PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Discussion
 Print Thread
Croatia14 did a preview thing [PT/PCT/CT]
Croatia14
I did a thing.

AtFAQ:

Yes, it is a preview.
No, it is not very fancy.
No, I did not prepare deliberately by looking through the teams.
Yes, it's loooong.
No, I did not cut anything, it was a one-take video.
Yes, that is my voice and no AI. And yes, I'm not a native speaker. Otherwise it would sound less ill and better pronounced.
Yes, PCT and PT will follow, most likely at 9 AM British Time tomorrow and the day after.
Yes, if you have other ideas & want to join on specific topics (transfer recap, shirt ranking, etc.) or any technical hints on how to improve preview quality please let me know.

You can post directly.

I did another thing.

I did yet another thing.

Edited by Croatia14 on 10-10-2024 10:47
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png

jt1109
Thanks Croatia preview was great, I think we may be slightly high in overall but I appreciate the faith, as pointed out Hamilton wage is high because our first target unfortunately went over cap so we had to pivot late in the window Grin Hopefully the hills depth pays off behind a good leader.

baseballlover312
Damn, this is an awesome format, and I can't believe I haven't thought to do something like this before when I have less time for a written preview.

Love to see a great MG mind continuing to follow and stay involved after disbandment. Will watch the full video later after work.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 16-10-2024 09:54
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Ollfardh
He did a thing!
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

whitejersey
Agree with most of the points made here so far, looking forward to the higher division previews Pfft

sammyt93
I really enjoyed this, looking forward to PCT and PT following

quadsas
i.imgur.com/CYfEWuh.png
deez

Mresuperstar
Extremely well done, thanks for doing this!
i.imgur.com/MROdsa0.jpg
i.imgur.com/wOuhm5A.jpg
i.imgur.com/g5J7yBi.jpg
i.imgur.com/0XELE5w.jpg
i.imgur.com/cDJTKrt.png

https://twitter.com/Mresuperstar
SotD
This is awesome mate! I still haven’t made it all the way through, but I love this concept, and definately need to finish the CT one before jumping into my own division, as this is definately something that deserved the attention.

Great to see that you are still paying attention to the game also! You are a missed member of the group :-)
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

knockout
Only watched the first few teams so far and its great! Will definitely watch all of them properly once i find a bit more time!
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

ember
Amazing work, Croatia! And also a big thank you for your contributions, both during the season that went, but also in the off season, and now this. A great watch!

Obviously agree with you that Newton stands out. Anything but the title will be a surprise, I think. Also enjoyed the way you rounded off the video, with the general talk on the division, sorting the riders after the main attributes and having a look at the best.

hillis91
Croatia14, this was so cool.
Great thing dude!
i.imgur.com/sqJ8APc.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/jerseydesigner.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/graphicartist.png

Bjartne
Croatia14.
Seriously.

This is the best youtube video I have watched in this millenium! Smile

Jakstar22
I hope we can get a high mid table and at least have a shot at promotion. I've tried to put the riders into races good for them this season so lets hope that helps :lol: I didn't know I had the reputation of putting riders in my fav races but looking back its very true :lol:

Thanks for a great preview though! Enjoyed it! Hope to see heaps more of these in coming seasons as well!

kandesbunzler26
That's what youtube's all about: looking at someone scrolling through an excel sheet and talking about it for an hour - and the time flies past! It's just an amazing concept and works really well, I'm looking forward for the other divisions!
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

roturn
Really liking this a lot.

Not having had time to watch the whole video yet but will surely do so and also looking forward to the other divisions, well PT the most I guess.

That`s a nice way to do the preview as you have all the needed data/stats etc. when hearing the preview.

Croatia14
Thanks for all the positive receptions, I appreciate it a lot. Its more fun to do when people enjoy it as well, so good to hear that you like it Smile

Despite the danger of being slightly too early as people hinted to not have finished the first one, I told you I did another thing, so here you go:

Spoiler
@jt1109: I can see the pivot pay off, depending on whether the engine allows him to work his energy stats. If so, he's well worth his wage.

@ember: I'll try to keep that in for PT then, wasn't sure if it waas a little over the top to go back for them but seems to be a good concept to fine-tune the team ranking.

@Jakstar22: Maybe that is just me, but for me you had that reputation (which I also loved). GB surely is the key to success, if you planned him well everything is possible!

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png

Ollfardh
He did another thing! And for the full 18 seconds, we were in promotion range!
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Laurens147
Great stuff mate Grin
MG - Lotto - Caloi
[MG] New Manager of the Year - PCM.daily Awards 2022

DubbelDekker
Amazing! Looking forward to PT
i.imgur.com/5iNQj.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?