· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour du Maroc - Discussion
cunego59
Indosat really firing on all cylinders, congrats Eden! Not great from Stallaert, hopefully he can improve on that. Thanks for the report!

seancoll
No complaints from the Turtles! Great to see Tivani finding some success!

Congrats Eden!
MG Manager - SEE Turtles

Eden95
Fuck yeah! What a stage, couldn’t have been a more perfect setup. Having three of our Indonesian riders pacing on the front who then sat Nur Hasan right on Losch’s wheel and peeled away at the end instead of forcing some kind of terrible lead out is awesome. Nur Hasan was perfectly positioned, and went at the right time to go around Losch and get the win - couldn’t have dreamed of a better start Smile

It’s been 8 or 9 seasons we’ve had to wait for an Indonesian rider to win *something*, and now in the space of a season we’ve had three stage wins which is just insane. Nur Hasan already pressing his case for a solid gold statue to be erected of him outside of our training facility in Lombok Smile

Thanks for the report! Smile
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

Ollfardh
I want my gap!
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

cunego59
Would've loved a stage win, would've loved a gap on Bennett, but third place with some bonus seconds is still a good outcome. Olivier and Padun will be hard to beat, but gaining a bit of time on the others is vital. Congrats roturn, and thanks for the nice report!

whitejersey
Nice to see the activity of both Kenny and Monsalve here! Thanks for the report!

KaiserAdler
Petelin keeping up and staying in the top 20 is a great performance all things considered!
Congrats Roturn and thanks for the report!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

jandal7
Don’t think you guys need to stress about a gap to Bennett if that’s how he’s riding Rolling Eyes

Hope he can pull the finger out and make use of that forgiving no-gap call.
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | [PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2

kandesbunzler26
Congrats to roturn for another Olivier win!

Paulus has done better in this stage than all season long, let's hope he'll be there again for some more KoM fighting.
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:32
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Imladrik
Decent beginning from the team. Polanco very close to add another point to his tally with a fairly good ride, Wackermann doing his magic to come and get a stage result, and Tatarinov fighting for the KoM.
We'll have to expand on that in the coming days.

Thank you for the reports!

“...the secret of the Great Stories is that they have no secrets. The Great Stories are the ones you have heard and want to hear again. The ones you can enter anywhere and inhabit comfortably."
A. Roy

quadsas
Dion didn't get dropped, I guess that's somethin
deez

Nemolito
Thank you Ulrich for the first two great reports. Good to see top favourite Nur Hasan winning the sprint and nice to see the Indosat Indonesians help him doing so. Congratulations Eden!

Congratulations to roturn on S2 as well. Stage went more or less as I expected, and I'm happy that punchy finale didn't lead to Aular getting gapped tbf. Happy that Bennett also wasn't gapped actually, I fear that puncture just hit him at a very bad time and he wasted energy in the chase. Hopefully he can fight at full force during the 'real' mountain stages to come. For us Aular not gapped is good, would have been nice to see Osorio in that first group as well, but if he can make sure Aular wastes as little energy as possible it's all good in the end.
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

cunego59
Would've been nice to have Stallaert finish 5th (and El Sabbahi 2nd), but I'll always have a soft spot for breakaway wins on flat stages, since they feel so rare, especially in shorter stage races. An Ulloa victory would've been excellent, but a win for Ekoi is also great, congrats kb!

Now for the most important stages. Very excited for it, and a little bit scared Grin Thanks for the report UU!

Nemolito
Amazing win for Ekoi, congratulations!

Happy to see Ulloa do okay in that break as well, can definitely live with a podium place from him Smile thank you for the nice report again, Ulrich.

As cunego said, now for the most important stages!
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Eden95
Goddamit, Nur Hasan could have made it two if a huge break wasn’t let go. Stupid.

Congrats to Ekoi, huge win for Vaquelin! Now back to the mountains Smile

Thanks for the report!
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

roturn
Olivier really suits this race.

Always good to be in the leader jersey with the mountain top finishes to come. Should hopefully sees him attentive. The team around is rather weak with Vanhoucke being the only real helper now. But hopefully it`s enough with the support of some other teams.

Stage win is obviously nice bonus, in especially in those rather random climber sprints, where differences are tiny.

Thanks for the reports and looking forward to the next.

ivaneurope
Looks like Sillankorva will deserve his full-time payday next season.

Regarding the GC, we steer the ship steady for now, but I'm not really optimistic that we could hang on for long.

Thanks for the reports
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

AbhishekLFC
Good stuff to have both Carboni and Kozhatayev in the lead group on Stage 2. Hopefully, they can keep up with the stronger riders in the hills as well. But I still don't understand how we never make it into the break, whatever kind of profile it may be. Teams with stronger GC contenders and sprint contenders get riders in breaks, some times more than one of them, but we rarely ever get even one for a whole race! Have never understood this for so many years.

Congrats to all the stage winners so far and thanks for the reports Ulrich.

Laurens147
Great to see that we're getting in the break every day. That saves us from a 0 pointer Smile

Thanks UU for the reports and congrats Ekoi with the stage win!
MG - Lotto - Caloi
[MG] New Manager of the Year - PCM.daily Awards 2022

kandesbunzler26
Yes! Yes! Yes!

That's a much needed win for the team, the first since May and only the second since January. Our youngsters continue their good breakaway efforts and finally it pays off. Great work by Thompson to get Vauquelin the resting time he needed for the sprint and equally great how our future star finished it all and got his maiden win. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship and an even more beautiful career. And even if we sell Vauquelin one day (no, we won't) or won't extend his contract (we will, every year), we'll always have Casablanca and this special moment Grin

From now on the race is essentially a free play and everything that comes will be a bonus, but we wouldn't mind if Paulus continues the fight for the KoM jersey and Teuns is still here, too. So let's stay active, team!

And finally, thanks to Ulrich for another great report (even apart from the obvious reasons) and thanks for the congratulations everyone, it's really appreciated!
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Evans Celebrates His Road Championship
Evans Celebrates His Road Championship