· Total Members: 161,117
· Newest Member: MiguelCef
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2013
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
Alakagom
Yep.

Only big-ish changes will be Geschke to 76 in hill, Arashiro upped, but not sure yet by how much.

There will be some differences done at the top, but they might chance since we go to LBL, so not going post about them.

Anyway, expect a stat update released after LBL on Sunday Wink
Edited by Alakagom on 20-04-2014 16:01
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Stromeon
Alakagom wrote:
Yep.

Only big-ish changes will be Geschke to 76 in hill, Arashiro upped, but not sure yet by how much.

There will be some differences done at the top, but they might chance since we go to LBL, so not going post about them.

Anyway, expect a stat update released after LBL on Sunday Wink

I'm thinking somewhere around 85 hill? Pfft
i.imgur.com/55sT7og.png Coldeportes i.imgur.com/55sT7og.png

Vamos Nairo! #SueƱoAmarillo

xXMajesticoXxx
@alakagom can we expect changes in the stats of Kwiatkowski? my only question Smile

Alakagom
xXMajesticoXxx wrote:
@alakagom can we expect changes in the stats of Kwiatkowski? my only question Smile

He has 78 in Hill so definitely I can see that moving to 79. We'll see how he does in LBL especially :-)

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 12:31
Bot Agent

IP: None  
ZinovievLetter
There is an argument for a slight boost to Dan Martin's Hill stat. Over the last three seasons he is one of four riders who has won at least one major hilly classic and podiumed at least two more, along with Valverde, Purito and Gilbert. But in most databases he is not ranked as one of those guys but amongst promising lower tier contenders, who have not produced his results.

Second fastest time ever up the Mur today, and if there's one climb that should exemplify the Hill stat it's that one.

baseballlover312
I agree with that of course, but I would say we'll wait till after Leige for a definite change.

Of course I don't make these stats... so... Pfft
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Anderis
ZinovievLetter wrote:
There is an argument for a slight boost to Dan Martin's Hill stat. Over the last three seasons he is one of four riders who has won at least one major hilly classic and podiumed at least two more, along with Valverde, Purito and Gilbert. But in most databases he is not ranked as one of those guys but amongst promising lower tier contenders, who have not produced his results.

Second fastest time ever up the Mur today, and if there's one climb that should exemplify the Hill stat it's that one.

Well, I was saying Martin deserves +1HI for months. He beat all of the strongest hill riders in a straight battle last year in the most important hilly race. He was also superb in La Fleche, finished 4th after starting the final climb too far back, perhaps due to a bike change he had near the finish. Could win this as well with more luck, had this change been not necessary, I believe. His pace over the last meters of the climb was blistering.
And his results over years show it was not one off. He is always there, a consistent contender for the most important hilly classics and one-week races. He's got that many top5 results in them that it doesn't even make sense to write them all here. I think it would be very hard to achieve all of this with a 79 hill rider.

Has Slagter's skills been increased since last year? He's definetely better than ever since March. It's a shame he got that problem with his bike at the very end of the crucial stage of P-N, otherwise he would've won the overall, or come second at the very worst, I believe. That would make his progress even more prominent.

I would also consider at least 73 hill for Howes. He has been a great domestique for all of those hilly races this year. Often visible for a couple of strong relays for the very last kilometers and finishing around 40th place despite all of that hard work.

Ollfardh
ZinovievLetter wrote:

I strongly disagree with that statement. With so many climbers doing well on the Mur de Huy, the hill/mo ratio is important as well, that's why Gilbert and others don't do well on the Mur de Huy. The best reference for pure HI would be the Cauberg imo.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

schleckfreak
Arredondo stats?

admirschleck
74/74 atm, iirc. Will be definitely changed after classics, tho. Wink
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png

schleckfreak
What would you guess atm?

admirschleck
I've no idea, maybe 74MO/76HIL, or something like that.
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png

Jesleyh
He's on 76/76 I think. More than 74MO obviously, 5th at Tirreno Wink
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

xXMajesticoXxx
All in all Valverde and Kwiatkoski showed the best consistent results during this ardennen weeks.

In my opinion we can't tell who deserves the best hill rate, because when gilbert won amstel, his accleration had a key role aswell.

My opinion:
Valverde: 80
Kwiatkowski 80
Gilbert 80/79
Gerrans 79

there are many others , but just wanted to discuss them ^^

Alakagom
I agree. Pretty much that is how it will be.
Edited by Alakagom on 27-04-2014 16:08

I_Mayo
xXMajesticoXxx wrote:
All in all Valverde and Kwiatkoski showed the best consistent results during this ardennen weeks.

In my opinion we can't tell who deserves the best hill rate, because when gilbert won amstel, his accleration had a key role aswell.

My opinion:
Valverde: 80
Kwiatkowski 80
Gilbert 80/79
Gerrans 79

there are many others , but just wanted to discuss them ^^

Valverde 81, as well as Purito.
Edited by I_Mayo on 27-04-2014 16:08

Jesleyh
That's what it was before LBL(and after AGR and Fleche) indeed, I_Mayo. Guess it'll stay like that, don't know.
Edited by Jesleyh on 27-04-2014 16:10
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Ollfardh
Hills:

Purito 81
Valverde 81
Gilbert: 81 (with much lower Mo stat)
Martin: 81 despite his crash
Kwiat/Gerrans 80
Slagter/Betancur/Vanendert/Kreuziger 79
Edited by Ollfardh on 27-04-2014 16:27
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

I_Mayo
Ollfardh wrote:
Hills:

Purito 81
Valverde 81
Kwiat/Gerrans 80

Too high for Gilbert, Martin, Slagter and even Vanendert.

Alakagom
I_Mayo wrote:
Ollfardh wrote:
Hills:

Purito 81
Valverde 81
Kwiat/Gerrans 80

Too high for Gilbert, Martin, Slagter and even Vanendert.

Yep. Gilbert 80. Slagter 77/78. And Vanendert 78.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots