Riis123
With the highest stat now being 83, my stats would look like this:

83 - Quintana, Contador and Froome
82 - Nibali
81 - Rodriguez,
80 - Kreuziger
79 - Majka, Uran, Valverde, Peraud, Porte, Aru, Rolland and Pinot
78 - Talansky, Kelderman, Bardet, Tejay, Pozzovivo and Betancur

Some stats are very difficult I feel. Not sure whether Peraud deserves 80, Fuglsang is 78 or Tejay 79. Kreuziger is maybe 79, idk, but I feel like some of you are too fast to forget some rider just because they arent racing/not is 100% at all. Mollema, Fuglsang and Martin could also all have gotten 78, dno.

Naskela
83: Froome, Contador
82: Quintana, Nibali
80: Purito, Uran, Pinot, Peraud
79: TVG, Valverde, Pozzovivo, Kreuziger (?)
78: Rolland, Talansky, Kelderman, Majka, Bardet, Porte, Aru
77: Mollema, Konig, ten Dam, Zubeldia, Evans, Horner etc
Edited by Naskela on 24-07-2014 19:32
AG2R La Mondiale / Issy Paris Hand / Le Havre AC

TimoCycling
Naskela wrote:

How is Rolland better than Mollema and Ten Dam?

TimoCycling
Naskela wrote:

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 02:35
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Naskela
TimoCycling wrote:
Naskela wrote:

Well he might be 78 to but i feel Rolland is a better climber take into consideration Rolland was in the Giro earlier, Mollema look really weak for me this year maybe im wrong, ten dam is closer to 78 for me than Mollema Rolling Eyes
Edited by Naskela on 24-07-2014 19:45

Riis123
TimoCycling wrote:
Naskela wrote:

Considering Rolland did the Giro (and did really great) and his supportive stats might be somewhat lower than almost all the others, I feel like Rolland should be 1 over Mollema

TimoCycling
Riis123 wrote:
TimoCycling wrote:
Naskela wrote:

Considering Rolland did the Giro (and did really great) and his supportive stats might be somewhat lower than almost all the others, I feel like Rolland should be 1 over Mollema

Mollema would be up there aswell if he rode the Giro... Mollema and Ten Dam are 78 too imo, but ok.

AiZaK
I think that Peraud isn't possible 80, it's true that he is with Nibali in the mountain, but you can't give him 80 only for Tour. If you only jugde the stats based on Tour, Purito Mountain 76???

Valverde I think he deserves 80, because he is regular all the year, he is tired this week but I think that 80 it's fine for him now.

If in la Vuelta he is like now, you can put 79.
Sorry I'm spanish and I can't explain very well in English xDD

valverde321
TimoCycling wrote:
Naskela wrote:

Rolland did beat Majka in the Giro the same guy we're trying to give a 79 to, 4th overall. (Read: he's already ridden the Giro this year)

He's only just behind those two in the GC currently and he's been pretty good at the Tour so far. He's beaten them on a few stages etc and is in the Top 10 after both the Giro and Tour which is hard to do.
Edited by valverde321 on 24-07-2014 19:48

Riis123
TimoCycling wrote:
Riis123 wrote:
TimoCycling wrote:
Naskela wrote:

Mollema would be up there aswell if he rode the Giro... Mollema and Ten Dam are 78 too imo, but ok.

I dont get your point about Mollema and the Giro..? Rolland is obviously not at his best right now, but still manages to ride very decently in spite of a hard Giro in which he did brilliantly

As I wrote under my stats, I was not sure whether Mollema was 77 or 78 Smile - I dont feel like Ten Dam deserves 78, he has overall been better than Mollema, but in the overall scheme of things he doesnt deserves 78 due to riding well in the Tour and only the Tour imo (a rather weak Tour also, to be fair)

TimoCycling
Riis123 wrote:
TimoCycling wrote:
Riis123 wrote:
TimoCycling wrote:
Naskela wrote:

I dont get your point about Mollema and the Giro..? Rolland is obviously not at his best right now, but still manages to ride very decently in spite of a hard Giro in which he did brilliantly

As I wrote under my stats, I was not sure whether Mollema was 77 or 78 Smile - I dont feel like Ten Dam deserves 78, he has overall been better than Mollema, but in the overall scheme of things he doesnt deserves 78 due to riding well in the Tour and only the Tour imo (a rather weak Tour also, to be fair)

Last year Ten Dam was good aswell, but he's 77 yeah. Mollema 78 for sure, he's not in good form this year.

My point was that if Mollema would be focused on the Giro, he would be top 5 too I think. Also a big factor with Rolland in the Giro was that he gained a lot of time with early attacks and gaining time due to joining the BOTD.

AiZaK
And Jesus Herrada??? 74?? 75??

Riis123
AiZaK wrote:
And Jesus Herrada??? 74?? 75??

Hmm, I feel like he still is missing alot in the big mountains. I would say 73- or 74 at best

dark_x2012
I wonder about Kwiatek's mountain stat after le Tour. No more than 70 if he hadn't achieved 11th the previous year.

valverde321
TimoCycling wrote:
Riis123 wrote:
TimoCycling wrote:
Riis123 wrote:
TimoCycling wrote:
Naskela wrote:

Last year Ten Dam was good aswell, but he's 77 yeah. Mollema 78 for sure, he's not in good form this year.

My point was that if Mollema would be focused on the Giro, he would be top 5 too I think. Also a big factor with Rolland in the Giro was that he gained a lot of time with early attacks and gaining time due to joining the BOTD.

Rolland kept up with Quintana and Aru on most Mountain stages of the Giro. He made up 2 minutes from a good attack one day, that was it.

baseballlover312
75 from me, but everyone else here seems like 76 is still the consensus.

But all this is useless since there is no Daily DB. Would it not be possible to just make a quickie DB with nothing but Daily's stats?
Edited by baseballlover312 on 24-07-2014 20:11
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

toon83
So are we getting a post tdf pcm daily update? Yes or no?

bob7
83: Contador
82: Quintana, Nibali, Froome
80: Valverde, Rodriguez
79: Uran, Kreuziger, Aru, Majka, Pinot, Peraud
78: Rolland, Pozzovivo, Bardet, Van Gardaren, Mollema, Kelderman, Betancur, Talansky

Explanation: Contador defeated both Quintana and Froome in this season. Nibali will win Tour and he knocked out all rivals in mountain. Uran 2nd in Giro and 4th in giro mountains time (I did excel with mountains time in Giro and Tour and I can share with you if you want), Aru 3rd generall and 3rd in mountains. Majka are really strong in Tour, he deserve for 79 despite the fact that he won 2 stages from breakaway, Pinot and Peraud are 2nd and 3rd in mountains in tour. Kreuziger is unknown. Rolland 4th in Giro, 11th in Tour (yes, I know that he is attacker). Pozzovivo 5th in mountains in Giro, Bardet 5th in mountains in Tour. Van Garderen, Mollema, Kelderman are quite simillar in mountains. Betancur is unknown.

Naskela
toon83 wrote:
So are we getting a post tdf pcm daily update? Yes or no?

I think they are working on the expansion pack so it likely still a while until a Daily db (weeks perhaps)
Edited by Naskela on 24-07-2014 21:59

Pellizotti2
While it doesn't really matter to me at all, since I've all but stopped playing PCM - I do think that many of you are underrating Purito.

Putting him on par with or around f. e. Valverde and several points below Contador, Froome and Quintana doesn't seem fair, when he beat all of them in Catalunya - which is basically the only race he has ridden in good form without being affected by crashes this year.

For me, he's right up there with the very best.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots