Scarponi is 77 for me, though.

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 02:26
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Alakagom
Ian Butler wrote:
What about Schleck? Pfft

And I wonder, after this Tour, Rolland and Voeckler?

Schleck 76/76 I think. Rolland I feel the same as well, if he had been just bit more successfully he would have probably got his 77 at the end, but we'll have to see.

Voeckler is going be probably 74/76(77).
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

romaniangoat
After Vuelta performance Henao will be at least 80...
ex Ventoux

carmelobymelo
I made an update for myself today, check it out if you want.
carmelobymelo attached the following file:
pcmdailyrealnamedb-custom.cdb [424.24kB / 143 Downloads]

[PCM13]PCM.daily 2013 Expansion Pack DB Updated Stats + startlists (Last update 17.10.2013) - https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....d_id=30591

[PCM13]2013 Startlists (Last update 24.08.2013 - Vuelta a Espana): https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....d_id=30693

[PCM12]PCM.daily 2012 Expansion Pack Updated Stats + 78 startlists (Last update 07.10.2012) - https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....d_id=23810

[PCM11]PCM.daily 2012 Stat updates + startlists (Last update 07.10.2012) - https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....ost_499156

[PCM12]2012 Startlists (Last update 05.10.2012 - Giro dell'Emilia): https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....ost_562321

Alakagom
romaniangoat wrote:
After Vuelta performance Henao will be at least 80...

Not sure about 80, but I am sure he will go up from his 77 too Wink

However same as with Quintana or Contador before Tour, I can't give stats that I predict for 'future'. But yea, agreed.

carmelobymelo
Pellizotti2 wrote:Another guy who needs to be lowered is Szmyd. Has anyone seen him race since the 2011 Giro?

He did great Giro del Trentino in 2012, we should wait and see what he does at Tour of Poland later this month.
[PCM13]PCM.daily 2013 Expansion Pack DB Updated Stats + startlists (Last update 17.10.2013) - https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....d_id=30591

[PCM13]2013 Startlists (Last update 24.08.2013 - Vuelta a Espana): https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....d_id=30693

[PCM12]PCM.daily 2012 Expansion Pack Updated Stats + 78 startlists (Last update 07.10.2012) - https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....d_id=23810

[PCM11]PCM.daily 2012 Stat updates + startlists (Last update 07.10.2012) - https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....ost_499156

[PCM12]2012 Startlists (Last update 05.10.2012 - Giro dell'Emilia): https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....ost_562321

Maddox
Alakagom wrote:
i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j417/Alakagon1/topclimbers.jpg

Best climbers of the Tour and the stats right now in DB. Debatable of course, Froome potentially deserves 83 which could happen yet.

What about Jakob Fuglsang? In every mountainstage, he had been in same group as Contador? I think they should have same stat in MO Smile

baseballlover312
I still feel I should back Hesjedal. As Valverde said once, when Vaughters says he's fine, he's not. 78 at worst.
Schleck I like at 6. the results of his will work just fine with that.

Evans needs to be lowered to 77, and it should be a gimme to have his recovery stat brought down a lot. I feel that the db gives the best climbers way too high recovery than they should get, and it kind of eliminates that element.

I hate to say it but I think that Wiggins should still be 79, at least until his suspension starts.

Talansky is okay at 77 I feel. Martin I think needs 77 but if there was a consistency attribute, he would be a 50.

Also, I'd like to say I hate when people makes tats based on who is doing well in a certain race. People forget about the Giro. The think Tour Tour Tour, and they raise those guys.

Fuglsang 78 for me as well. He has been very consistent towards the top. If he had Brajkovic to help him, he might be even farther up.
Edited by baseballlover312 on 18-07-2013 20:09
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

stbalbertocontador
Maddox wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

Best climbers of the Tour and the stats right now in DB. Debatable of course, Froome potentially deserves 83 which could happen yet.

