· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,009
· Newest Member: christianbalee
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[PT] Cedevita | Team Presentation
Eden95
Some very interesting abailabilities, the TT duo of Lammertink and Howson possibly on the block is very interesting along with Buitrago. Higuota did very well last season in PCT, Buitrago had some different skills (namely ACC - some hill) and with that wage should attract a lot of interest for you. I’m wondering if Pogacar could maybe be making some developments this transfer season Smile
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

redordead
jandal7 wrote:

Well, not sure what we can get done but as always we'll talk a lot I guess - and I need to at least figure out what offers you are open to to bring Habtemichael home Pfft

Xero offers don't sound very substantial Pfft

jandal7 wrote:

And yes, I had almost forgotten that you were thinking of imitating our PT strategy :lol: Hope we can do a better job imitating Cedevita this time around than you did imitating us Wink

I can always try again :lol:

knockout wrote:

Looks like your main goal these transfers is to get younger to set yourself up nicely for the long run?

I'm up against the cap. I either sell more riders to make changes or keep the team as is. The former seems more fun though Pfft

Eden95 wrote:

I’m wondering if Pogacar could maybe be making some developments this transfer season Smile

Maybe, but I'd drop the plural Pfft

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

Booker
Buitrago's availability looks very interesting but I'd hazard a guess to say that the market may make a CT team's budget a little less than sufficient. I'm sure we'll be in touch as there are a variety of riders you've got available this offseason.

I had Geoghegan Hart in my first CT season on loan from the then Fablok team, so cool to see how he's developed and he looks like very useful PT rider. A side note to say also that the kit is very striking, I quite like it!

liefwarrior
A lot of interesting riders available; even though the leadership situation looks mostly sown up it'll be a busy window for sure.

redordead
Booker wrote:

Buitrago's availability looks very interesting but I'd hazard a guess to say that the market may make a CT team's budget a little less than sufficient. I'm sure we'll be in touch as there are a variety of riders you've got available this offseason.

You are probably correct about Buitrago, but like you said there are other riders more readily available. Especially for teams in CT as well Wink

Booker wrote:

I had Geoghegan Hart in my first CT season on loan from the then Fablok team, so cool to see how he's developed and he looks like very useful PT rider. A side note to say also that the kit is very striking, I quite like it!

Tao got training from both Isostar and myself the last couple of years so he's certainly become a very good rider and a key member of our current setup.
All the credit for the jersey goes to Ivan. I like it a lot myself! We are easy to spot in the reports Smile

liefwarrior wrote:

A lot of interesting riders available; even though the leadership situation looks mostly sown up it'll be a busy window for sure.

Could be a busy window if I'm lucky, or it could be fairly boring. We'll see.

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

baseballlover312
Wow, some big names available, and not just the older guys. Really great job on TGH's wage. That alone will be huge for your plans to push towards the title.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

seancoll
redordead wrote:
You are probably correct about Buitrago, but like you said there are other riders more readily available. Especially for teams in CT as well Wink

really surprised I haven't commented on this thread yet, as I'm definitely interested in how you plan this off-season. You're completely right that you can take this team as is and still make a good run or that a restructure (I wouldn't call it a rebuild) could be in order.

Now... just don't say that last part of your message too loud. I agree, but don't need others agreeing too.
MG Manager - SEE Turtles

redordead
baseballlover312 wrote:

Wow, some big names available, and not just the older guys. Really great job on TGH's wage. That alone will be huge for your plans to push towards the title.

I needed a decent cut for TGH to make way for all the other pay raises.

seancoll wrote:

really surprised I haven't commented on this thread yet, as I'm definitely interested in how you plan this off-season.

Thanks Smile
If I don't put Pogacar up for sale, then I guess we kinda fly under the radar Pfft

seancoll wrote:
You're completely right that you can take this team as is and still make a good run or that a restructure (I wouldn't call it a rebuild) could be in order.

A restructure is a good way to put it. Pogacar will stay in place, but the riders around him are free to move for the most part.

seancoll wrote:
Now... just don't say that last part of your message too loud. I agree, but don't need others agreeing too.

I'm not sure if anyone considers me "loud", but being too quiet surely can't be good for business Wink

Nemolito
I can smell some big training incoming and that obviously means some very interesting names available. I'm sure you'll have no problem whatsoever selling some of them Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

AbhishekLFC
Good renewals for you I'd say. Lots of riders up for sale, as I'm sure you'll be looking to get the cash to invest in the squad. I'm sure we'll talk again this transfers. Looking forward to it Smile

redordead
Nemolito wrote:

I can smell some big training incoming and that obviously means some very interesting names available. I'm sure you'll have no problem whatsoever selling some of them Smile

We'll see if you are on the nose with that Pfft

AbhishekLFC wrote:

Good renewals for you I'd say. Lots of riders up for sale, as I'm sure you'll be looking to get the cash to invest in the squad. I'm sure we'll talk again this transfers. Looking forward to it Smile

I like to reshape the squad to varying degrees every year.
Looking forward to the talks Smile

Ad Bot
Posted on 19-09-2024 17:09
Bot Agent

IP: None  
redordead
Free Agent Signing

We are happy to be able to announce our first new signing. We searched far and wide, so we ended up branching out quite a bit to land in the United States. After having some good success last year with Lawson Craddock, we decided to invest heavily in the next and hopefully in the future, better version of that rider.

With that said we welcome:

Riley Sheehan | Age: 24 | Lvl: 3.00 | Wage: 235k
FLMOHITTSTRSRCCOSPACFTDHPR

i.imgur.com/c1wEc3O.png

Sheehan: It's pretty awesome that I get to ride in the Pro Tour. I know I still have much to learn and I think I'll be able to learn a lot from the likes of Pogacar and Geoghegan Hart. I'm very excited to get underway!

Bostjan Mervar,
team representative and general manager of Cedevita

knockout
Super interesting rider. Looking forward to see your development plans with him. Congrats!
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

seancoll
A great pick-up and happy he's heading your way. Lots of different, great options to go for with him too!
MG Manager - SEE Turtles

quadsas
Number 1 talent this year IN MY HEART. Will be forever undervalued and consistently overachieving with SR path
deez

Nemolito
Sheehan really is an interesting rider and the wage you had to pay shows that obviously. I think he'll learn a great deal from Pogi and TGH.
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Ulrich Ulriksen
Congrats, a very interesting rider with a short dev timeline. Not really sure why I didn't try and sign him.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

liefwarrior
Obviously wanted to sign him given he was one of my recommended additions but couldn't justify the expense. Very interested to see which route you take him down.

jandal7
Sheehan is a really cool one, not often you get that ACC in that sort of rider. Interested to see where you go with him Grin
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | [PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2

AbhishekLFC
Sheehan joining Wright in the versatile riders' list in the team. Nice start to transfers!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Poor Sagan
Poor Sagan