· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2013
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
ppanther
Spilak23 wrote:
Show a stage/classic above 200 km where Froome was good

Exactly. If there is one weakness from Froome, or Sky in general, it is Endurance.

atlanta wrote:
Lol way to miss the point lol your ridicolous man I did no say Froome should be upped I said he should be upped compared to Contador(not an unreasonable thing to say), look at my first post I even said maybe keep them the same. As you keep not answering, why should Contador have better end and Res and equal uphill. I seriously cant wait for the TDF barring crashes everyone will no once for all lol

So if End don't really mean much ill put Cancellara down to 50 end and go win Roubaix ;ROLLEYES:

Please follow Spilaks instructions and read what stats do. The Cancellara argument is just ridiculous. Paris - Roubaix is way OVER 200 km, so no, he will not win then.
Edited by ppanther on 25-06-2013 21:42

atlanta
Spilak23 wrote:
atlanta wrote:

Lol way to miss the point lol your ridicolous man I did no say Froome should be upped I said he should be upped compared to Contador(not an unreasonable thing to say), look at my first post I even said maybe keep them the same. As you keep not answering, why should Contador have better end and Res and equal uphill. I seriously cant wait for the TDF barring crashes everyone will no once for all lolWinkWink

So if End don't really mean much ill put Cancellara down to 50 end and go win Roubaix ;ROLLEYES:

It's incredibly annoying to read what you write when you put lol after every 5 words.

Yes I said LOL 2 times Hilariously funny, seriously your TROLLING now, this is what you wrote this to me is obnoxious "You should first use the search function to see what endurance means before coming in here claiming Froome needs his upped". Why the 1 sentace responses etc then you say "before you come in here", why? I did not make out Contador is this bad rider I was saying imo Froome is a lil better if you say no its fine like it it is with the RES, END, then something has to give his mountain needs to be 1 point better surely. Now do you agree with what im writing is being objective? I dint create a thread to argue with you.Grin

SweatyViking
ppanther wrote:
SweatyViking wrote:
Francis Mourey is not a classics rider, he is a climber/puncheur. I have him at 74 MO and 73 HIL, with a decent recovery stat.

Too much 73/71, or something like this. There are many riders, who finished a GT in TOP 30 in the last two years and have lower stats.

He finished top 20.

ppanther
SweatyViking wrote:
He finished top 20.

He finished 20th. De Greef does this year after year. What stats does he have? Sorry, i dont' have the DB now.

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 22:34
Bot Agent

IP: None  
atlanta
ppanther wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:

Exactly. If there is one weakness from Froome, or Sky in general, it is Endurance.

Wrong, only 2 stages that our either hilly or Mnt have gone over 200 kms this season both in Tirreno the stage to Chieti Froome was fine, very good infact and the other stage that went over 200 km was horrible weather is the the stage that won Nibali the Tirreno. So like I said im comparing Froome and Contador only no 1 else, so why does Froome have less in 2 of the secondry attributes. If its like that don't you agree Froome should be higher in Mountain?. I cant believe im having this conversation Froome has gobbled A.C for breakfast this year to be honestPfft.

Spilak23
atlanta wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:
atlanta wrote:

Lol way to miss the point lol your ridicolous man I did no say Froome should be upped I said he should be upped compared to Contador(not an unreasonable thing to say), look at my first post I even said maybe keep them the same. As you keep not answering, why should Contador have better end and Res and equal uphill. I seriously cant wait for the TDF barring crashes everyone will no once for all lolWinkWink

It's incredibly annoying to read what you write when you put lol after every 5 words.

Yes I said LOL 2 times Hilariously funny, seriously your TROLLING now, this is what you wrote this to me is obnoxious "You should first use the search function to see what endurance means before coming in here claiming Froome needs his upped". Why the 1 sentace responses etc then you say "before you come in here", why? I did not make out Contador is this bad rider I was saying imo Froome is a lil better if you say no its fine like it it is with the RES, END, then something has to give his mountain needs to be 1 point better surely. Now do you agree with what im writing is being objective? I dint create a thread to argue with you.Grin

Let me put it straight:
Endurance reflects the ability for a rider to handle long stages/classics. (200 km plus). So to have a high endurance, you need to have good results in races 200 km plus (Cancellara, Boonen, Gilbert, Valverde). Froome on the other hand has one good result on a stage that is longer as 200 km. The Chieti stage in Tirreno where Mollema, Santambrogio and Horner beat him. These three all have lower stats as Froome.

Now if Froome totally destroys the field on the Ventoux stage, which is well over 200 km, we could discuss upping his endurance.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Contador finished in front of Froome in Chieti while Froome beat Contador every other time.
Edited by Spilak23 on 25-06-2013 21:58

issoisso
NTTHRASH wrote:
Is everyone just missing the point that Contador is weak without his steak, and Evans is just plain old?

Yeah that Contador sure was weak at the 2011 Giro. What was the winning margin again? 6 minutes. Pffft, sucks.

