· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
fcancellara
fickman wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
Although I wouldn't say that Pozzo is worse than Gesink.

Jesleyh it's impossible to take you seriously with ur subjective biased stats opinions on dutch riders Rolling Eyes

What about this:
https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/1...l-Montasio
https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/1...rdonecchia
https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/1...r-Valloire

Even injured was Pozzovivo better than Gesink Rolling Eyes

fcancellara wrote:
Seriously? Betancur 79 MO? :lol:

https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/1...l-Montasio
https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/1...rdonecchia
https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/1...r-Valloire
https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/1...e-Lavaredo

As u can notice he was the most consistent rider in the Mountains.

Do you realize 79 MO would put Betancur in the top 10 best climbers in the DB?
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
Pellizotti2
fcancellara wrote:
Do you realize 79 MO would put Betancur in the top 10 best climbers in the DB?

Sounds realistic to me. He's easily one of the 10 best, imo.
Edited by Pellizotti2 on 26-05-2013 16:29
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

admirschleck
I would give 79 to Betancur. He was much worser in time trials than Majka,and thats reason why they were so close. You could see who is better at that last stage. As fickman said without mechanical,he would,probably,even be able to follow Nibali there. Also ,much better SP and ACC than other climbers. He should get 70TT just to be listed as Stage Racer (as Schleck did before injury).
Niemiec shouldnt get 78 imo,but i won't have problem with that. Other stats are pretty cool Wink

Spilak23
Stats from the guys behind Gesink in Vuelta GC (from top of my head, might be wrong): Talansky (77) outclimbed him every MTF, Anton (77) again outclimbed Gesink. They have lower hill or TT stats so he would beat them in the Vuelta in stage race mode.

It's Jaca and Ezero were Gesink took his 6th overal place.

Face it, 76 is good for him.
Edited by Spilak23 on 26-05-2013 16:31

Jesleyh
gotlandrules wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
Betancur 78(maybe 77 MO) for me and then high hills(78) and ACC.
And you shouldn't think like 'We all know that Gesink can get a 6th Vuelta with 76MO in game'. That's just because the game is fucked up at that moment Wink. 76 MO shouldn't be enough to get 6th at the Vuelta, 77MO would be. If you reason like that, you can better play stage-race mode, where it'd be very hard to get 6th with 76 MO Pfft
And give Gesink bad energy stats as well(he already has, but yeah Wink)
And Pozzo & Santa have nationality bonus anyway.
Sanchez can move up to 77MO as well, and then I think I agree.

Are you seriously wanting Betancur at the same MO stats as Gesink? you are deluded, it should be minimum 2 stats inbetween them for MO... probably 3

No, I want Betancur on 78MO. But the hills(Betancur 3 stats higher there in my books) are weighing a bit as well in mountain stages, and Betancur will have way better energy stats anyway.

@Kritzo Sounds pretty good, though not sure if Intxausti deserves 78 MO. Would put him 77/77 earlier.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 22:23
Bot Agent

IP: None  
gotlandrules
Spilak23 wrote:
Stats from the guys behind Gesink in Vuelta GC (from top of my head, might be wrong): Talansky (77) outclimbed him every MTF, Anton (77) again outclimbed Gesink. They have lower hill or TT stats so he would beat them in the Vuelta in stage race mode.

Please read this Jesley.

Edit: what do you guys think his Hilly stats should be? seems like he is doing better in hills then in mountains nowadays.
Edited by gotlandrules on 26-05-2013 16:38

Jesleyh
gotlandrules wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:

Please read this Jesley.

I did.
Still not convinced, sorry.
For Anton, there's still nationality bonus.
Talansky didn't dominate Gesink in any stage I think. A few second behind every time. Well, stage 14 may be the exception, but Gesink always has a day like that in GTs Pfft. Also, Gesink won from Talansky stage 4 & 8 which are rated as a mountain stage.(finish on 1500m+ anyway) Wink
And sorry that I start about it again, but it was Talansky's only GT, that helps him with his results.
Just give Gesink 77MO with lower energy stats than Talansky & guys on his level, and it's fine.
Gesink won California & 4th at Suisse too Pfft

76 HI for me. He shouldn't get an Ardennes contender Pfft
Edited by Jesleyh on 26-05-2013 16:49
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Kritzo
Jesleyh wrote:
gotlandrules wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
Betancur 78(maybe 77 MO) for me and then high hills(78) and ACC.
And you shouldn't think like 'We all know that Gesink can get a 6th Vuelta with 76MO in game'. That's just because the game is fucked up at that moment Wink. 76 MO shouldn't be enough to get 6th at the Vuelta, 77MO would be. If you reason like that, you can better play stage-race mode, where it'd be very hard to get 6th with 76 MO Pfft
And give Gesink bad energy stats as well(he already has, but yeah Wink)
And Pozzo & Santa have nationality bonus anyway.
Sanchez can move up to 77MO as well, and then I think I agree.

