PCM.daily banner
29-09-2026 23:07
PCM.daily
Users Online
· Guests Online: 63

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 54,994
· Newest Member: LuisPortugal
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2015
 Print Thread
2016DB: General questions
tarikkisija
matt17br wrote:
The file got corrupted during the download. Try using a download manager such as JDownloader or FlashGot. If you're on Firefox, DownThemAll.

As for the torrent, are you sure the download finished?

Download is normal
When i download database and click extract, rar throws me error the file is broken
I tried with torrent and with direct download...
Myb my laptop is problem..
 
matt17br
That does not help, sorry Smile

Please try downloading with JDownloader or FlashGot and report back.
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png
 
http://v.ht/Matt17
jarebisai
Hi, I started playing this game, but my computer is a bit slow, so I can only play the 2015 season. I want to download the databases and real names, but the links are broken—could you please help me? I think I also need a fix for the crashes.
 
Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2026 23:07
Bot Agent

Posts: Countless
Joined: 23.11.09

IP: None  
sprintboy
Estoy en la misma que el compañero anterior, me gustaria recuperar los databases del PCM 2015 pero no tan solo por la maquina que puedo jugar sino porque la era de corredores me parece mucho mas interesante de recordar y competir, Gracias!!
 
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Cities 1
Cities 1
PCM 08: General PCM-screenshots
Fantasy Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet fighti... 27,976 PCM$
bullet Marcovdw 25,245 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 20,152 PCM$
bullet df_Trek 19,774 PCM$
bullet baseba... 17,039 PCM$

bullet Main Fantasy Betting page
bullet Rankings: Top 100
ManGame Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet Marcovdw 24,700 PCM$
bullet Ollfardh 24,090 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 19,800 PCM$
bullet df_Trek 17,920 PCM$
bullet Caspi 14,530 PCM$

bullet Main MG Betting page
bullet Get weekly MG PCM$
bullet Rankings: Top 100
Render time: 0.09 seconds