· Total Members: 161,118
· Newest Member: emeric7444
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2011
 Print Thread
2012 DB: Stat Discussions
Zoom123
felix_29 wrote:
Have Cameron Meyer and Luke Durbridge have been mentioned? Meyer climbed well in Tirenno and in the AToC, Durbridge also surprised there.
I´d give Meyer about 70, Durbridge about 64 after those performances.

And Stybar should at least have a much higher potential as he proved he can win road races

+1 They both proved they are ok in the climbs
i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/iShuntz/zoom123sig1_zps18d7d093.jpg

Teddy The Creator
felix_29 wrote:
Have Cameron Meyer and Luke Durbridge have been mentioned? Meyer climbed well in Tirenno and in the AToC, Durbridge also surprised there.

And Stybar should at least have a much higher potential as he proved he can win road races

After watching Cam Meyer climb terrificially in the Australian Championships in January, I've always thought he deserved a 68-72 rating. Finally someone agrees.

Plus Durbridge's TT should be improved to 77. Wink

ruben
If Meyer is improved to 68/72 than Kelderman should be improved well.

To my own suprise he is actually climbing better than TT-ing. Would have thought other way around.

Alakagom
Teddy The Creator Meyer's climbing and hill stats are improved now. About Durbridge, well definitely not Pfft He was only 8th in California and beaten by riders with less than 77 in TT, 77 is close to world class, which he isn't yet. But definitely as season goes further on, or next years he'll easily get those sort of TT's stats.

ruben Well, Meyer got 10th at Tirreno which tops Kelderman's best WT result by quite a margin. He's still doing excellent, he did well in Romandie until the TT and did alright in other small races.

Saying that, I think they deserve similar MO stat of around 72-74 and with their potential it should quickly increase.
Edited by Alakagom on 22-05-2012 15:21
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

jt1109
Alakagom wrote:
Teddy The Creator Meyer's climbing and hill stats are improved now. About Durbridge, well definitely not Pfft He was only 8th in California and beaten by riders with less than 77 in TT, 77 is close to world class, which he isn't yet. But definitely as season goes further on, or next years he'll easily get those sort of TT's stats.

ruben Well, Meyer got 10th at Tirreno which tops Kelderman's best WT result by quite a margin. He's still doing excellent, he did well in Romandie until the TT and did alright in other small races.

Saying that, I think they deserve similar MO stat of around 72-74 and with their potential it should quickly increase.

"Cough Cough" my suggestion? "Cough Cough"
Edited by jt1109 on 22-05-2012 16:13

CountArach
jt1109 wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

I get the feeling he is only responding to the better-known riders who are more likely to be controversial. Unless of course he is ignoring us on purpose.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png Manager of Team Bpost - Vlaanderen i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png

Follow me on Twitter
(All opinions expressed are not guaranteed to reflect reality)

Alakagom
jt1109 wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

Yeah, I look at all suggestion and update accordingly but don't always post here that I looked at everyone suggestions Wink So yeah, Scott Thwaites stats are updated Pfft

Same with you CountArach, I agree with those and I update them. Nothing to argue about so no need for me to post I looked at them. I always look at everyone suggestions and update the DB accordingly Wink
Edited by Alakagom on 22-05-2012 16:18

jt1109
Alakagom wrote:
jt1109 wrote:

Yeah, I look at all suggestion and update accordingly but don't always post here that I looked at everyone suggestions Wink So yeah, Scott Thwaites stats are updated Pfft

Same with you CountArach, I agree with those and I update them. Nothing to argue about so no need for me to post I looked at them. I always look at everyone suggestions Wink

Just making sure!Grin thought you might not have seen them with them being on the other page.

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 22:22
Bot Agent

IP: None  
ruben
Teddy The Creator wrote:
felix_29 wrote:

After watching Cam Meyer climb terrificially in the Australian Championships in January, I've always thought he deserved a 68-72 rating. Finally someone agrees.

