· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2014
 Print Thread
PCMdaily DB Stat Discussion
baseballlover312
Riis123 wrote:
It must be the reason why you are bitching over it tho.

Way to start an argument all over again. God, why can't people just let it drop.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Croatia14
I think Nicola Ruffoni deserves a little upgrade!?

MartijnVDD
Arberg27 wrote:
83: Froome and Contador
82: Nibali and Quintana
80: Valverde, Rodríguez, Aru, Urán, Pinot, Peraud
79: TVG, Majka, Bardet, Porte, Kreuziger, Rolland, Horner

Close, but I'd like to have some guys on 81 as well, probably Valverde & Rodriguez. Uran is 79 in my eyes.

Arberg27
MartijnVDD wrote:

Close, but I'd like to have some guys on 81 as well, probably Valverde & Rodriguez. Uran is 79 in my eyes.

Valverde & Rodriguez ??? haha

They do not near Nibali. Even Froome with a prelude with many injuries and Contador with a skater also, beats them easily. Contador and Froome with a perfect prelude had smashing them at least as large as Nibali.
Edited by Arberg27 on 09-09-2014 11:21

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 10:21
Bot Agent

IP: None  
AiZaK
Valverde and Purito 81?? I think is better 80

dark_x2012
After 6.41 w/kg on La Farrapon for Contador and Froome(6.09 on Hautacam for Nibbles) after an injury, I think the gap between them and Nibali is much bigger. I know it's the Tour but still that doesn't mean we should give +1 stats on the riders at le Tour. I'd say
83:Froome and Contador
82:Quintana
81:Nibali
80:Purito, Valverde(I know he sucked at le Tour but he never does well there and then strikes at the Vuelta)
79:Pinot, Aru, Uran, Majka, Peraud
The rest are fine for me.
Edited by dark_x2012 on 09-09-2014 11:32

matt17br
dark_x2012 wrote:
After 6.41 w/kg on La Farrapon for Contador and Froome(6.09 on Hautacam for Nibbles) after an injury, I think the gap between them and Nibali is much bigger. I know it's the Tour but still that doesn't mean we should give +1 stats on the riders at le Tour. I'd say
80:Purito, Valverde(I know he sucked at le Tour but he never does well there and then strikes at the Vuelta)

Well, no way Nibali should stay 2 points lower than Froome and Contador.

http://v.ht/Matt17
Croatia14
dark_x2012 wrote:

looks really good, but maybe Aru should have 80, he is the only climber doing well on two grand tours this year...Nibali was impressive at the Tour but I think the Tour was the weakest of the Grand Tours this year pointing at the quality of climbers...

dark_x2012
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:

Said by an Italian it doesn't mean much Pfft No seriously he would get destroyed at the Tour by those two. 6.41 w/kg after an injury and two heavy mountain stages + four climbs previously that day.
Edited by dark_x2012 on 09-09-2014 11:41

depeche92
MartijnVDD wrote:
Arberg27 wrote:

There is big gap from the big 4 and the rest, no way Purito and Valverde deserve 81

Arberg27
dark_x2012 wrote:

Hautacam takes twice as long time. Find a rise, that takes equally time, and you can compare it. Gilbert should not have 85 mountain because his +25 W / KG upwards Cauberg.
Edited by Arberg27 on 09-09-2014 11:50

dark_x2012
Arberg27 wrote:
Hautacam also takes twice as long. Find a rise that takes equally For long and you can compare it. Gilbert should not have 85 mountain because his +20 W/KG upwards Cauberg.
I mean for the last 5 kms which is fairly eaqual.Wink

matt17br
dark_x2012 wrote:
matt17br wrote:
dark_x2012 wrote:

Said by an Italian it doesn't mean much Pfft No seriously he would get destroyed at the Tour by those two. 6.41 w/kg after an injury and two heavy mountain stages + four climbs previously that day.

1.You can't prove that I'm italian, e cos'è tutta questa confiedenza? mbah.
2.I really ignore people speaking in hindsight and use scientific statistics, seriously never ssaid that much s's.

http://v.ht/Matt17
Arberg27
depeche92 wrote:
MartijnVDD wrote:
Arberg27 wrote:

There is big gap from the big 4 and the rest, no way Purito and Valverde deserve 81
The 4 big is also much stronger than the rest Wink

Valverde can not beat Pinot and Péraud and Purito can not beat Valverde.
Edited by Arberg27 on 09-09-2014 12:04

Forever the Best
Arberg27 wrote:
depeche92 wrote:
MartijnVDD wrote:
Arberg27 wrote:

The 4 big is also much stronger than the rest Wink

Valverde can not beat Pinot and Péraud and Purito can not beat Valverde.

IMO Uran should be 79 MO.And Porte should have low recovery than others.Because he cracks in at least 1 stage.
The user formerly known as 'The Schleck Fan'
Gracias Alberto.

Unguru30
Purito was using TDF as a prep race and Valverde wasn't as his best at the Tour. They should both be 81 imo.

Arberg27
Uran deserve 80 after his Giro. Yes Porte must have very low recovery but he had illness.

Forever the Best
Arberg27 wrote:
Uran deserve 80 after his Giro. Yes Porte must have very low recovery but he had illness.

IMO Uran deserves to be 79 because Aru who is 80 was beating him in the most of the mtf's.And Porte blows up at one stage so 79 MO and low recovery
Gracias Alberto.

Arberg27
The Schleck Fan wrote:
Arberg27 wrote:

IMO Uran deserves to be 79 because Aru who is 80 was beating him in the most of the mtf's.And Porte blows up at one stage so 79 MO and low recovery
Yes you are right Smile

Forever the Best
In my opninion(Mountain stats
83:Contador-Froome(maybe Froome's STA or REC 1 lower from Contador)
82:Nibali-Quintana
80:Valverde,Rodríguez,Aru,Pinot,Peraud
79:Uran, TVG, Majka, Bardet,Pozzovivo,Porte(with low recovery),Rolland,D.Martin and maybe Gesink

About Betancur if he gets into form he will be 79 or 80 imo
Edited by Forever the Best on 09-09-2014 14:42
Gracias Alberto.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.