· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
Spilak23
Jesleyh wrote:
Btw, is it already time to bring up Kelderman's PRL, FTR & (less important) RES & REC stat, or should I go back to my Kelderman cave and come back when he takes another nice result? Wink

When did he get a good result?

TheManxMissile
Spilak23 wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
Btw, is it already time to bring up Kelderman's PRL, FTR & (less important) RES & REC stat, or should I go back to my Kelderman cave and come back when he takes another nice result? Wink

:lol::lol::lol:
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Jesleyh
Spilak23 wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

Okay, so it's discussion time? Don't complain guys, I was just cautiously informing it Wink

Paris - Nice prologue & Romandië prologue(rather hilly, I admit). Kelderman is growing an agressive riding style(FTR) and seems to keep up his attacks longer than some other guys with 69RES(RES), and he seems to recover well from stages, he has to work quite a bit for Gesink(especially first weeks), and now attacks 2 stages in a row as well, okay, granted, with a rest-day(REC).
5th place in Romandië is great as well of course, and that's why he might need a tiny boost anyway.

But if you don't agree, I don't mind it too much.

And of course, the 'when did he get a good result' hurted me(well, of course not, but I disagree with it), he's 22th on the current WT rankings Pfft
Edited by Jesleyh on 21-05-2013 18:55
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Spilak23
Okay, so it's discussion time? Don't complain guys, I was just cautiously informing it Wink

Discussion is on! Pfft

Paris - Nice prologue & Romandië prologue(rather hilly, I admit).

Is Gaudin and Westra aren't much stronger as him ingame. His accelaration might need a small boast though. Kiserlovski, Pinot and Valverde beat him in Romandie and all have lower/equal prologue stat.

Kelderman is growing an agressive riding style(FTR) and seems to keep up his attacks longer than some other guys with 69RES(RES),

He got such a big gap on Galibier cause nobody cared he was in front. The pace behind was incredibly slow. To be with those final 9 today was more 'luck'. He didn't keep up longer as others though: Herrada who has 72 hill and 66 res was longer in front, as was Navardauskas (73 hi, 71 res) and Pirazzi (72 hi, 66 res)

and he seems to recover well from stages, he has to work quite a bit for Gesink(especially first weeks), and now attacks 2 stages in a row as well, okay, granted, with a rest-day(REC).

Hard to tell. Let's wait for the end of the 3rd week to discuss recuperation.

5th place in Romandië is great as well of course, and that's why he might need a tiny boost anyway.

Danielson and Peraud have fairly similar stats and finished around him.
Spilak both outclimbed Kelderman and was better in the timetrial and has +1 on climbing and the same TT stat.

But if you don't agree, I don't mind it too much.

And of course, the 'when did he get a good result' hurted me(well, of course not, but I disagree with it), he's 22th on the current WT rankings Pfft

There is more than the WT. He's 81th and 85th on PCS and CQ respectively, they give a way better view of a riders results Wink
Edited by Spilak23 on 21-05-2013 19:26

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 20:26
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Jesleyh
Here ya go Wink
I will try to be as less biased as I can. Pfft
Is Gaudin and Westra aren't much stronger as him ingame.

Gaudin: 75PRL, Westra 75PRL. Resistance of both guys is higher as well(RES isn't thát important, but for sure not neglectable in prologues...)

He got such a big gap on Galibier cause nobody cared he was in front. The pace behind was incredibly slow. To be with those final 9 today was more 'luck'. He didn't keep up longer as others though: Herrada who has 72 hill and 66 res was longer in front, as was Navardauskas (73 hi, 71 res) and Pirazzi (72 hi, 66 res)

Not true, Majka & Betancur at least wouldn't let him go that free, since he could be a U25 threat if they would let him go too far. Also, have you noticed how fast he got to Weening & Pirazzi on that stage? Admit it, that was impressive! Oh, and Pirazzi is just awesome. And he did keep up about the longest today, he was on the group of 3 at the end, and attacked 6 TIMES!

Hard to tell. Let's wait for the end of the 3rd week to discuss recuperation.

71 is very low. In fact, only Machado, Fuglsang and Santa are on that level from the climbers equal and better than him. But alright, we wait.

Danielson and Peraud have fairly similar stats and finished around him.

Danielson? You mean 77MO, awesome energy stats, Danielson? Peraud is about true though, but he got better energy stats.

Kiserlovski, Pinot and Valverde beat him in Romandie and all have lower/equal prologue stat.

