Cossack wrote:
RES isn't working in PCM 2013 anyway, maybe you meant STA Wink

No REC Smile

82 Gilbert (low MO, low REC and 85 ACC)
81 Rodríguez, Martin
80 Valverde, Kwiatkowski
Edited by Arberg27 on 28-04-2014 15:58

Cossack
No way it could look like this, Gilbert would easily win all the 3 classics with such stats in-game.

baseballlover312
Recovery doesnt make a difference in classics. Gilbert would dominate.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Jesleyh
Exactly. Gilbert hasn't done enough to prove he's that strong. It's not like MO makes a huge difference in Fleche and LBL, I suppose.
He's on the shared highest ACC of the DB now, and 80HI. He has a huge chance to win AGR.
Not sure why you are underrating Valv so much, btw. He was definitely the strongest of the Ardennes classics this year.
Edited by Jesleyh on 28-04-2014 17:32
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Aleakez
i feel at least Martin should be 80 he has shown how consitent he is, and probably downgrade Joaquim down one in Hil, Vanendert deserves at least upping his Hil by one, for Gilbert im not sure he deserves an upgrade at all.. more curious what people think of Arredondo, Slagter and Arashiro??
" Trust me, you can dance - Vodka "

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 14:28
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Jesleyh
I don't think it's fair to downgrade Purito.
Martin is at 80 indeed.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

TimoCycling
Aleakez wrote:
i feel at least Martin should be 80 he has shown how consitent he is, and probably downgrade Joaquim down one in Hil, Vanendert deserves at least upping his Hil by one, for Gilbert im not sure he deserves an upgrade at all.. more curious what people think of Arredondo, Slagter and Arashiro??

Slagter 78 for me, Arredondo 76, and Arashiro 76 aswell.

Ollfardh
I don't think we should downgrade Purito cause he was injured, his last important races WC and Lombardia he was pretty good Wink

Slagter 78, Arredondo 75-76, Arashiro 75
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Jorge14
Slagter 77 5Potential
Arredondo76 5Potential
Arashiro75 4Potential

I think Slagter is the best because he performed great, however Arredondo i think needs to have great endurance because he attacks very early and have good results to.

alex199412
i would do that:

Rodriguez: 81
Valverde:81
gilbert:81
Martin:80
Kwiatkowski:80
Gerrans:80
Vanendert 78
Slagter:78
Mollema:78
Caruso:77
Pozzovivo:77
Arredondo:76

and downgrade maybe uran, gasparotto, iglinsky......

Valverde and kwiatkovski were the both most constistent riders, but i would rate valverte a bit better because of his fleche victory. gilbert have the upper hand in stamina and acceleration to compensate against valv and purito. Gerrans showed himself in amstel and in lbl to win in the sprint aganinst valv and kwiat so maybe his sprinting could get so 73 or 74.

Alakagom
Well I have to say you almost got all of them right ;-) Out of all these only one is marginally off from what we have right now.
Edited by Alakagom on 01-05-2014 22:09
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

atlanta
Alakagom wrote:
Well I have to say you almost got all of them right ;-) Out of all these only one is marginally off from what we have right now.

I have a feeling it is Gerrans? I think 80 too much for him i no he won the big one but Gerrans would be able to win at least 2 classics with PCM logic. I have seen Gibert dominate MSR and AGR on 79 by attacking from far out on PCM. Gerrans with 80 would be a top 3 guy i dont see im that way myself.

Alakagom
atlanta wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

I have a feeling it is Gerrans? I think 80 too much for him i no he won the big one but Gerrans would be able to win at least 2 classics with PCM logic. I have seen Gibert dominate MSR and AGR on 79 by attacking from far out on PCM. Gerrans with 80 would be a top 3 guy i dont see im that way myself.

It is indeed ;-) Well done.

Update to be released tomorrow guys.

* just noticed also only Gilbert is on 80 instead 81 *
Edited by Alakagom on 01-05-2014 22:26

Jesleyh
Good job Atlanta Grin

Tafiolmo
I'm surprised that Gerrans is getting such a high hill ratings, I'd rate him about 78 but with good acceleration, sprint and endurance. He basically wheel sucks like he did in the LBL and previously when he won the MSR. A rider with good daily form with a hill of 78 would be able to do the same in game, which is really what Gerrans did when he won these two monuments.

Riders on 81 and 80 are going to dominate full stop, 79 almost but on 78 they have to ride a bit more intelligently and take their chance which is what Gerrans does.

I'd rate them as follows:

Rodriguez 81
Valverde 80
Gilbert 80
Martin 79
Kwiatkowski 79
Moreno 79
Gerrans 78
Vanendert 78
Mollema 78
Kreuziger 78
Caruso 77
Pozzovivo 77

Also the careful consideration of sprint and especially acceleration will make certain riders dangerous anyway.

Faillu
Tafiolmo wrote:
I'm surprised that Gerrans is getting such a high hill ratings, I'd rate him about 78 but with good acceleration, sprint and endurance. He basically wheel sucks like he did in the LBL and previously when he won the MSR. A rider with good daily form with a hill of 78 would be able to do the same in game, which is really what Gerrans did when he won these two monuments.

Riders on 81 and 80 are going to dominate full stop, 79 almost but on 78 they have to ride a bit more intelligently and take their chance which is what Gerrans does.

Rodriguez 81
Valverde 80
Gilbert 80
Martin 79
Kwiatkowski 79
Moreno 79
Gerrans 78
Vanendert 78
Mollema 78
Kreuziger 78
Caruso 77
Pozzovivo 77

Also the careful consideration of sprint and especially acceleration will make certain riders dangerous anyway.

I would actually agree with most of these. Smile
They seem pretty good in my eyes.

Tafiolmo
Faillu wrote:
Tafiolmo wrote:

Rodriguez 81
Valverde 80
Gilbert 80
Martin 79
Kwiatkowski 79
Moreno 79
Gerrans 78
Vanendert 78
Mollema 78
Kreuziger 78
Caruso 77
Pozzovivo 77

I would actually agree with most of these. Smile
They seem pretty good in my eyes.

The fact of the matter is, that there is very little difference between the main riders when it comes to the hill stat, which is why its interesting to look at acceleration, sprint and especially the endurance stats over the long races.
Edited by Tafiolmo on 02-05-2014 14:28

Alakagom
It's important to note sprint has basically no effect on hill finishes. It is only acceleration that really matters. And how much energy the rider has left of course Pfft
Edited by Alakagom on 02-05-2014 14:29

Tafiolmo
Alakagom wrote:
It's important to note sprint has basically no effect on hill finishes. It is only acceleration that really matters. And how much energy the rider has left of course Pfft

On the Fleche Wallonne yes, but AG and LBL there is a flat section iwhere the sprint would come in?
Edited by Tafiolmo on 02-05-2014 14:31

Schleck96
Tafiolmo wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

On the Fleche Wallonne yes, but AG and LBL there is a flat section iwhere the sprint would come in?

I believe that it doesn't work that way in PCM, but I might be wrong :lol:

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Columbia train