PCMdaily DB Stat Discussion
Forza-Diavolo
His last few years as a professional Smile

billekop-joachim@hotmail.com
AiZaK
Carlos Barbero needs a little push in SPR
I think with SPR 72 and ACC 73/74 maybe better than now

AiZaK
Brett Lancaster need a decrease in sprints and acceleration stats. I think that 69/70 in sprints maybe enough
Edited by AiZaK on 04-05-2015 10:23

Tafiolmo
Didn't watch Tour of Romandie but what type of stats should Zakarin have, or is it better to wait until the Giro starts?

gotlandrules
Should wait until Giro ends to see if he gets caught Pfft Otherwise something around 78MO 78HIL with good TT

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 22:31
Bot Agent

IP: None  
clamel
This might not be strictly stats, but cool to have a look and see how it compare with the salaries the game pops out.
Guess we can't insert these salaries in the DB, just see how close or not they are

https://www.celebr...ount-2015/

The link do pop up an answer to how many riders can be in teams. Question if it's correct on the lowest level, cont.

Smile____________________________________________Smile

--------------------
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” Rolling Eyes

"If thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
--------------------

clamel
Now this might stir up some folks, but have in mind I am not for or against Peter Sagan.

So looking at his mountain/hilly stats (also remember that I seldom comment on top end riders). In the latest version I got DH=82,Mtn=70,Hill=77.
I would question that the Mtn should perhaps be a slight lower, since I have seen some races with mountains in my game where Sagan without problems stuck around with more classy mountain men on some very hard KoMs.

It might have been discussed before, but I would say that his mountain skills perhaps should be lower slighty. The difference between hills and mountain should be a bit more that is.

Then again perhaps we will see Sagan force himself up Mt Baldy this week and completly put me to shame.Embarassed

--------------------
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” Rolling Eyes

--------------------

Omloop
What stat does Stephen Cummings have on last db?

AiZaK
I think that Sagan, Van Avermaet and Boasson Hagen need less levels in Mountain

Kiserlovski01
What would be your stats for Mikel Landa?

fidjim2013
AiZaK wrote:
I think that Sagan, Van Avermaet and Boasson Hagen need less levels in Mountain

Me too I think so because they are over 70 Mo but they are more like 68 or 69

dbreality
gotlandrules wrote:
Should wait until Giro ends to see if he gets caught Pfft Otherwise something around 78MO 78HIL with good TT
78MO and 78HIL is what Richie Porte had when he was on top of his game in 2013, and when Froome and Contador were at 80. 78 place Zakarin as a Grand Tour contender, which as far we know, is unrealistic.

His performance in Romandie was huge, don't give me wrong, but 75MO-74HIL is enough for him to compte on a 1-week race in game. For TT, giving him 73-74 is also enough to be among the best if he's on a great day (like it seems he was in Switzerland).

So I suggest we might wait to see if he doesn't do 'a Kessiakoff' and explode after a week in a GT.

AiZaK
Zakarin just now I would give 76 but we will see in Giro mountains stages if he deserves more or less

clamel
Now how about that when I think Sagan should be decreased on Mtn, the Amgen folks put him in the spotted jersey on stage 2.

They might be playing this game....Pfft

Lets see if he can defend it, and proof that he deserves this rating...

--------------------

--------------------

themanxtrain1
What stats would you give Steven Burke of Team Wiggins ??

bob7
Any ideas guys how to judge Betancur ? After Paris-Nice '14 he doesn't exist in cycling. And he is got 77 MO, 78 HIL, 70 TT, 77 END, 76 REC (all in Jesgd2015_PostRoubaix). What do you do with him in your game ?

Ollfardh
No higher then 75 on any stat at the moment
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

MarniC
Sorry for offtop question but can someone give me a hint where can I find the latest stats update for the Expansion Pack?

Omloop
If I'm not mistaken it's in the download section in the current database folder.

AiZaK
I would give Betancur 75 in Mountain and 76 in Hills and may be too

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots