· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2013
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
fickman
Its possible to give Pinot a 0 in Downhill??? :lol:

Jesleyh
Where'd you guys put Mollema & Ten Dam at now?
77 & 76 is too low, obviously Pfft

Though it's better to await the Alpes, I guess.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Ollfardh
both +1 seems fine for now, unless they do something spectacular in the Alpes
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

fickman
Jesleyh wrote:

U must be the dutch rider number 1 fan :lol:

Before and during the Giro u tell everyone to wait untill the Giro end to change Gesink stats and now u cant wait until the Tour ends to change Mollema & Ten Dam stats Grin

I think we should wait, in last Year Vuelta Mollema & Ten Dam had a great 1 and 2 week but a bad 3 week iirc.

AiZaK
In this moment in Mountain Stats, what do you think about this:

Froome 84
Contador 82
Porte 80/81
Valverde 80/81
Joaquim Rodriguez 80
Nairo Quintana 80/81
Ten Dam 79
Mollema 78
Kreuziger 78
Dan Martin 78
Fulgsang 77
Andy 77/78
Dani Moreno 77
Nieve 77/78
Anton 77

alex valceanu
AiZaK wrote:
In this moment in Mountain Stats, what do you think about this:

Froome 84
Contador 82
Porte 80/81
Valverde 80/81
Joaquim Rodriguez 80
Nairo Quintana 80/81
Ten Dam 79
Mollema 78
Kreuziger 78
Dan Martin 78
Fulgsang 77
Andy 77/78
Dani Moreno 77
Nieve 77/78
Anton 77

Conta doesn't deserve at this moment 82 I think 81 is max . Nibali probably deserves 81-82 , Betancur 79 , and Mollema=Ten dam imo . In rest I think they are ok

fcancellara
If Froome is 83 right now, Mollema should be 79.
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
Pellizotti2
82 is too much for Contador. I've had him one point below Valverde and Quintana (the two closest to Froome in the mountains, imo) ever since the start of the season.

After Ventoux and the Alps, it'll be obvious why.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:22
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Jesleyh
Valverde = Contador. Or maybe even stronger than Contador, depends on what happens next.

Also, Froome shouldn't be that much better than the others, gameplay would be ruined Pfft

Also, Ten Dam isn't better than Mollema, really not. Ten Dam just has a good day once in a while, while Mollema is a consistent good climber. (You could use REC for that as well, but it's better to reflect it on the MO stat).
I'd put Mollema on 79 and Ten Dam down to 78 instead.

Andy can go to 76 I think.

I'd say:
Froome 82/83(not sure...)
Valverde 81
Nibali 81
Quintana 80/81
Contador 80/81
Porte 80
J-Rod 79/80
Mollema 79

But lets await the Alpes, I think everything will became more clear Wink
Edited by Jesleyh on 09-07-2013 21:01
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

ppanther
Mollema > Ten Dam as Jesleyh said. Wink

valverde321
Niemiec 78->77 MO imo

And Im still not sure Valverde is better than Contador just yet. We may also be over-rating Quintana's abilities for now. He's shown lots of potential, but never really enough to warrant 81 MO yet imo, one less than Froome. We should wait until the end of the Tour for him though.

Jesleyh
fickman wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

U must be the dutch rider number 1 fan :lol:

Before and during the Giro u tell everyone to wait untill the Giro end to change Gesink stats and now u cant wait until the Tour ends to change Mollema & Ten Dam stats Grin

I think we should wait, in last Year Vuelta Mollema & Ten Dam had a great 1 and 2 week but a bad 3 week iirc.

Though I see your point, lowering and highering is different in that IMO. If you want to lower a rider, and he might prove you wrong, he can take the whole stage-race. But a few strong stages can be enough for upping.

Also, the Giro didn't really have mountain stages early on, Tour has.

And yes, you're right though I mentioned in my post that it's better to await the Alpes Pfft

And I agree with Valv on both of his points, Quintana isn't 1 point lower than Froome, I'd say 2.

admirschleck
Anyone here still thinking that Goss is overrated? 77SP would be good for him,imo.
Also Gerrans up to 73-74SP.
No , Quintana not for 81 definitely. 80 would be enough , maybe even too much.

