote:
Paul23 wrote:

Are you hating on ignorant people? Damn you must hate a lot of people then Pfft

Exactly. I was like that no less then decade ago, before realizing that i probably cant think bad about people who just want to live in sweet ignorance.
I'll be back

Can't help but get a good laugh from this

weirdskyfan64
OK, US. Explain this one.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/20...-candidate
I've been laughing for the past half-hour.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Red Bull - Cervélo Qatar TTT
Red Bull - Cervélo Qatar TTT