Plus Durbridge's TT should be improved to 77. Wink

If Durbridge TT is 77 than what is Gesink? 79

Lol. Durbridge is a great TT talent but not that good.

CountArach
Robin Stenuit (Wallonie - Bruxelles Credit) should have sprint and acceleration both in the high 60s because he has had a few top 10s in the last two years, including yesterday at Ronde van Belgie.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png Manager of Team Bpost - Vlaanderen i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png

Follow me on Twitter
(All opinions expressed are not guaranteed to reflect reality)

baseballlover312
Probably been mentioned, but Hesjedal should have a 78 in mtn, maybe even a 79 if he wins the Giro.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Alakagom
I am not sure if the Giro stats will be updated when the final version will be released, but here you have few rider stats think will be changed. Obviously this was done quickly and I omitted many riders that stats will be changed, those are top off my head Wink

Hesjedal ----> 80/81 MO

Basso ----> 79/80 MO

Slagter ----> 75 HI

Uran ----> 78 MO

Pozzovivo ----> 78 MO

De Gendt -----> 78 MO
Edited by Alakagom on 26-05-2012 17:24

marble
I believe Ion Izagirre deserves a boost aswell.

Neilstrong
Alakagom wrote:
I am not sure if the Giro stats will be updated when the final version will be released, but here you have few rider stats think will be changed. Obviously this was done quickly and I omitted many riders that stats will be changed, those are top off my head Wink

Hesjedal ----> 80/81 MO

Basso ----> 79/80 MO

Slagter ----> 75 HI

Uran ----> 78 MO

Pozzovivo ----> 78 MO

De Gendt -----> 78 MO

Hesjedal doesn't deserve more then 79 MO. Don't raise him too high. Instead lower Scarponi, Basso and Rodriguez.

And Rujano should be lowered alot. Maybe down to 77-78 MO. He had a great Giro in 2011, but this year he was a huge disappointment.

fcancellara
Alakagom wrote:

Hesjedal ----> 80/81 MO

Basso ----> 79/80 MO

Slagter ----> 75 HI

Uran ----> 78 MO

Pozzovivo ----> 78 MO

De Gendt -----> 78 MO

Mhm. Hesjedal 79 MO, Basso 79 MO, Uran 78 MO, Pozzovivo 77 MO, De Gendt 78 MO
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
valverde321
De Gendt should get 77 MO imo.

He's attacking, but when was he able to actually stay with the Hesjedal, Purito, Scarponi group in the mountains?

If you gave him 78 he would be able to and I dont think that's right.

As for Hesjedal 79 MO but also better REC, RES, STA would be best.

fcancellara
valverde321 wrote:
De Gendt should get 77 MO imo.

He's attacking, but when was he able to actually stay with the Hesjedal, Purito, Scarponi group in the mountains?

If you gave him 78 he would be able to and I dont think that's right.

As for Hesjedal 79 MO but also better REC, RES, STA would be best.

Remember last year's Alpe d'Huez Wink
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
Hesjedal - 80/78 more REC than J Rod
J Rod - 80
Scarponi - 80
Basso - 79
Pozzo - 78
Uran 78
De Gendt - 77
Henao - 77
MO
Edited by 619170 on 26-05-2012 18:30

baseballlover312
Alakagom wrote:

Hesjedal ----> 80/81 MO

Basso ----> 79/80 MO

Slagter ----> 75 HI

Uran ----> 78 MO

Pozzovivo ----> 78 MO

De Gendt -----> 78 MO

Hesjedal-> 79
Scarponi-> 80
Purito-> 80
Basso->79
Pozzo->78
Uran->77
De Gendt-> 76
Henao-> 77
Rujano->50
Kreuzinger-> less recovery

A consistency stat would come in really handy right now.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

AiZaK
In my opinion:
Purito 80
Scarponi 80
Basso 79