What about Jakob Fuglsang? In every mountainstage, he had been in same group as Contador? I think they should have same stat in MO Smile

No he shouldnt.. Fuglsang is 4 minutes behind Contador atm in the gc, so giving Fuglsang the same MO stat as Contador is completly wrong.
@Alakagom: Rodriguez, dont overrate him, idd he has been good and he is a good climber, but he is more into the short and step climbs, which in PCM is the HI stat which is considered here.
The last thing is Richie Porte, does he really deserve 80 in MO? I think not.

stbalbertocontador
stbalbertocontador wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

No he shouldnt.. Fuglsang is 4 minutes behind Contador atm in the gc, so giving Fuglsang the same MO stat as Contador is completly wrong.
@Alakagom: Rodriguez, dont overrate him, idd he has been good and he is a good climber, but he is more into the short and step climbs, which in PCM is the HI stat which is considered here.

Another thing is, dont judge the riders on what they perform in the tour only, there is a lot of things which play a role. It seems like many of you watch the tour only and the judge the riders. That would mean Van Garderen should have 75 MO, Rolland 76 etc. which would be absolutely wrong.

Maddox
Maddox wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

Another thing is, dont judge the riders on what they perform in the tour only, there is a lot of things which play a role. It seems like many of you watch the tour only and the judge the riders. That would mean Van Garderen should have 75 MO, Rolland 76 etc. which would be absolutely wrong.

Remember most of the time is time trial, and team time trial. + the time he lost to Gap, a driver fail.

- I watch as must cycling as I can - and that's a lot. Remember, Fuglsang finished top 5 in Criterium du Dauphine; lots of minutes before Contador.

Alakagom
Well Rodriguez was arguably the best climber of last Vuelta as well ahead of Contador. Contador won it due to smartness, not being the strongest, it's all to be decided so no stats are finalised though.
Edited by Alakagom on 18-07-2013 20:20

Alakagom
Maddox wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

Considering for Rolland 1) It's his by far the biggest race of the season
2) He usually does jack shit before or after Tour in the big races ( bar the French ones ).

Then judging Rolland on Tour is right in that case.

For most riders it's not and other performances are as valid as Tour.

About Porte, the way he's domestiquing for me at least is absolutely deserving of 80, he's just amazing. Plus he has results this season to easily back that up, but again 79 could be optional, but 80 sounds okay with the performances he's putting across the season.
Edited by Alakagom on 18-07-2013 20:23

Pellizotti2
Rodríguez and Porte are fine at 81 and 80. They're clearly the best climbers at the Tour behind Froome and Quintana.

I'm also pretty sure we'll have good reason to reduce Contador to 79 after the next two days. But not before then, of course. Wink
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

issoisso
Pellizotti2 wrote:
Rodríguez and Porte are fine at 81 and 80. They're clearly the best climbers at the Tour behind Froome and Quintana.

I'm also pretty sure we'll have good reason to reduce Contador to 79 after the next two days. But not before then, of course. Wink

I don't get those tiny margins between guys with very different performances, but oh well.

Contador has 80 in mine. Rodríguez has 81. Froome has 85. Quintana has 82 so that by July in career he'll be 83
Edited by issoisso on 18-07-2013 20:43
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

Chons07
issoisso wrote:
Pellizotti2 wrote:

I don't get those tiny margins between guys with very different performances, but oh well.

Contador has 80 in mine. Rodríguez has 81. Froome has 85. Quintana has 82 so that by July in career he'll be 83

Quintana should be 83 then?

Sorry, posted before your edit Smile
Edited by Chons07 on 18-07-2013 20:46

Ollfardh
Van den Broeck needs higher MO 79-80, I think it's unfair to give him lower based on an abandon. The guy has been 4th in the last 2 TdF he rode, and without particular TT skills.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

baseballlover312
issoisso wrote:
Pellizotti2 wrote:

True, but you can blame that partially on the small scale of PCM stats.

Also, I think there is no way Froome is 82. 83 or 84.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Pellizotti2
issoisso wrote:

Interesting idea. Putting a rider on 85 feels like such overpowering that I've never really thought about it. Pfft

Coming to think of it, it's actually not that unrealistic when it comes to Froome.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

valverde321
I'd put Froome 84, Quintana 82, Purito 81/81, Porte 80, as I agree with Isso about the scales of the stats needing to be more spread out, but I also hate super high stats Pfft

Dont know where to put Valverde unbiasedly though. I'd lean to 81 more than 80, in the scale I've got, but I think Rodriguez is slightly better still.
Edited by valverde321 on 18-07-2013 21:07

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Close Vuelta