Great ride by Padun on a stage that no doubt suited him, and same for the rest of the top three.
Happy to have both Olivier and Aranburu in the first big group and in the top 10, although. That's sort of at the bottom end of what I hoped for for Aranburu, but above expectations for Olivier. The most important thing is that they both did their best and have a chance to come away with good placings here now. I just hope Olivier getting that one second time bonus doesn't affect our leadership calculus for stage 4 too much, as I still think Aranburu offers a better chance at a top result here.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
I would thank Abhi for the report but have to say this is not he first total McCormick disaster on his watch, although this makes Sosa's ride in Maroc look like Fausto Coppi on the Mortirolo.
Sorry, my PC doesn't like your team!
Don't mean to rub it in further, but have you seen TDU? Could've been you
More “reasonable” result from Gibbons here. He keeps the points Jersey for one last stage, and with some luck will stay around 3rd in the end. Would be a great result!
Karatsivis does what he Can to get the bare minimum GC result by almost losing contact with the bunch. I guess the AI doesn’t recognize the U25 battle as particularly relevant. Gotta hope he’s equally strong tomorrow as yesterday, and maybe a time gap behind him. Otherwise 3rd is still a good achievement - and by no means safe yet!
Congrats Tinxia on two great stages, it's always fun to see especially Padun win!
We didn't do well in the mountain stage and then also ended our breakaway streak today. Let's see if there's some upset result tomorrow, although it's more likely we end around one-digit points here ...
What a race for Trans, congrats! Also a big relief for Duval to see Hespers be competitive at this level, I'm sure. Perera with another dud, but I that's fair given the competition. We just have to hope that Romandie and Dauphine have slightly weaker sprinting fields due to more race days that have to be committed, but I'm not getting my hopes up