As said, it's a hilly prologue. All those guys have better HI value, so the difference should be made on the prologue stat Pfft

There is more than the WT. He's 81th and 85th on PCS and CQ respectively, they give a way better view of a riders results Wink

Point for you here, but the emphasis lies on the cobbles and Ardennes there, atm. And if you want me to look really abstract(not sure if correct English, but you'd understand it in Dutch) at it, Kelderman is still ahead of Gasparotto, Danielson and Cunego there Pfft

At least I got an ACC boost and (I guess) a FTR boost already from you Wink
Edited by Jesleyh on 21-05-2013 19:30
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

TheManxMissile
Here is an actual normal stat suggestion

Lachlan Norris - CB boost to 65-68 following his performances at the Lincoln GP and Tour Series Durham
He finished 3rd in Lincoln and looked good in Durham even if he didn't get the result.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Jesleyh
Alakagom wrote:
Seeing Giro, there will be few movers up such as Niemiec, Battaglin Betancur or Majka from the top of my head right now. Or movers down, such as Sanchez, and Gesink.

No updates though till summer though. After I get my exams done in June, i'll release an stat update for PCM12.

Trofimov(72MO) deserves a boost as well, no?

Alakagom
Nibs - 81(80)
Uran / Betancur / (Scarponi) / Evans / (Niemiec) - 78
Pozzovivo / Santabrogio / Majka / (Intxausti) - 77
Trofimov / (Sanchez) / Pellizotti / Duarte / (Gesink) - 76
Agnoli / (Aru) / Kangert - 75

Just very quickly came up with this in my head. Definitely forgot few riders. Ones in brackets could be argued.

Scarponi the one I am not sure about, he didn't do great, but had very strong Niemiec with him that helped him a lot. But the cold weather really hit him hard. Evans was also struggling at the end, but that could be represented easily with his recovery stat.
Edited by Alakagom on 25-05-2013 16:24
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Spilak23
Scarponi never showed the ability to follow Betancur/Uran or even Evans/Santambrogio

Pellizotti2
Looks good to me, but I'd put Scarponi on 77. The weather was fine on Montasio, and he still lost lots of time. Plus, he'll get a nationality bonus at the Giro.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

admirschleck
Great! But Uran should get 79MO and Betancur 78/79 (MO/HIL). Great that there are realistic stats for Gesink,finally!

Spilak23
I'd keep Evans at 78 and Sanchez at 77 as they both decrease really quick. Most careers they are already one down when the Giro starts

Ian Butler
What about Mourey? Definitely needs an update, I think!
Betancur should have quite some ACC, that's for sure Grin

Pellizotti2
Spilak23 wrote:
I'd keep Evans at 78 and Sanchez at 77 as they both decrease really quick. Most careers they are already one down when the Giro starts

Samu has been shit all year. Put him on 77 and he'll still be able to win / podium in races like Catalunya and Pais Vasco.

76 is the absolute maximum for him, imo.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

Jesleyh
I would put Niemiec, Sanchez & Gesink on 77 MO.
I think I agree about the others in bracelets, hestitiating about Scarponi though.
Kangert might deserve 76 MO, though. Wink

Spilak23
He was 4th on Jafferau and 2nd on the MTT so he got 2 good results during the Giro. Is he really worse as Pozzovivo (who has nationality bonus?)

raulvasa_9
What about Visconti, Battaglin, Pirazzi, Belkov, Duarte, Dowsett. Kangert... These riders have done a great job in this Giro.

Alakagom
raulvasa_9 wrote:
What about Visconti, Battaglin, Pirazzi, Belkov, Duarte, Dowsett. Kangert... These riders have done a great job in this Giro.

2 of them were already mentioned.

And anyway, I clearly wrote I only posted few riders and not all, those you worte there all will be revised along others such as Mourey or Diego Rosa etc.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

gotlandrules
Gesink and Sanchez should not be over 76MO imo think Agnoli shouldn't be at 75 either... 73-74 seems fine for him...

I would even argue for 75 on Gesink and Sanchez..
Edited by gotlandrules on 25-05-2013 16:47

Pellizotti2
Spilak23 wrote:
He was 4th on Jafferau and 2nd on the MTT so he got 2 good results during the Giro. Is he really worse as Pozzovivo (who has nationality bonus?)

I'd say he is, but that's just my opinion. He'll still be able to be top 5 on stages like that with this Giro field because of his excellent recovery.

Jesleyh wrote:
I would put Gesink on 77 MO.

Can you take of the fanboy glasses for once?

Seriously. You want to put Gesink on the same level as Pozzovivo, Santambrogio and Majka. All three of whom beat him on every single MTF in this Giro. Pozzovivo even when injured after crashing close to the finish.

No point in engaging in a discussion if you can't be subjective.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots