· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2013
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
The Hobbit
Dancycling wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:
Fair enough, but his performance didn't exactly have a decline in the 3rd week.

Either way, I believe in making stats based on actual results, not what they could have been. that's what makes the game realistic.

Be careful because if you say this, Talansky could be impacted as he has not performed well in the Tour, disregarding crashes. Grin

And by this logic Purito's stats should be about 75 Pfft

dark_x2012
Why is this shit about Majka continuing Rolling Eyes In the end everybody will change the stat by his own as he likes it. Do you think 1 point matters?Rolling Eyes

alex valceanu
You simply cant change stats after just a race , even if this is TDF . We all know Majka has been a good climber for a while so 78-79 deserved , nothing more.The same for Talansky ,if he were in the race , he would have been top 5 for sure , even podium if we think at his TT . And Purito still deserves 80 no doubt about it .

Arberg27
83: Froome
82: Quintana, Contador
81: Nibali, Rodriguez,
80: Valverde, Kreuziger, Porte

baseballlover312
Dancycling wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:

Either way, I believe in making stats based on actual results, not what they could have been. that's what makes the game realistic.

Be careful because if you say this, Talansky could be impacted as he has not performed well in the Tour, disregarding crashes. Grin

But he still won Dauphine, so 78 mtn is good for him.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

jarneke1404
How much does Kittel deserve on MO and HIL? in my game he is 57MO 63HIL. Is that too high?

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:16
Bot Agent

IP: None  
gravus
jarneke1404 wrote:
How much does Kittel deserve on MO and HIL? in my game he is 57MO 63HIL. Is that too high?

50MO 50HIL

admirschleck
jarneke1404 wrote:

Too low. He should probably be somewhere on 60 MO and 64-65 HIL currently, in my opinion.
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png

roturn
gravus wrote:
jarneke1404 wrote:

50MO 50HIL

Keep in mind that he needs a bit of a value to survive a GT.

And on flat/hillier flat stages his mo stat will have in almost any stage zero impact. So having him on 60mo won`t give him any advantage in his stages but will give him the chance to survive a GT.
Hill is more arguably I guess as this stat also plays a role on sprint stages. But somewhere in the middle 60`s is probably okay.

Cossack
baseballlover312 wrote:

Being caught by Aru during the Mountain TT wasn't any show of decline?Rolling Eyes
On the final stage (Zoncolan) he seemed to be a bit better but since Val Martello he was complaining about his illness, he even sent a message to Polish commentators apologising for his disappointing performance, that because of it he cannot ride as he could otherwise.
Edited by Cossack on 25-07-2014 18:35

baseballlover312
Cossack wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:

Being caught by Aru during the Mountain TT wasn't any show of decline?Rolling Eyes
On the final stage (Zoncolan) he seemed to be a bit better but since Val Martello he was complaining about his illness, he even sent a message to Polish commentators apologising for his disappointing performance, that because of it he cannot ride as he could otherwise.

Aru rode like a crazy psycho killer that day.
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Dusen
Im the only one thinking that Kittel should get som sort of stat reducing?

The man can sprint for the first 3-4 stages and then he is dead for the rest of a tour? Dunno how to fix that in the right way, but holy cow that man have been useless for his team since his third win.

madzdaman
Dusen wrote:

The man can sprint for the first 3-4 stages and then he is dead for the rest of a tour? Dunno how to fix that in the right way, but holy cow that man have been useless for his team since his third win.

Stage 21 2013 TDF. Just sayin

baseballlover312
Dusen wrote:

Hasn't been a matter of not sprinting fast though.
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Dusen
baseballlover312 wrote:
Dusen wrote:

Hasn't been a matter of not sprinting fast though.

I know. But where to cut him then? On the hills perhaps?
Maybe his RES.

Not sure if major changes should be made based on a poor 2 and 3 week of the tour, but surely a decrease in hill could be a possibility

kida
Arberg27 wrote:
83: Froome
82: Quintana, Contador
81: Nibali, Rodriguez,
80: Valverde, Kreuziger, Porte

Porte shouldn't be an 80, he should be 76 at most. With an 80 MO you could win a GT with him, something he isn't going to do IRL.

Jesleyh
Porte 76?
Don't you think that's a tad extreme, looking at TdF '13, for example?
Just needs terrible REC(and 79MO)
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

kida
Jesleyh wrote:
Porte 76?
Don't you think that's a tad extreme, looking at TdF '13, for example?
Just needs terrible REC(and 79MO)

He's ridden 6 GT's before this TdF started. He finished 7th in the 2010 Giro and IMO that was helped by being in the break. He finished 19th last year but aside from that he's finished 81,72,89,68 in GT's. I'll give you his positions in week long stage races are better. So maybe you're right when you say 79MO but a low(ish) REC stat.
Edited by kida on 25-07-2014 20:00

lakebeach
kida wrote:
He's ridden 6 GT's before this TdF started. He finished 7th in the 2010 Giro and IMO that was helped by being in the break. He finished 19th last year but aside from that he's finished 81,72,89,68 in GT's. I'll give you his positions in week long stage races are better. So maybe you're right when you say 79MO but a low(ish) REC stat.

You can't decide his mountain stat only looking at his results as a team mate. He has only had two opportunities riding for himself in GT's, Giro 2010 and Tour 2014. He has served as a team mate in the rest of the grand tours he's ridden.
"It's very hard to work with other guys because nobody wants to work with me so it's better to drop everybody." - Peter Sagan

kida
lakebeach wrote:
kida wrote:

You can't decide his mountain stat only looking at his results as a team mate. He has only had two opportunities riding for himself in GT's, Giro 2010 and Tour 2014. He has served as a team mate in the rest of the grand tours he's ridden.

Ok let me see if I'm on the same page as you:

You can't use results to come up with stats unless the results were gained when the rider was riding for himself and not as a team mate.

I mean you want to give Porte an 80 for climbing because he finished 7th when he was riding for himself(he's riding for himself at the moment and he's getting beaten by Ben Gastauer, who's working for other riders). So F/E Gadret, Mollema, Gesink should have a higher MO stat because they've finished higher than Porte in a GT whilst riding as leaders.

Am I on the right page?
Edited by kida on 25-07-2014 20:33

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots