· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2014
 Print Thread
PCMdaily DB Stat Discussion
Arberg27
Contador: Wait until the last mountain, except once in his entire career.
Froome: Also wait until the last mountain, where he attacks more than any other.
Nibali: Not afraid to attack others places than the last mountain, as the cobblestone stage and descent.
Quintana: Always attacking from long range.

Contador 73
Froome 75
Nibali 80
Quintana 82
Edited by Arberg27 on 19-09-2014 13:11

matt17br
Arberg27 wrote:
Froome: Also wait until the last mountain, where he attacks more than any other.
Nibali: Not afraid to attack others places than the last mountain, as the cobblestone stage and descent.

Contador 73
Froome 75
Nibali 80
Quintana 82

https://lmgtfy.com...dor+attack
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 04:23
Bot Agent

IP: None  
skippo12
Wow that is my first post here...
I think after the tour the gap between Nibali and the rest of the tourstarters should be bigger concerning the mountain and recovery stat. So for me there is no way that Valverde goes with 80 while Nibali only gets 82. The problem is that I still think that Froome and Contador are better pure climbers than Nibali so Nibalis stat can`t be raised to 83. Also Valverde stat can`t be lowered because he is far better than many of the guys with 79.
My only suggestion would be to give Nibali the best backup stats.
So maybe 74Fl 79End 81Rec or something like that

matt17br
skippo12 wrote:
Wow that is my first post here...
I think after the tour the gap between Nibali and the rest of the tourstarters should be bigger concerning the mountain and recovery stat. So for me there is no way that Valverde goes with 80 while Nibali only gets 82. The problem is that I still think that Froome and Contador are better pure climbers than Nibali so Nibalis stat can`t be raised to 83. Also Valverde stat can`t be lowered because he is far better than many of the guys with 79.
My only suggestion would be to give Nibali the best backup stats.
So maybe 74Fl 79End 81Rec or something like that

The gap between Nibali and Valverde is already enough..
For Nibali on 83... well... you know, I'm italian, I can't say nothing about him eheheh Banana
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

deek12345
Arberg27 wrote:

Contador 73
Froome 75
Nibali 80
Quintana 82

Is this the 1st year you have watch cycling ,or are you trolling or what?

Shonak
Arberg27 wrote:

Contador 73
Froome 75
Nibali 80
Quintana 82

Oh dear lord... Your lack of cycling knowledge & amount of biased opinion is bewildering.
Edited by Shonak on 19-09-2014 13:25
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/team.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/manager.png
"It’s a little bit scary when Contador attacks." - Tommy V

matt17br
deek12345 wrote:

I wrote:
Is this the first year that you follow cycling?

:lol:

deek12345
matt17br wrote:
deek12345 wrote:

I wrote:
Is this the first year that you follow cycling?

:lol:

Wink

Arberg27
Contador:

2014: Froome's Wheels.
2013: Froome's Wheels.
2012: The first and only time he has attacked from long range.
2011: Wait until the last mountain.
2010: Andy Schleck's Wheels.
2009: Wait until the last mountain.
2008: Wait until the last mountain.
2007: Wait until the last mountain.
Edited by Arberg27 on 19-09-2014 13:53

bob7
@Arberg27 you really hate Contador and you aren't objective. There's no other explanation.

Arberg27
I am Danish, I love Saxo Bank and Contador, but Contador always wait until the last mountain to attack (except once in Vuelta 12).

The latest years, he just trying to keep Froome wheels. Dauphine and Vuelta this year. Last year Froome not have all this crash and was too strong.
Edited by Arberg27 on 19-09-2014 14:06

Shonak
Arberg27 wrote:
Contador:

It seems you have a thing for long range attacks, so here, I give you the most epic solo long range attack of 2014. In terms of quality somewhere between Contador's Fuente De triumph and Contador's Galibier stunt. And yeah, this one's real and not a long range move thanks to Giro organization fuck up or because the team orders you to attack in order to help Valverde in Tour.

Besides, you can't deny that Contador has done a ton of attacks in this year. But he's also racing smart. You need this as a champion.

Edited by Shonak on 19-09-2014 14:14
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/team.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/manager.png
"It’s a little bit scary when Contador attacks." - Tommy V

matt17br
Arberg27 wrote:
I am Danish, I love Saxo Bank and Contador, but Contador wait until the last mountain to attack (except once in Vuelta 12).

The last few years he just trying to keep Froome wheels. Dauphine and Vuelta this year. Last year Froome not have all this crash and was too strong.

A rider attacks when he's able to do it. Contador attacks when he's able to do it, You're right, in the last 2 years he attacks a bit less, but Fuente Dè alone makes already the 85% of his ftr stat. Then we can put Giro 2011, Tour 2011 and all the other past years.
Edited by matt17br on 19-09-2014 14:12

The Rider
Arberg27 wrote:
I am Danish, I love Saxo Bank and Contador, but Contador always wait until the last mountain to attack (except once in Vuelta 12).

The latest years, he just trying to keep Froome wheels. Dauphine and Vuelta this year. Last year Froome not have all this crash and was too strong.

I usually avoid these threads because of the trolls what reside in them, couldn't help myself this time.

Clearly you didn't see stage 19 of the 2011 TDF. Never seen anyone attack more than Contador did on that stage, throughout the whole stage he was on the attack.

Anyway with the stat debate:

- Froome/ Contador should have higher MOUNT. than Nibali. At the end of the day J C Peraud matched Nibali on a lot of the climbs in Le Tour, would Peraud have been able to match a fit Froome/ Contador? I don't think so.]
Edited by The Rider on 19-09-2014 14:13

matt17br
Shonak wrote:
Arberg27 wrote:
Contador:

It seems you have a thing for long range attacks, so here, I give you the most epic long range attack of 2014. In terms of quality somewhere between Contador's Fuente De triumph and Contador's Galibier stunt. And yeah, this one's real and not a long range move thanks to Giro organization fuck up or because the team orders you to attack in order to help Valverde in Tour.

Besides, you can't deny that Contador has done a ton of attacks in this year. But he's also racing smart. You need this as a champion.

Please, if we can do something, is stopping proving Arberg27 wrong, you can not even imagine how much he is wrong, we are only feeding his trollness.

Arberg27
Because Froome was not with Wink
Edited by Arberg27 on 19-09-2014 14:36

Time2Play
Arberg27 wrote:
Because Froome was not with Wink

This is too good to be real :lol:

sammyt93
The Rider wrote:

Anyway with the stat debate:

- Froome/ Contador should have higher MOUNT. than Nibali. At the end of the day J C Peraud matched Nibali on a lot of the climbs in Le Tour, would Peraud have been able to match a fit Froome/ Contador? I don't think so.]

That said a fit Froome/Contador would have meant Nibali would have been going for it more, I got the impression during the tour that Nibali knew he could drop the others whenever he wanted.

I don't really think it' comparable to a closer GC where riders are attacking each other like what we would have got if Contador/ Froome were both fit aswell and didn't crash out. I'm not sure how Nibali would have done compared to them but he would have been pushing as much as them for the win and would have had a bigger gap to Peraud.

Arberg27
Can Froome/Contador beat Valverde by 10 minutes? No.

dark_x2012
Can't the admins simply ban Arberg Angry I'm sure it isn't only me who is fed up with his idiotism. He's either a troll, which I think is about time to be punished as I think this should be a serious tread. Trolling once is fine, twice-ok, but non-stop is too much. Angry The second option is him being a 50-IQ-idiot who shouldn't be allowed to get on others' nerves.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Weard road.
Weard road.