· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,118
· Newest Member: emeric7444
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2011
 Print Thread
2012 DB: Stat Discussions
CrueTrue
I don't remember exactly when PCM crashes, but there's a side effect that bad form is "generated" for each day you have an injury. So when he's back in August, his form may be -20 or something like that.

I'll try something else.

http://www.pcmdaily.com
issoisso
It'll be WAY below -20. Riccò used to get negative numbers with a suspension that ended in late March
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

PCM rulezz
Andy Fenn (OPQS) should have more sprint point (he already won 2 sprint). 70/71 is more realistic I think
Edited by PCM rulezz on 06-02-2012 20:58

canojuancho
to those all that want update Fenn in Sprints, why don't wait a little? yes, he won two races at sprint but, look at his rivals and the race. I think this guy is so good and will be a great rider, but, be patient, do not ask to raise attributes, to all those who win 1 or 2 races.
Edited by canojuancho on 06-02-2012 22:24

fickman
Miguel Angel Rubiano - Androni Giocattoli + 1 or +2 in Mon and Rec. He won KOM in Tour de San Luis and achive good results last year winning the general in Tour de Hokkaido, and podium in Tour de Kumano, Trofeo Melinda, Giro di Toscana and Trofeo Matteotti and won a coupel of mountain stages.

ruben
Oh and another thing. I miss hilly talent Ruben Lampe from the DB. He used to become so good in previous PCM Daily projects of PCM 2009 and so on Pfft

Ad Bot
Posted on 30-09-2024 00:33
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Crommy
ruben wrote:
Oh and another thing. I miss hilly talent Ruben Lampe from the DB. He used to become so good in previous PCM Daily projects of PCM 2009 and so on Pfft

Maybe he's returned to mountain biking?
emoticons4u.com/happy/042.gif

Goldberger
How is Klöden supposed to be able to win Pais Basque with a 76 in hill rating?

Goldberger
Also seems a bit ridicoulous that you have klödens sprint stats at 60 while you have andy schlecks at 64, even if you gave klödi higher acc. I think we all now what a sprinting genius klödi isWink

sam1196
Goldberger wrote:

lets wait if he does that also this year. And beware that form also plays a big role.
VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO

Pellizotti2
sam1196 wrote:
Goldberger wrote:

lets wait if he does that also this year. And beware that form also plays a big role.

I think it's safe to say a small boost wouldn't hurt him. Remember that he also won in Vernoux-en-Vivaraix and finished 4th in Biot in last year's Paris-Nice. Both hilly stages with uphill finish.

Also 2nd and 3rd on two stages in Pais Vasco, plus perhaps most importantly, 6th on Mont des Alouettes and 10th (9th without Contador) on Mûr de Bretagne (in the front group with Evans, where Andy couldn't follow) during the Tour.

I'm not saying he's Gilbert class, but I certainly think 76 is a bit low for him. Wink
Edited by Pellizotti2 on 09-02-2012 15:06
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

roturn
Agree with Pellizotti actually. 77 would be better.
Also Tony Martin. If I remember right he is 76mo and 73hi. I would do something like 75/75 or so as he showed some nice riding on hilly stages but wasn`t that good on the longer climbs.

ruben
Ah yes. I wanted to make a comment on T.Martin.

I would even go as far as reversing his hill/mountain stats. To me it seems T.Martin suffers on longer slopes but goes pretty steadily at shorter ones.
I'd say 76/77 hill and 72/73 mountain. 73 is really the limit I'd give to Tony after last 2 years

Goldberger
sam1196 wrote:
Goldberger wrote:

What? Wait and see if he does it this year? I thought the stats would show the 2011 skill and form of the riders? Pelizotti2 comments are exactly right, klöden showed many times last year that he is good on these steep climbs also.

That makes the 76 hill stat look pretty ridicioulous because he wont be anywhere near the win in basque and nice with that stat, no matter if he got a 100 in form.

ember
I think Offredo deserves a way better STA/END stat than his current stat (70), he showed through 2011 that he becomes better and better the longer a race is. He was great in the last 50 kilometers of MSR as an example. Dan Martin is also underestimated, in my opinion. After his stage victories in the Vuelta and Tour de Pologne, I think he deserves more than 76/76 (MO/HILL).

For the less known norwegian riders, it looks a bit random, to say the least, I will try to make a couple unbiased comments on the most important/obvious stats Pfft

First, "Nybö" retired after 2009, and does definitely not deserve the stats he has been given, delete him from the DB is probably the best option, if not, he needs a serious decrease. The same goes for Haavardsholm, he was a great talent, but he retired after 2010, he should also be deleted, or have a serious decrease in his stats.

Then there's Sven Erik Bystrøm, he's probably the biggest talent in norwegian cycling right now, and he's often compared to EBH, though, he's a couple of years behind in development. But he still deserves way better stats than he has been given in the DB. He's a talented sprinter, but also a "strong" rider, who's capable of much as long as the course isn't too hilly. I also think he deserves a better potential, 5 at the very least, 6/7 feels most realistic. In 2011, he won the norwegian national cup, ahead of all riders on the different norwegian continental teams.

Fredrik Galta is also a great talent. Unlike Bystrøm, he's a terrible sprinter, but he's very talented on hills/mountains. Obviously, his potential is also wrong, he should have 5/6 in potential, and probably something between 65 and 68 in MO/HILL, where his MOstat is one level higher than his HILL stat.

On a third note, Markaskard is also a decent talent for the sprints, he's pretty much at the same level as Lohne (67/67), but his potential should be limited, as I doubt he will become anything big. But anyway, he deserves better SP/ACC than what he's given now.

I hope you can use some of the "corections," Bystrøm and Galta are the most important, as they're 2 of the biggest talents in norwegian cycling.

tastasol
I think you are wrong about Lohne and Markaskard. In my opinion Markaskard deserves waaaaay better than Lohne, who hasn't done a thing in two years. He had one top 10 last season, and Markaskard outsprinted him aswell. Markaskard is not just a sprinter, he is also quite strong in the hills(compared to Lohne and most others Norwegian riders). I would rate his sprint to be just as good as Hegreberg had, with a even better acceleration.

My "Norwegian riders" stats: https://www.mediaf...217jh8t79m
Edited by tastasol on 09-02-2012 18:36

andy4ever
You might want to look at Jonas Aaen Jørgensen's -101 in recuperation Wink

siwi
I dont even know who Sven Erik Bystrøm is, but 6/7 in potential seems a little to much for a rider who does not really have any big results unless 6th at the norway championships counts as a big result.

I would say 4 or 5 in potential.

www.feltet.dk
Didir
Arnaud Demare seems quite underrated, in my opinion. Of course, he won today's stage at Tour of Qatar, but even if he hadn't won it, he is the U23 World Champion, and he won many many sprints in U23 last year.
He is 68 flat, 72 sprint, 74 acc ; to me, he should have more like 74 flat, 75 sprint, 76 acc.

AiZaK
CrueTrue, Valverde will change the stats???

Think again please, he should have at least an 81. Although I think it is right by 82

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
On request: Rabobank
On request: Rabobank