You're missing the point that Contador is old Wink
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

atlanta
ppanther wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:

atlanta wrote:
Lol way to miss the point lol your ridicolous man I did no say Froome should be upped I said he should be upped compared to Contador(not an unreasonable thing to say), look at my first post I even said maybe keep them the same. As you keep not answering, why should Contador have better end and Res and equal uphill. I seriously cant wait for the TDF barring crashes everyone will no once for all lol

Please follow Spilaks instructions and read what stats do. The Cancellara argument is just ridiculous. Paris - Roubaix is way OVER 200 km, so no, he will not win then.

Obviously 50 in End was being sarcastic, but please look at my latest post how is Froome weak in Endurance, I repeat im not saying he is the best but he is as good as AC.

NTTHRASH
issoisso wrote:
NTTHRASH wrote:
Is everyone just missing the point that Contador is weak without his steak, and Evans is just plain old?

Yeah that Contador sure was weak at the 2011 Giro. What was the winning margin again? 6 minutes. Pffft, sucks.

You're missing the point that Contador is old Wink

Pfft
"America. Show a nipple on television and the whole country goes ape-shit." -DubbelDekker

ppanther
Can someone upload the .cdb? I am downloading at superb 40 KB/s...

atlanta
Spilak23 wrote:
atlanta wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:
atlanta wrote:

Let me put it straight:
Endurance reflects the ability for a rider to handle long stages/classics. (200 km plus). So to have a high endurance, you need to have good results in races 200 km plus (Cancellara, Boonen, Gilbert, Valverde). Froome on the other hand has one good result on a stage that is longer as 200 km. The Chieti stage in Tirreno where Mollema, Santambrogio and Horner beat him. These three all have lower stats as Froome.

Now if Froome totally destroys the field on the Ventoux stage, which is well over 200 km, we could discuss upping his endurance.

Thanks for a reply that explains things better instead of just saying a 1 sentence reply, I did not mean to argue with you? I still think though if we say that his end stays 1 point lower then we should make Froome the best uphill on the game. I don't think Contador as beaten him in any Mountain stage this year guys.

NTTHRASH
ppanther wrote:

24kb/s. Get over it.
"America. Show a nipple on television and the whole country goes ape-shit." -DubbelDekker

atlanta
ppanther wrote:

Ive already downloaded what do I do?

ppanther
Spoiler
atlanta wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:
atlanta wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:
atlanta wrote:

Let me put it straight:

Thanks for a reply that explains things better instead of just saying a 1 sentence reply, I did not mean to argue with you? I still think though if we say that his end stays 1 point lower then we should make Froome the best uphill on the game. I don't think Contador as beaten him in any Mountain stage this year guys.

I agree with this. Froome is should have +1 in MO stats. But he shouldn't be better in all stats (END,...) I think it makes the game more enjoyable if different riders are good at different things and not good climbers are also the best in END, RES, REC, ...

ppanther
atlanta wrote:
ppanther wrote:

Ive already downloaded what do I do?

When you reply to the Thread, there is a field called Attachment. You choose the .cdb on your PC and click Post Reply.

CrueTrue
The DB is attached to the first post in Support thread.

http://www.pcmdaily.com
atlanta
ppanther wrote:
Spoiler
atlanta wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:
atlanta wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:
atlanta wrote:

Let me put it straight:

I agree with this. Froome is should have +1 in MO stats. But he shouldn't be better in all stats (END,...) I think it makes the game more enjoyable if different riders are good at different things and not good climbers are also the best in END, RES, REC, ...

I agree that's why I said if we keep End the same just put Froome up to 83 mnt as Contador has the +1 in hill so it should be good to play I may edit Froome and make his End the same though as im thining of being Saxo in carear as they have a good team and it be more of a challenge. Saxo are my fav team for a carear now as Majka and Kreuziger can get nice GT results two don't you think?

ppanther
CrueTrue wrote:
The DB is attached to the first post in Support thread.

Damn, i am blind. Rolling Eyes Forget what i have written above.

Cossack
To all who suffer from low download speed: install a download accelerator, e.g. Free Download Manager, it downloads 10 parts at the same time, went much faster for me.

Jesleyh
Right, my first post here should definitely be about Dutch talents:
- What have you done to Kelderman? Why 75 MO instead of 76?
Why not 75/75 TT. But the more obvious ones: More Acc & More FTR
- If Herklotz gets 7 potential, then Van Baarle should get 7 as well. Why has Aru 7 potential btw, Didn't you say that only low guys would get it? Wink
A 75 stat isn't low. Where's Kelderman's 7 potential then? (Pfft)
- Dumoulin should be upped a little bit in hills
- Use the suggestion I put on Lammertink(VAc) in the old thread. Can't search for it right now.
- Bovenhuis can take a potential drop to 5
- Van Baarle's sprint can take a boost
- Hoogerland(not a talent, but yeah)'s hill to 75
- Sinkeldam's COB can be dropped to 72

That's it for now.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Logo
Logo