Increase SP for Mugerli , please , please! The guy needs at least 69-70SP.

Some mass sprint (1 or 2 aren't, but all wins are from mass sprint) finishes for him, this year:

1st Istrian Spring Trophy - 1st stage - GC
1st Porec Trophy
1st Banja Luka–Beograd II
1st Classic Beograd–Čačak
4th Stage 4 of Tour de Slovenie: Brežice › Novo Mesto (stage where Langeveld won)
2nd Grand Prix Südkärnten
3rd Banja Luka - Belgrade I
4th GP Sencur
3rd Stage 3 of Settimana Coppi e Bartali: Zola Predosa › Piane di Mocogno
7th Trofeo Laigueglia
Edited by admirschleck on 09-07-2013 21:01
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png

AiZaK
Gerrans 71/72 maybe ok I think

In SPR:
Cav 83
Greipel 82
Kittel 81
Sagan 79

What do you think??

Alakagom
Kittel up to 82 for sure after his showing, he's as fast as Cav and Greipel. Goss should be downgraded, Lobato upgraded from top of my head.

Other point, no point discussing mountain stats at this moment, have some patience and wait till Tour is over.
Edited by Alakagom on 09-07-2013 22:59
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Jesleyh
I'd put Cav on 82 and Greipel & Kittel both on 81, with Greipel better backup stats than Kittel.

issoisso
Pellizotti2 wrote:
82 is too much for Contador. I've had him one point below Valverde and Quintana (the two closest to Froome in the mountains, imo) ever since the start of the season.

After Ventoux and the Alps, it'll be obvious why.

+1

As for Quintana, it seems people haven't yet realized the massive impact of the Acceleration stat. Give him 80 and he WILL crush Nibali in the Giro in career
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

admirschleck
And what about Mugerli?
Also Hocevar need +1/2 SP , someone already mentioned that here.
Gorenc general +1/2.
Edited by admirschleck on 09-07-2013 23:11
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png

baseballlover312
Alakagom wrote:
Kittel up to 82 for sure after his showing, he's as fast as Cav and Greipel. Goss should be downgraded, Lobato upgraded from top of my head.

Other point, no point discussing mountain stats at this moment, have some patience and wait till Tour is over.

I don't think so. 81 is fine. The one stage he won against them was today, and that's because Greipel launched early.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

warchex
In my opinion the stats in general should be more even between the riders. The reason is that the best riders (read: conta, froome, valv, rodriguez, cance, boonen) always win. Actually they destroy the other riders and determines the result long before the finish line.

I'm playing with Belkin at Extreme, and i feel i have no chance at all. One attack from Mollema or Vanmarcke and they are tired, but the other riders can attack many times. Even dot 85% and they are blown away in the major races. I can't use more, because then the red bar goes down and you'll never get it back.

Examples: Froome attacks in the bottom of the last hill, stage 5 Paris-Nice. He wins with 2 min down to a group of 15 riders. Tirreno: Conta and Nibali attacks in a mountain 40-50 km from the finish line, and wins with 4 minuts. The rest is empty after that mountain and comes in one and one. In RVV and Paris-Roubaix Cance and Boonen attacks with at least 50 km left, and the followers ends 2-3 minutes behind.

In my opinion riders like Cance and Boonen should have better cob than the rest like before, but the flat and sta should be more even.
Example: Cance and Boonen with 80 cob, not 81, and e few riders at 79, and many at 78 and 77. And then lower Cance and Boonen's flat stats or higher the rest of the cob-bunch. With flat stats 82 and 80, and sta stats 81, they are completely superior against the opponents with 78-77 in these stats. The best riders are still best, but with this change the nest best riders have a chance at winning at least. Like in real life.
Briefly summarised: Keep the main stat differences, but make the supporting stats more even. Same with the GC riders mentioned before.

This is my experience. Who agree or disagree? And why?

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Europcar Solo
Europcar Solo