jandal7, seancoll

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2013
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
baseballlover312
I agree with the mountain stuff, but not cobbles. I think that those cobbles guys are just way above the rest, so that's how they show it.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Ollfardh
Well, you say it's very hard to beat Canc and Boonen, but that's pretty much how it is. I think we should go for realism, and if you want some easier wins, just edit the stats yourself Smile
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Cossack
valverde321 wrote:
Niemiec 78->77 MO imo

I don't see the need for that, Niemiec peaked for Giro and didn't start between Giro and Tour at all, so no wonder he's not that great here. On his blog he wrote that he will have a free role in Alps, so we can expect him in breakaways.

Ollfardh wrote:
Well, you say it's very hard to beat Canc and Boonen, but that's pretty much how it is. I think we should go for realism, and if you want some easier wins, just edit the stats yourself Smile

Or change difficulty from extreme.

warchex
Ollfardh wrote:

It's not very hard, it's impossible.

Hard is way to easy again, owned everyone in Amstel and Fleche Wallone. 8 of mine top 23 in Amstel. 1,4 and 5 in Fleche. Cyanide should create a new difficulty, between hard and extreme.

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 02:21
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Teddy The Creator
I'm not sure if Goss should be downgraded hugely, he has said he has no idea what's wrong with him this tour, he just seems out of position and fails to keep up in the peloton. Remember he won a stage at Tirreno and has had high finishes at the Giro and TdS Stats should be like
Cav 83
Greipel 82
Kittel 81
Sagan 79
Goss 79
Edited by Teddy The Creator on 10-07-2013 14:47

Miguel98
Cav shouldn't get 83 imo.

Pellizotti2
You can't possibly still think that Goss is equal to Sagan and better than everyone except "the big four".
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Teddy The Creator
Actually you're right about Sagan, he should be 80-81, as for others I feel like Goss is equal to guys like Demare, Bouhanni, Degenkolb who all have stats around 80.

Ollfardh
I give up on De Gendt, you'll need some kind of consistency stat to get him right on PCM.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Alakagom
Teddy The Creator wrote:
Actually you're right about Sagan, he should be 80-81, as for others I feel like Goss is equal to guys like Demare, Bouhanni, Degenkolb who all have stats around 80.

No, they don't. Those 3 have sprint stats of 78.Right now Goss in the DB is 78/78, which could easily change in opposite ways.

For Sagan 79 is fine, considering his other stats, especially hill.
Edited by Alakagom on 10-07-2013 16:47
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Cossack
I think Rojas should be 76 sprint again. He scored top 10s even on completely flat stages.

Miguel98
Omar Bertazzo should get an update. He beated the likes of Sutton, Ponzi and others, all 70 SP+. Should get 73 SP and 73 ACC.

valverde321
Jose Joaquin Rojas 74 SPR -> 76/77

I'm not sure why he went as low as 74 tbh, he's always been a pretty good sprinter, and he repeatedly gets Top 5 places without any support at all.

He's not go the top end speed I guess, so when playing with him 74 might be alright, but with 74 for the AI, he's just never in the picture at all, when he really should be.

Well, just wrote this all up and noticed Cossack's post Pfft I agree with him though.

Ian Butler
Alakagom: How much are you rating Coquard?

DaDa_Dave
What are you guys thinking of the sprint/acceleration stats for sprinters with the new acceleration system?
I experienced in the few tours I've played that guys like Contador or Rodriguez regulary get good positions in mass sprints if they have good positioning before the sprint.

So what about giving guys like Rojas, who get alot of solid results without being fast enough to win stages stats around 74/80 Spr/Acc and guys like Renshaw or Steegmans who are good lead out men, but lack the positioning to win themselves, stats around 77/71 Spr/Acc?
Edited by DaDa_Dave on 13-07-2013 19:27

schleckfreak
Bakelandts need a good boost!!!

Chipolino
Froome
Doping 85!!!

binga58
Chipolino wrote:
Froome
Doping 85!!!

This!

Also Sagan should be better.
Cadel whilst old is still better than TJ.
Quintana will be fun to play with in the next couple of years.

Kirill Klimenkov
Some continental team stats

Atlas

Team has 3 sprinters: Brambilla - 71, Averin - 71, Chiocca - 70. But Averin is better in hills. Brambilla is pure flat sprinter
Polivoda is master of breakaways and very good at flat: FL - 70, HIL - 68
Baldo won some hilly races and was good in TT: HIL - 72, TT - 69
Klimiankou is not bad climber and hilly racer - 69 for MO and HIL

Amore e Vita
They have polish climber Dabrowski - 70

Free agents BLR

Krasilnikau won RR and was 2nd in TT in Belarus champ and had some top-10 in GC in 2.2. 68 for MO, 69 HIL, 70 TT

Papok is not bad in sprints (68) and master of hilly breakaways (HIL - 68), TT - 67

Kunitski, Bazhkou, Novikau, Sobal retired. Almost all free kazakhs retired too, so that`s have reason to change them by Astana CT riders
Edited by Kirill Klimenkov on 15-07-2013 19:58

AiZaK
J.J. Rojas, the best for him I think is 76 (SPR)

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Audience
Audience