schumix35

· Total Members: 161,117
· Newest Member: MiguelCef
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
Miguel98
Agreed with Pelli. He should be lowered to around 68 Hil and 65 SP with 67 ACC.

CountArach
Pellizotti2 wrote:
Callegarin from TT1 should be lowered a lot imo. Currently he's very good in the database, with good hill and sprint. He definitely doesn't deserve those numbers if you ask me.

During the last two years together, he has picked up a grand total of 5 CQ points. He has barely finished a race this year, with 44th as his best result.

He was injured at the USA pro cycling challenge last year and was out with an injury for 8 months:
https://www.cyclin...lappennino

Look at his 2010 results - he has some real talent in the hills and had a really good autumn, consistently in the top 20 of .1 classics despite racing for a Continental team. 74 might be too high but 68 is way too low.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png Manager of Team Bpost - Vlaanderen i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png

Follow me on Twitter
(All opinions expressed are not guaranteed to reflect reality)

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 12:29
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Pellizotti2
Well, that explains his lack of results. I withdraw my previous statement. Smile
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Miguel98
Francesco Lasca should deserve a little bit more of sprint and hills. Probably 67 hil and + 70 sp. I reccomend 71 sp and 72 ACC.

valverde321
I know I keep posting here, but.... Pfft

Ian Boswell. He deserves a big update. I told you before but this guy is a good climber with strong punching ability. 5th at the Tour of Utah, 20th at Gila, 48th at Tour of California, 2nd LBL Espoirs. Not amazing results, but it warrants a big update from the 62/65 Mo/Hill he has now. I'd probably give him 70 MO/ 72 Hill.

Lucas Euser also needs an update. He's taken a while to return from his serious knee injury that almost ended his career,, But he's showing he's a decent puncheur with 18th at the Tour of Luxembourg, and then 8th overall in Utah, ahead of some pretty big name climbers. I would suggest Euser have 69/71 MO/HIL as that represents him well and his results, while making him one of the clear leaders on Spidertech which he is.

Also Brian Vandborg is on Spidertech. Wink

TheManxMissile
Peter Kennaugh should have a higher PLG stat
currently 67 i beleive
He is part of the GB team pursuit squad wich won the Olympics as well as being nearly top for all other event they participate in.
If this is not a good reason for a higher PLG please tell me what is
I was thinking 70-71PLG
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

baseballlover312
TheManxMissile wrote:
Peter Kennaugh should have a higher PLG stat
currently 67 i beleive
He is part of the GB team pursuit squad wich won the Olympics as well as being nearly top for all other event they participate in.
If this is not a good reason for a higher PLG please tell me what isI was thinking 70-71PLG

Results in prologues. Pfft

But I agree. Wink
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Miguel98
Sam Bewley TT probably up? He does good results when he's in shape. Probably 70 and 68 on PRL? Also, FL skill a litlle bit up?

johannes-w
I just saw Dombrowski has 58 in TT shouldn't that be at least a little higher? I mean there aren't too many TT results from him to compare but it should be around 68 - 69 maybe?!

Tour of the Gila, Stage 3 : Tyrone - Tyrone I.T.T. (26.6 km) 4/05/2012

1. HUFFMAN Evan - 34'23" 4
2. SUTHERLAND Rory UHC 02" 2
3. DOMBROWSKI Joseph Lloyd BLS 17" 1
4. VENNELL Jeremy BPC 23" 0

As there are quite a few American races in this version, may I ask if for example Livestrong will be in the next version of the DB?

SweatyViking
I think we should pay more attention to other factors as well as results when setting stats. Many riders in the DB are riders who could get top results under the right circumstances, but their stats don't reflect this. We should look at things like role (if a rider has been given chances to go for his own results), race performances (if he's e. g. split the peloton on climbs, etc, had a fall, puncture that makes the result look worse than the performance), form (results when out of form should be disregarded) and injuries that have kept the rider out of racing.

Pellizotti2
SweatyViking wrote:
I think we should pay more attention to other factors as well as results when setting stats. Many riders in the DB are riders who could get top results under the right circumstances, but their stats don't reflect this. We should look at things like role (if a rider has been given chances to go for his own results), race performances (if he's e. g. split the peloton on climbs, etc, had a fall, puncture that makes the result look worse than the performance), form (results when out of form should be disregarded) and injuries that have kept the rider out of racing.

That is obviously already considered in the db. That's why, for example, Gesink is still one of the best climbers even though he hasn't proven himself in a GT during the last two years.

We all know that his lack of results are caused by a huge amount of bad luck, hence why his stats stay high.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

MartijnVDD
I was wondering, Jurgen Roelandts was assigned Lotto-Belisol's leader in cobblestone races, but due to his crash and injury in the TDU he didn't get to prove his ability. I guess his cobble stat should at least be better than Lars Bak's. Maybe just swap the stats, 75 for Roelandts and 74 for Bak?

EDIT: Maybe higher attack stat as well, given his performance in the Olympics and last stage of the Eneco Tour.
Edited by MartijnVDD on 19-08-2012 13:14

Maneljaquim
Degenkolb !!!!

Maneljaquim
Laurens Ten Dam i think deserves more than 74 in MO, maybe 76

alex valceanu
No way ten Dam is a domestique . With 76 he can be a top 10 in a GT ( Vuelta or Giro ) AND ITS NOT THE CASE. 74 IS OK.

What about De Marchi ? He had an mazing Giro with 2 podiums in diffiuclt stages . I think he deserves an upgrade in MO , HIL, REC , STA and maybe even FL.

Edit Also Luke Rowe deserves better SP stats.
Edited by alex valceanu on 24-08-2012 00:29

AndySchleck
Top 10 in GC with 76 MO?
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

Alexander The Great

Maneljaquim
Well to be top 10 he needs to have a good REC, lets see what will he do in 2nd and 3rd weak of vuelta ..

Actuality he is 12th with such a dificult stages and top riders (without help, because if needed he needs to work to gesink and Molemma)

baseballlover312
I say Ten Dam 75.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

alex valceanu
well in the vuelta u get a top 10 even with 75 Mo if u are in good fitness cuz usually the big names dont give a s**t about Vuelta

Maneljaquim
I am sure that u arent watching vuelta this year

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots