· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
admirschleck
Pellizotti2 wrote:
admirschleck wrote:
I wouldn't touch his MO/HIL stats,and maybe put him at 5/6 potential,or something.

I hope that's "don't touch" as in "leave it at 76, where it currently is", and not "bump it back up to > 80".

Right. I was talking about leaving it at 76. Smile

ziga007
What about Luka Mezgec ?
Better in sprint and hill .
Alberto Contador
nsm08.casimages.com/img/2013/05/20//13052012255016397011207837.png

ppanther
Jesleyh wrote:

I agree with Jesleyh, and i don't expected that, on Gesink. I always were on of the people criticising Gesink, but stats like 74 Mo, as mentioned, are just ridiculous. A guy still doing around 1000 cq points year for year couldn't be that bad, even if some want to see him as total loser. 77 Mo and maybe low Rec stat, as he always seems to fade away, may be fine.
Edited by ppanther on 26-05-2013 01:17

Kritzo
What would you give Majka in mountain?
Is 77 reasonable? Smile
Proud Member of the Leeds United Army!

RAFAL MAJKA

Alakagom
Kritzo wrote:
Is 77 reasonable? Smile

That is exactly what he's getting Wink
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Kritzo
Alakagom wrote:
Kritzo wrote:
Is 77 reasonable? Smile

That is exactly what he's getting Wink

Great. Smile

RAFAL MAJKA

cio93
A minor thing, but Patrick Gretsch deserves a MO and REC update.

30th in Tre Cime ahead of Rabottini, Stetina, De Greef, Morabito, Serpa...
37th up Galibier ahead of Serpa, Kruijswijk, Weening...

He didn't climb well in the first weeks, so obviously rather a REC issue, but his MO has to be in the 70's to perform like that.

Miguel98
HIL as well shoud be higher.

gotlandrules
ppanther wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

I agree with Jesleyh, and i don't expected that, on Gesink. I always were on of the people criticising Gesink, but stats like 74 Mo, as mentioned, are just ridiculous. A guy still doing around 1000 cq points year for year couldn't be that bad, even if some want to see him as total loser. 77 Mo and maybe low Rec stat, as he always seems to fade away, may be fine.

What has Gesink done in the last couple of years to warrant 77MO? i'd say maximum 76, maybe even 75. He is not a better climber then Majka, Pozzo, Duarte etc.

Jesleyh
gotlandrules wrote:
ppanther wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

What has Gesink done in the last couple of years to warrant 77MO? i'd say maximum 76, maybe even 75. He is not a better climber then Majka, Pozzo, Duarte etc.

Sorry, but what? Duarte is better than Gesink?
6th in the Vuelta still justifies 77MO to me. Those guys being better than Gesink in the Giro doesn't mean that they are always better climbers. Although I wouldn't say that Pozzo is worse than Gesink.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 20:20
Bot Agent

IP: None  
fickman
Ok Giro is over and it’s time for some stats suggestion.
After been ignored for long time about Gesinks been way overrated its nice to see that Gesink fanboy stats times are finally over. I was a little concerned Alakagom will say Giro wasn’t Gesink main objective of the season and want to wait till Tour to see Gesink fail over again.
I would say 76 MO for Gesink its ok there is no way he should get same MO stats as guys like Pozzovivo / Santabrogio / Majka / Intxausti who demonstrated to be stronger not only by seconds but by minutes in the Mountains. Also giving him 77 MO will means that he will get better results in the game than guys like Pozzovivo or Santabrogio in the game because of Gesink TT wich isnt realistic. Gesink also has been week in the Mountains not only in the Giro but in the whole season, been dropped in the Mountains and in Hills by weaker riders in the paper.
Also we all know u can achieve good results in the game at Vuelta with 76 MO (more than enaugh to get a poor 6th place at Vuelta)
I would gave him 76 MO, 74 TT (he hasn’t any significant results in TT this season and imo he is not as good as Nibali who has at the moment 75 in TT) 74 END, 72 RES, 74 REC and 75 Hil

Nibs – 81
Betancur 79 (without 2 mechanicals in stage 20 he might have been able to follow nibalis weel and imo second best climber at Giro without the TT in Stage 8 were he lost 5:19 no doubt he would have been on the Podium)
Uran / Scarponi / Evans / Niemiec - 78
Pozzovivo / Santabrogio / Majka / Intxausti - 77
Trofimov / Sanchez / Pellizotti / Duarte / Gesink - 76
Agnoli / Kangert - 75

fcancellara
Seriously? Betancur 79 MO? :lol:
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
Spilak23
He's better as WAY better as Scarponi so why not?

Kritzo
Well if Betancur needs to have 79 then Majka should definitely have 78. Betancur have not been 2 stats better IMO! He has been one, yes, but not two. He just has a huge advantage cuz of his amazing acceleration.

RAFAL MAJKA

Jesleyh
Betancur 78(maybe 77 MO) for me and then high hills(78) and ACC.
And you shouldn't think like 'We all know that Gesink can get a 6th Vuelta with 76MO in game'. That's just because the game is fucked up at that moment Wink. 76 MO shouldn't be enough to get 6th at the Vuelta, 77MO would be. If you reason like that, you can better play stage-race mode, where it'd be very hard to get 6th with 76 MO Pfft
And give Gesink bad energy stats as well(he already has, but yeah Wink)
And Pozzo & Santa have nationality bonus anyway.
Sanchez can move up to 77MO as well, and then I think I agree.
Edited by Jesleyh on 26-05-2013 16:21
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

fickman
Jesleyh wrote:
Although I wouldn't say that Pozzo is worse than Gesink.

Jesleyh it's impossible to take you seriously with ur subjective biased stats opinions on dutch riders Rolling Eyes

What about this:
https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/1...l-Montasio
https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/1...rdonecchia
https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/1...r-Valloire

Even injured was Pozzovivo better than Gesink Rolling Eyes

fcancellara wrote:
Seriously? Betancur 79 MO? :lol:

https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/1...e-Lavaredo

As u can notice he was the most consistent rider in the Mountains.

Miguel98
76 is enough to get 6th at the Vuelta, especially with good planning can tell you that much.

Jesleyh
fickman wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
Although I wouldn't say that Pozzo is worse than Gesink.

Jesleyh it's impossible to take you seriously with ur subjective biased stats opinions on dutch riders Rolling Eyes

What about this:

Even injured was Pozzovivo better than Gesink Rolling Eyes

I said that Pozzo isn't worse than Gesink even in my opinion, and you confirm that, so I don't get your point?
And look at my post 3 minutes ago.

@Miguel98 Yes, but I just said, you shouldn't reason like that. That's not because it's enough when everyone is on equal form, just because the game is fucked up at that moment.
Edited by Jesleyh on 26-05-2013 16:24

gotlandrules
Jesleyh wrote:
Betancur 78(maybe 77 MO) for me and then high hills(78) and ACC.
And you shouldn't think like 'We all know that Gesink can get a 6th Vuelta with 76MO in game'. That's just because the game is fucked up at that moment Wink. 76 MO shouldn't be enough to get 6th at the Vuelta, 77MO would be. If you reason like that, you can better play stage-race mode, where it'd be very hard to get 6th with 76 MO Pfft
And give Gesink bad energy stats as well(he already has, but yeah Wink)
And Pozzo & Santa have nationality bonus anyway.
Sanchez can move up to 77MO as well, and then I think I agree.

Are you seriously wanting Betancur at the same MO stats as Gesink? you are deluded, it should be minimum 2 stats inbetween them for MO... probably 3

Kritzo
Nibali
MO: 81
HIL: 80
TT: 76

Uran
BJ: 79
BAK: 77
TK: 73

Evans
MO: 78
HIL: 76
TT: 76

Scarponi:
MO: 77-78 (Can't decide)
HIL: 77
TT: 71

Betancur
MO: 78
HIL: 79
TT: 63

Niemiec:
MO: 77-78
TT: 70

Majka
MO: 77
TT: 69

Intxausti:
MO: 76
HIL: 78
TT: 68

Santambrogio:
MO: 76
HIL: 75
TT: 67

Pozzovivo:
MO: 77
TT: 70. (He showed potiential on the long TT, but I know it was a technical TT)

RAFAL MAJKA

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots