PCM.daily banner
07-10-2026 10:28
PCM.daily
Users Online
· Guests Online: 78

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 54,996
· Newest Member: sergiales_lp_1988
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour of the Middle East - Discussion
knockout
4th in the sprint might not be great but its the minimum where im somewhat satisfied with my team - especially as my leadout didnt look completely terrible.
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png
 
Laurens147
Good to see Zingle in the mix on the first stage. It takes some getting used to spotting him in the French colors Grin

Congratulations, SotD!
MG - Lotto - Caloi
[MG] New Manager of the Year - PCM.daily Awards 2022
 
Ad Bot
Posted on 07-10-2026 10:28
Bot Agent

Posts: Countless
Joined: 23.11.09

IP: None  
SotD
Oh wow! Really happy I actually decided to invest in the leadout train, even for our secondary sprinter. Kinda suspected something like this COULD happen. But that was before seeing the list of sprinters. To actually build a train for a rider this far Down in the favorit list is somewhat surprising to me! But very happy!
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png
 
Gustavovskiy
Not the start we hoped for Adomaitis.

Surprising win for SotD, congrats mate!

Let's see if the mountain has better news for us.
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2026/Micros/eve.png Everesting pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2026/Micros/eve.png
 
kandesbunzler26
Congrats SotD! Also cool to see Rajovic doing well!

For us Quispe now has 2 BotD appearances in 4 RDs (including a TT), already equaling his tally from the last season. In total we're at a 100% quota for breaks in road stages this season, so let's keep this streak alive as long as possible Smile
i.postimg.cc/6pWS32F9/headlinesmall.jpg


i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png
 
baseballlover312
Congrats Sotd!

Was cool to see us get a train so AKA could get some screen time in his farewell tour. Unfortunately Rodenberg didn't have that extra gear and fell behind the scoring positions. Seemed like AKA was left on the front a bit early which may have had something to do with it. Hopefully we have better luck on stage 3.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
web.archive.org/web/20230514030802im_/https://i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.postimg.cc/zDKzJ5VT/2015Champion.png
i.postimg.cc/PrHtJcDX/2025Champion.png
 
redordead
I'm surprised Rajovic got a train with 7 riders with a higher SPR stat on the start list. Good thing I had Poljanec there just in case. I will take a 2nd place with an unplanned lead out here.

Congrats to Sotd on the win Smile

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png


"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Poga�ar
 
cunego59
Would've needed some luck to score points with Perera in the sprint, didn't get it, that's fine. I like where Amezawa is positioned in the peloton, now just looking forward to what he can do today! Congrats SotD on the unexpected win, and thanks for the report Smile
 
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
On request (or not): Yes, he is
On request (or not): Yes, he is
PCM 07: PCM-Spain DB
Fantasy Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet fighti... 28,076 PCM$
bullet Marcovdw 25,345 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 20,152 PCM$
bullet df_Trek 19,774 PCM$
bullet baseba... 17,139 PCM$

bullet Main Fantasy Betting page
bullet Rankings: Top 100
ManGame Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet Marcovdw 24,800 PCM$
bullet Ollfardh 24,090 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 19,800 PCM$
bullet df_Trek 17,920 PCM$
bullet Caspi 14,530 PCM$

bullet Main MG Betting page
bullet Get weekly MG PCM$
bullet Rankings: Top 100
Render time: 0.11 seconds