· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour of Vancouver Discussion
hillis91
Lunke really is THAT guy huh?
Haha. Great to see some strength in the Mountains. Let's see what the rest of this race brings us Smile
i.imgur.com/sqJ8APc.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/jerseydesigner.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/graphicartist.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:18
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Imladrik
I'll have nightmares of us working for Lunke and/or Chiarello, and losing a bunch of time in the end.
Disastrous stage.

Thanks for the thrilling report anyway, congrats hillis.

“...the secret of the Great Stories is that they have no secrets. The Great Stories are the ones you have heard and want to hear again. The ones you can enter anywhere and inhabit comfortably."
A. Roy

Laurens147
Congrats hillis with the win Smile We're happy with second place!
Also some good depth performances from PA and Simba, nice to see.

Thanks UU for the reports! Grin
Edited by Laurens147 on 20-02-2024 10:34
MG - Lotto - Caloi
[MG] New Manager of the Year - PCM.daily Awards 2022

Ezeefreak
Thanks for the report and congrats to the winner.

Now... Minali drives me crazy. So now he won the sprint but if there is a group ahoead it doesnt matter anymore really! Why cant he perform like this when there would be actual a chance of winning?!
For no i just hope it's a good sign for the last 2 stages for our team.
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/jerseydesigner-ezee.png

Mresuperstar
Dang, thought Canal had it... Great job by the boys to get three men into the break on a clear breakaway type of stage. But we got to come away with the stage win there. I feel bad for Canal to have his first pro win snatched away from him like that. Sad
i.imgur.com/MROdsa0.jpg
i.imgur.com/wOuhm5A.jpg
i.imgur.com/g5J7yBi.jpg
i.imgur.com/0XELE5w.jpg
i.imgur.com/cDJTKrt.png

https://twitter.com/Mresuperstar
Ezeefreak
I am satisfied again with how Elosegui and Schelling did. Bot well positioned and also I am happy with the work Schelling did in the final climb and in the end he didnt lose too much time afterwards. Great job. A bit suprised abou the time Lunke lost there this makes it possible maybe to catch him in the end.
Now lets hope our team can do decently in the Final TTT. Maybe they can surprise me once (in a good way) then maybe Podium is possible. I hope to keep at least top 5 and top 10 for Elosegui and Schelling in the final GC.

Thanks again for the report and congrat to the winner of the Stage.
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

TheManxMissile
Yeah it was too much to expect Canty to hold a Top10. O'Connor doing well.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Laurens147
Congrats Caja Rural with the breakaway victory. Ofcourse we're happy to see an agressive Chiarello at the last climb. Hope we can preserve the jersey in the TTT. We brought the best team possible so fingers crossed!

Also nice to see some good results from Elosegui and former rider Manfredi Smile
Really a shame that Lunke has lost his advantage from the first mountain stage.

Thanks UU for the reports! Smile
MG - Lotto - Caloi

kandesbunzler26
Thanks to Ulrich for the reports and congrats to all the stage winners.

Our race has been kind of disappointing so far. Jiang has got his two Top 10 results which is what we could expect, Chevrier fighting for the KoM as well. But Gall lost too much time in the MTT and the first mountain stage for a good GC result, but apparently not enough time to go stage hunting like in Austria. So he'll finish around 20th and 3rd in the U25. All of this should result in about 10-12 points which is just too few.
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

Ezeefreak
Thanks UU for the reports and congrats to Laurens for the Overall win.

We cant be unhappy with our GC guys. Though its again only a few seconds that are keeping us from the podium. I wish we could have done a little bit better at the TTT but it was okay. There was just some with bigger Podium Ambitions ????
P5 and P11 in th final GC and of course, P1 and 2 at the U25 ranking. And then again we have Minali, our sprinter who can only deliver close to whats he's capable of when it's about nothing ????
But in the end we try to be positive and think we did fine here!
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

TheManxMissile
That went about as well as possible. Excellent result for O'Connor above what i hope for. I'll bank those points very very happily.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

hillis91
Congrats to the winner.
Thank you for the reports.
No comment other then that.
i.imgur.com/sqJ8APc.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/jerseydesigner.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/graphicartist.png

Nemolito
Congratulations to the Ecuadorian turtles on the TTT win, and to Crabbe on another GC win with Chiarello. Thank you for the nice reports, Ulrich Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Laurens147
Congrats sean on another TT victory, great job! Manada also with a good performance, didn't see that coming.

Very happy with the overall win from Chiarello Banana A big points haul (around 180 points?) once again. That should seal our promotion for next year. I'm relieved that the contested swap Chiarello-Carapaz has worked out for us.

Congrats to TMM and Hilcona for the podium spots. Elosegui also with a good result, I'm happy for Ezeefreak.

I feel for hillis and KB, their leaders should have done much better.

Thanks UU for all the nice reports! Smile
MG - Lotto - Caloi

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content