· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,301
· Newest Member: sastrideaw
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour Down Under - Discussion
TheManxMissile
I'll happily take that from Lagane, slowly dripping in a few points and staying well up there overall.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

whitejersey
I guess it's just level 1 break wins central Grin

fjhoekie
Forget Varga, we have Sitchinava now! Grin

And Lutshysix is pretty decent in those sprints, just sad neother Varga or Gladysh are able to do anything GC wise
Manager of Team Popo4Ever p/b Morshynska in the PCM.Daily Man-Game

jt1109
bar moscon trying to give his manager a cardiac arrest by being the last min before the time gap another great stage for the team keeping all 3 guys in the front group that are top 20 overall.

its by far the most selective stage tomorrow though and another big performance is needed

Jakstar22
This could’ve been Davila’s day Sad happy with a podium though but as said in the report, Davila underestimated positioning for sure!

Hopefully we can have a good final days in the TDU and maybe another podium.

Another great report and congrats to the winner!

Ad Bot
Posted on 18-10-2024 09:35
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Marcovdw
Happy for Ahlstrand to finish third on a stage which does include some climbing, so the old fox is not written off yet. Losing his decent GC position on the next stage is not unexpected.

Kinoshita still there. I guess it'll all come down to the next stage for the GC
Manager of Minions

Eden95
How on earth does Venturini win a stage here with his mighty 75sp against Demare and Ahlstrand? That is probably almost the most unexpected thing that’ll happen all season for us. Stoked for the victory, but so unexpected. Bagioli also deciding to elevate my blood pressure all the way up to the finish is also not ideal Smile

I think despite the win, Venturini being here has caused confusion for our team. On s4 Venturini finished up the from and Bagioli way at the back of the front group, I really hope the game doesn’t consider Venturini our leader going into the hill stage tomorrow. Congrats on another neo-pro win fjhoekie, and thanks for the reports roturn!
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

Ulrich Ulriksen
Ulrich Ulriksen wrote:

Big test for Narvaez here, is his sprint good enough for him to get some attention in on the hilly stages in this field? No sprinter and no second leader so it is all on him. If it goes well then maybe a decent GC placing is possible, if it doesn't we will all ride along at the back and get dropped.

So ride a long at the back it is. New that was a risk. Maybe someone other than our L1 guy would try and get in a break, although being a L1 guy in the break is working pretty well this season.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

jt1109
Middle of the road stage for us Camrada being dropped wasn't ideal but a place increase from Moscon and 2nd in the team classification secured should mean we hit our 10pprd target which I'm pretty happy with considering we've got 0 points from the stages so far. Just hoping for a chilled stage to end to secure the points Grin

Laurens147
Another stellar performance from Christen Shock Totally normal that the final meters were too heavy for him. Would be great to finish with the U25 victory tomorrow.

If things don't change in the final stage, CT teams will score big!
MG - Lotto - Caloi
[MG] New Manager of the Year - PCM.daily Awards 2022

Eden95
Fuuuuuck I hate this race, it’s such a pain in the ass to plan for. Only reason I regret Bagioli joining the team was having to send him here - it’s such a goddamn crap shoot. Would have had better luck sending 8 neo pros it seems. Smit is a cool rider so glad to see him get a victory. Thanks for the reports roturn Smile
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

whitejersey
TDU doing TDU things, thanks for the reports anyways and congrats to winners! Looking like a potentially incredible CT race if Haugaard holds on the win. Personally hoping that Coutinho can have a strong final stage and snag a top 10 GC, would be some nice extra points from him!

Caspi
Fantastic ride by Smit! Had zero expectations for this race, but it looks like it will turn out very well. Nakhon is already forgotten Pfft

Jajajasper
PODIUM? Performance of the season!

TheManxMissile
Excellent racing from Lagane! May well be the high point of his season but we'll take it. Surviving the TDU weirdness is no small feat.

Not so good for Tryg, i feel your pain!
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Fabianski
Wow, what a great fight by Christen! Proud of my boy, although it's not worth any points for me. Holding onto a GC Top 15 after all the tough stages is amazing - fingers crossed he doesn't do stupid things tomorrow and just brings this result home for Lotto.

At the same time, really annoyed by the AI. It's just awful what happens to the out-and-out favourite Démare - I mean, finishing in a group with Feiereisen or El Sabbahi, really? Last year he just managed to win the race, this year it will be a huge early bummer for Tryg... Hopefully he'll do better later on!

Marcovdw
Can't be unhappy with seventh place in the GC but wanted more obviously. Ahlstrand on the final stage could still improve my opinion of the race but so far it's 'OK'
Manager of Minions

Gustavovskiy
Well, that was and interesting outcome.

I was kinda fussed we didn't get picked for one of these brilliant random results, but I think the AI didn't even consider us to be eligible for that. We have a weak squad here alright, but zero breakways is really annoying. Can't wait to know our january Pprd :lol:

Thanks for the reports roturn!
Manager of Everesting

Jakstar22
Mudgway best on GC. Never thought he’d be able to stick with them for as long as he did on that stage. Sad we couldn’t get one of our hill guys or Davila up there on the GC. Let’s hope Mudgway can have another great sprint and get us a few more points here.

Thanks for another great report Roturn!

Ulrich Ulriksen
Ulrich Ulriksen wrote:

Ulrich Ulriksen wrote:
Big test for Narvaez here, is his sprint good enough for him to get some attention in on the hilly stages in this field? No sprinter and no second leader so it is all on him. If it goes well then maybe a decent GC placing is possible, if it doesn't we will all ride along at the back and get dropped.

So ride a long at the back it is. New that was a risk. Maybe someone other than our L1 guy would try and get in a break, although being a L1 guy in the break is working pretty well this season.

And so it is the l1 guys who come through, not quite a stage win but a nice podium by Staune-Mittet. Rest of the team not bothing to try.

This race has kind of turned into revenge of the traditional puncheurs with guys like KHJ and Boswell doing well. Assuming no disaster tomorrow I think Boswell will have more points in 8 race days than he produced all last year. Generally a great race for ex-McCormick riders with 5 in the top 30, although sad to see Bagioli flame out.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Cyclist Viewer 7