· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,119
· Newest Member: Arisha4kn
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2014
 Print Thread
PCMdaily DB Stat Discussion
bob7
Contador is just tired and he has 4'37 over Aru and 5'15 over Landa. Why the hell Contador have to follow Landa ? He may lose even 3 minutes. He has Tour in July. Contador isn't in 100% shape yet, it's obvious.

sgdanny
Either way Landa deserves 80 MO
i.imgur.com/pyvc2uc.png

Maddox
bob7 wrote:
Contador is just tired and he has 4'37 over Aru and 5'15 over Landa. Why the hell Contador have to follow Landa ? He may lose even 3 minutes. He has Tour in July. Contador isn't in 100% shape yet, it's obvious.

You are right ... I am sure that Contador is taking it easy ... or not. Landa is just better in this Giro. Contador would have followed him if he could.

bob7
Ok, so give Landa 85 and Contador 74. Compare Astana to Tinkoff. Astana is great, Tinkoff is shit. How good support have Landa and Aru compared to Contador ? Pistolero has a bad day today, he is f****ng tired after 3 weeks, when he hasn't good teammates. I have nothing more to say, it's pointless. Let others speak.

Forever the Best
Landa 80-81 Mo with great support stats

Maddox
bob7 wrote:
Ok, so give Landa 85 and Contador 74. Compare Astana to Tinkoff. Astana is great, Tinkoff is shit. How good support have Landa and Aru compared to Contador ? Pistolero has a bad day today, he is f****ng tired after 3 weeks, when he hasn't good teammates. I have nothing more to say, it's pointless. Let others speak.

No, give Contador 82 and Landa 81. And that is a really bad argument, Landa had ridden all the same stages that Contador has, so he should be just as tired as Contador.

gotlandrules
I would have Aru on 80 and then Landa also on 80 but with worse support stats since Aru has showed this level over a longer time. Contador still on 82/83.
Edited by gotlandrules on 30-05-2015 15:56

bob7
Today Contador is weak. At which stage Landa was stronger than Contador ? Aprica ? Nope, Contador rode like a god. Madonna di Campiglio ? No, he didn't finish. Cervinia ? No, they were even. So ?

Ad Bot
Posted on 30-09-2024 02:24
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Maddox
gotlandrules wrote:
I would have Aru on 80 and then Landa also on 80 but with worse support stats since Aru has showed this level over a longer time. Contador still on 82/83.

I don't think it is a question about how long you have showed that level. Because then we could give Armstrong great support stats Wink

Maddox
bob7 wrote:
Today Contador is weak. At which stage Landa was stronger than Contador ? Aprica ? Nope, Contador rode like a god. Madonna di Campiglio ? No, he didn't finish. Cervinia ? No, they were even. So ?

Landa has been stronger than Contador the whole race. It just shows now. Landa could ride away from Contador anytime. At no point, Contador has been stronger.
Edited by Maddox on 30-05-2015 16:01

bob7
Maddox are you serious or just trolling ?

Maddox
bob7 wrote:
Maddox are you serious or just trolling ?

I am serious, but you are obviously trolling.

bob7
I'm done here. You have your opinion and I can't discuss with you. You are blind to the arguments, it's wasting time.

gotlandrules
ofcourse it matters how long you kept that level of performance, otherwise Zakarin would have been 80MO 80HIL 80TT after Romandie. Not saying you have to take into account the last 10 seasons from a rider, but the last 2-3 should definitely weigh in.

Maddox
bob7 wrote:
I'm done here. You have your opinion and I can't discuss with you. You are blind to the arguments, it's wasting time.

You are even more Smile

Maddox
gotlandrules wrote:
ofcourse it matters how long you kept that level of performance, otherwise Zakarin would have been 80MO 80HIL 80TT after Romandie. Not saying you have to take into account the last 10 seasons from a rider, but the last 2-3 should definitely weigh in.

Yes of course, but I don't think it matters that much Smile

Arberg27
81: Landa
80: Aru and Contador
79: Hesjedal and Uran

gotlandrules
82: Contador
80: Aru
79/80: Landa, Uran
78/79: Hesjedal

The rest is just too hard, especially since i don't know what they are at right now. If Kruijswijk is like 75 in the DB i don't think he should get 78/79 after this, but if he is already 77 then he should as an example Pfft

clamel
Guys you can never tell why a rider do things, and truly not what was really in that riders mind.
The numbers in this game is trying to be without thought and intent. That's why it can never 100% reflect what really goes on.

I once more stress that it's far more important that the medium and lesser (upcoming) riders gets the correct stats. A sprinters should not be set att 60, and if the team calls a rider a climber he should not have 60 in mtn and/or hills.

Agree on that never never will the numbers on top riders be correct, since everyone have an opinion. I find it almost hilarious when "sound" statement and "proof" are made to raise a famous rider with 1 point (as that makes everything totally different)

Whatever do we know why a rider did this or that, or perform that way.

It's in the bigger picture I believe one would take this DB and the stats.
No way it will be 100% perfect and behave 100% as it do in real life.

Seing Contador sprinting down Cav on a flat 140km long stage. That would have to be checked in the stats.

I do believe that perfection is nice but we can never get a game to perform that task. The riders are humans as we and prone to do the inthinkable.
Can you see an AI run team order Landa to stop like the last Giro stage ?

Smile____________________________________________Smile

--------------------
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” Rolling Eyes

"If thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
--------------------

Croatia14
gotlandrules wrote:
82: Contador
80: Aru
79/80: Landa, Uran
78/79: Hesjedal

The rest is just too hard, especially since i don't know what they are at right now. If Kruijswijk is like 75 in the DB i don't think he should get 78/79 after this, but if he is already 77 then he should as an example Pfft

I like this opinion! not too sure where to put Uran, I would see him a little worse... not too sure about Trofimov, Amador and not to forget Kangert... Kangert, Amador and Konig are clearly solid grand tour riders, while Trofimov was in trouble at the end of this Giro...Geniez needs better Recovery for making him not only a stage hunter, and Bole needs a slight mountain upgrade to like 69-71
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Track with interface