Print Thread
Tour of America - Discussion
Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:25
Bot Agent

IP: None  
KaiserAdler
What does El Sabbahi have to do to get us our first GT win Sad
Atleast we lose to our good Turtle friends. Congrats on the win and thanks for another great report!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

Caspi
A bit odd that neither Moser or Habtom wants to go for any sprints despite being among the favourites... On the plus side Wippert seems to go for the points jersey, which should keep him relevant in our chase for stage wins for many stages to come

TheManxMissile
I tell you the first day Marte doesn't go in the break (probably tomorrow) will be when the breakway wins the stage. But until then he can bask in a glorious opening 5 days and one more in the Polka Dots.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

seancoll
TIVANI!! He's been great so far in TOA, making sure not to waste energy in the intermediate sprints. Obviously a first GT win for our team and so excited that Tivani can earn the win in his home country of Argentina!

Only pride from our Turtles... even though the rest of the team celebrated too early and allowed a gap to form in the peloton...
MG Manager - SEE Turtles

Laurens147
Great win for the Turtles Banana
MG - Lotto - Caloi
[MG] New Manager of the Year - PCM.daily Awards 2022

kandesbunzler26
Congrats to Mre to another stage win as well as sean for your first one. All the sprints going to CT teams is nice (would be even nicer if you were among them), but as we don't have a sprinter here we're glad that our youngsters were attentive and attacking so far. Now it's at our experienced riders to get into the mountain breaks, at least all of them should have lost enough time to get some leeway. The secret to get into the breaks will be to stay with Marte obviously.
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

Nemolito
Nice to see my fellow latino (team) win one! Congratulations! Hoping to see Haller perform better soon.
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Gustavovskiy
Always good to see a rider take a home win, congrats seancoll!

Good to see Petit 2nd. He never seemed to be close to contention until the very last moment. Hopefully with better positioning he can take the full prize.
Manager of Everesting

KaiserAdler
Great result by Reis! Eastman was the strongest, but Reis might just saving energy for the harder stages. Still 15 stages to go and already on the GC podium for now. If Raileanu and Petelin keep the pace up we might be up for a surprise here. Congrats to Glanbia with a great result and the GC lead. Thanks for another great report Imladrik!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

TheManxMissile
I demand more breakaways Pfft
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

kandesbunzler26
Congrats MacC, from now on it's probably a nerve-wrecking experience to stay in yellow for you Wink

kandesbunzler26 wrote:
The secret to get into the breaks will be to stay with Marte obviously.

Hopefully my riders listen better tomorrow ...
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

DaveTwoBob
Looks like sending Haller's leadout to the Balkans was a big mistake. The minor impact to TTT looks pointless given Ranaweera is already over a minute behind 4th. Maybe he can find some form.

Good news Kraftwerk are leading the Teams competition with 5 riders in the top 20!

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the great reports Imladrik.
Manager of Renault Classic [ICL]
Manager of Kraftwerk Man Machine [Man Game]

MacC
Woo hoo ! Actually on holidays so apologies for very limited commentary !

Great reports !

Gustavovskiy
Congrats MacC. Seems like Eastman is finally paying you back. Way to go!
Manager of Everesting

Fabianski
Quite an eventful ToA so far, and particularly nice to see Tivani winning a stage at home, and even a couple of U.S. stage winners already! Looks like Powless, Reis and Eastman are all doing their best to give their teams a chance to survive!

After Eastman had a truly disappointing ITT, what a way to strike back today, getting a nice advantage already! Reis finally seems to perform according to his skillset this year, which obviously is great news for Colombini (especially given that Kelderman is still more like Failderman). And Powless did an awesome job to win the TT and only lose a minute today - iirc there are just two really long final climbs left, so a Top 5 could definitely be on the cards for him!

Looking forward to some more great racing in the next couple of days! Thanks for the nice reports to Imladrik Smile

Imladrik
One week done! There's a little recap:

StageStage winnerGCPointsMountainsYoungTeams
1pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ade.png Reinhardtpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ade.png Reinhardtpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ade.png Reinhardtpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/t3a.png Martepcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/anz.png Air New Zealand – Alfa Romeo
2pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zpc.png Burkepcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ade.png Reinhardtpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ade.png Reinhardtpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zpc.png Burkepcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/t3a.png Martepcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mcy.png Manada Coyotte
3pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/sct.png Wippertpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/t3a.png Martepcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ade.png Reinhardtpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/t3a.png Martepcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/t3a.png Martepcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/sct.png Simba Cement – Tanga Fresh
4pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zpc.png Powlesspcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zpc.png Powlesspcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ade.png Reinhardtpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/t3a.png Martepcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mck.png McNultypcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mck.png McCormick Pro Cycling
5pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/see.png Tivanipcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zpc.png Powlesspcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/see.png Tivanipcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/t3a.png Martepcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mck.png McNultypcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mck.png McCormick Pro Cycling
6pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/gla.png Eastmanpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/gla.png Eastmanpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/see.png Tivanipcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/gla.png Eastmanpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mck.png McNultypcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/kmm.png Kraftwerk Man Machine
7pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/sva.png Sanikwathipcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/gla.png Eastmanpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/sva.png Sanikwathipcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/gla.png Eastmanpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mck.png McNultypcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/kmm.png Kraftwerk Man Machine

Fabianski wrote:
Thanks for the reports so far - and I'm not sure whether sometimes you just accidentally spelled Marte wrong (I found Marle or Barte), or if you're imitating jandal's Tesfaye jokes Wink

I think sometimes I should not wait to late in the day to write the reports x)

I'll be on hollidays from Saturday onward, so KB26 will be the one posting the reports, thanks to him!

“...the secret of the Great Stories is that they have no secrets. The Great Stories are the ones you have heard and want to hear again. The ones you can enter anywhere and inhabit comfortably."
A. Roy

KaiserAdler
Another day another podium. El Sabbahi might just lack some extra punch to get the W but another great performance pleases me so far! The team just has to continue pushing Reis up those mountains and we’re golden!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

TheManxMissile
Look at all that Marte in the Week 1 Recap! And he's still going on the attack - every single stage so far! This is how you become a cult legend

Ulrich Ulriksen
Not a great climb from McNulty, losses to Eastman were expected but losing more time to Reis than he gained on Powless wasn't great. Don't expect him to hold off Reis over the race but would like to have held on to more than 2 seconds at this point.

Hopefully now we let Glanbia do more of the pacemaking so we can save our strength for the teams competition.

Thanks for the great reports.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

kandesbunzler26
Congrats Caspi on another stage win! Paulus with a good try too finishing 3rd, making it two podiums in San Luis today for the team. Maybe one of the reporters could recommend a nice bar suitable for the entire team to have a nice evening Smile
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Ruta_lider_giro
Ruta_lider_giro