Are you seriously wanting Betancur at the same MO stats as Gesink? you are deluded, it should be minimum 2 stats inbetween them for MO... probably 3

No, I want Betancur on 78MO. But the hills(Betancur 3 stats higher there in my books) are weighing a bit as well in mountain stages, and Betancur will have way better energy stats anyway.

@Kritzo Sounds pretty good, though not sure if Intxausti deserves 78 MO. Would put him 77/77 earlier.
I gave him 76 Pfft
BTW: Just dragging this over to this page:
Nibali
MO: 81
HIL: 80
TT: 76

Uran
BJ: 79
BAK: 77
TK: 73

Evans
MO: 78
HIL: 76
TT: 76

Scarponi:
MO: 77-78 (Can't decide)
HIL: 77
TT: 71

Betancur
MO: 78
HIL: 79
TT: 63

Niemiec:
MO: 77-78
TT: 70

Majka
MO: 77
TT: 69

Intxausti:
MO: 76
HIL: 78
TT: 68

Santambrogio:
HIL: 75
TT: 67

Pozzovivo:
TT: 70. (He showed potiential on the long TT, but I know it was a technical TT)

Proud Member of the Leeds United Army!

RAFAL MAJKA

Jesleyh
@Kritzo Well, I meant HI instead of MO ofc.
I meant I wasn't sure if Intxausti would deserve 78HI, I would put him on 77MO/77HI

Ian Butler
Not sure if Santambrogio deserves 77 MO where Intxausti gets 76.

Spilak23
Jesleyh wrote:
I did.
Still not convinced, sorry.
For Anton, there's still nationality bonus.
Talansky didn't dominate Gesink in any stage I think. A few second behind every time. Well, stage 14 may be the exception, but Gesink always has a day like that in GTs Pfft. Also, Gesink won from Talansky stage 4 & 8 which are rated as a mountain stage.(finish on 1500m+ anyway) Wink

Talansky took a minute on Gesink here. The ones Gesink 'won', they finished s.t. and 5 seconds difference.
https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...ceid=22130

No point arguing that Gesink climbed better as Talansky...

And sorry that I start about it again, but it was Talansky's only GT, that helps him with his results.

"The weather didn't suit him", "it was his second GT that year", "he wasn't peaking"
Edited by Spilak23 on 26-05-2013 16:53

Alakagom
Kritzo, Uran is perfect at 78/78. Intxausti will have 77 in hills, not sure about mountain yet. Santa is better than 75 on hills as well, won a classic and was close in others.

And Pozzovivo has 72 in TT I think, he already won me over last year. I remember Tour of Slovenia last year, where he run Brajkovic very close in the TT for overall GC win.
Edited by Alakagom on 26-05-2013 16:55
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Jesleyh
Never used the first excuse for Gesink Pfft
And yes, seriously. What's better, an out-form Froome or an in-form Valverde? You see, peaking matters Pfft

@Spilak I'm not saying that Gesink climbed better than Talansky. I said that he wasn't that much better. Got it? Wink

gotlandrules
Gesink does not deserve nor should he get over 76 MO... 76 IS his level at the moment...

Kritzo
Ian Butler wrote:
Not sure if Santambrogio deserves 77 MO where Intxausti gets 76.
Santambrogio's climbing isn't the problem, and I think he is a better climber than Intxausti. Santambrogio just need a lower REC than Intxausti. That would do the trick.

RAFAL MAJKA

Jesleyh
gotlandrules wrote:
Gesink does not deserve nor should he get over 76 MO... 76 IS his level at the moment...

Schleck IS 67MO at the moment, Hesjedal IS 75MO at the moment but do they get that? Wink

fcancellara
Jesleyh wrote:
gotlandrules wrote:

Schleck IS 67MO at the moment, Hesjedal IS 75MO at the moment but do they get that? Wink

And Wiggins IS 50 DH atm.
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
Kritzo
Alakagom wrote:
Kritzo, Uran is perfect at 78/78. Intxausti will have 77 in hills, not sure about mountain yet. Santa is better than 75 on hills as well, won a classic and was close in others.

I think that Intxausti deserves 78 in HIL. He got the Maglia Rosa because of his skill in hills. And the TTT was also a hilly TT (technical). But well 77 would be ok, I just think he deserves the 78. Smile

But what about the others. Are they fine?
Edited by Kritzo on 26-05-2013 17:00

RAFAL MAJKA

valverde321
Jesleyh wrote:
gotlandrules wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No they aren't.

Spilak23
Jesleyh wrote:
gotlandrules wrote:

There is a difference. When did Schleck or Hesjedal gave everything on a mountain stage this year? They didn't do it.
Gesink gave everything he had this Giro.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Closest Tour ever
Closest Tour ever