PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Down Under Classic Discussion
Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 22:35
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Sykkel_Freak
So close, but still a very good start to the season. Nice to see that Konychev is also highly rated by the game although he didn’t get involved in the sprint. He’ll have better chances in the longer classics I reckon.

Thanks for the report and congrats to Roturn! Smile

whitejersey
Not the result we hoped for! Thanks for the report!

Congrats on a great win for Groenewegen. Flat classics are always a bit of a crapshoot so seeing the results make sense is always nice.

cunego59
Oof, 29th is rough for Silvestre. Kind of a pitty, there were always a couple of Bralirwa riders in good positions in the final 10km, but the wrong ones. I hope this isn't how every Silvestre race will go this year, or we might be in some trouble.

To be fair, Demare in 15th is arguably a much bigger disappointment. I expect he will do better (as should Halvorsen), but not the start you want from your big signing. Groenewegen and Dainese on the podium is something we should get used to, though, I think.

Thank you for the report, UU, a very worthy start to the season!

Jakstar22
Very happy to see Howard sprinting to 3rd in the first race of the season! Excellent race from him!

Congrats to fastned on the win!

fjhoekie
That's encouraging! Lutsyshyn bothering to actually sprint, and Varga at least trying attacking stuff again, nothing to complain about here! Smile
Manager of Team Popo4Ever p/b Morshynska in the PCM.Daily Man-Game

Ollfardh
I mean, it could've been a lot better, but in this field it's not completely unexpected either. Should have sold him though.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

MacC
Kennett just missing out on to 10 , not a bad effort, a lot of others will be more disappointed!

Great report! Congrats Fastned and a well done to my fellow promotees at Spark for a great start

roturn
Probably good to see we didn't make a sprint train. Groenewegen with his usual skill to find the perfect position himself.
Great sprint and great start to the season.

Thanks for the report and good luck to those having struggled today. Hopefully next race will be much better.

DaveTwoBob
Thanks for the report UU and congrats to roturn.

Read to this point and stopped "Zabel launched with about 1k to go".
Manager of Renault Classic [ICL]
Manager of Kraftwerk Man Machine [Man Game]

KaiserAdler
Wow, Afewerki definitely extending our streak for having an overperforming African sprinter. Podium would've been nice but certainly can't complain with that finishing surge. Congrats to the GOAT roturn for getting the W. See you next time
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

Imladrik
Crazy results from the CT sprinters! And it's not even Saber who's the best placed of them.

“...the secret of the Great Stories is that they have no secrets. The Great Stories are the ones you have heard and want to hear again. The ones you can enter anywhere and inhabit comfortably."
A. Roy

jandal7
Well glad Houle tried but wasn't on and then we manage to pull a 0-pointer. The only way is up for the rest of the season at least :lol:

Congrats roturn, Fastned starting as I'm sure they will go on. And thanks for the report UU
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | [PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2

Mresuperstar
The good: Carlos Canal shows his face in the breakaway in his first ever professional race. Gutsy move from the rookie.

The bad: Nobody around for the final sprint.

The ugly: Bram... What happened? How do you get dropped in a race that isn't even 100kms long? Are you that out of shape? We are screwed if that is a sign of what's to come the rest of the season.
i.imgur.com/MROdsa0.jpg
i.imgur.com/wOuhm5A.jpg
i.imgur.com/g5J7yBi.jpg
i.imgur.com/0XELE5w.jpg
i.imgur.com/cDJTKrt.png

https://twitter.com/Mresuperstar
liefwarrior
Disappointment from Démare but what we pick up from the pure flat races has been categorised as "bonus" points anyway...

sammyt93
A 7th place finish is a good result and a good sign that we will be present in the sprints this season. We will probably need every point we can get to make the difference between staying up or going down

sammyt93
A 7th place finish is a good result and a good sign that we will be present in the sprints this season. We will probably need every point we can get to make the difference between staying up or going down

Nemolito
Hoped for a top-5, and that's what we got. Manninen seemed to be positioned well before the sprint, but was in the wind all the time when the sprint really started. Decent of him to hold on for fifth. Congratulations to Fastned on the win and thank you very much for the report Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

TinxiaS
I can see how the season will go if this is the realyity. I know I can't expect winning Katrašnik but still last year he was much better.
Probably next year I'll be in CT back. Sad

https://www.facebook.com/Cycling24.7
AbhishekLFC
Didn't expect us to get the train, and shouldn't have been the ones getting it clearly! So much work for nothing. Well can only get better from here.

Congrats to roturn and thanks for the report Ulrich Smile

Blasing
Well I guess 6th in a mass sprint for our first HC race is something we can be happy about. Interesting to see Degenkolb this good and Boudat being way back in the field.
Manager of JEWA TIROL Cycling Team

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
London