Print Thread
[PCT] Xero Racing '23 | Awards
Ad Bot
Posted on 19-09-2024 23:20
Bot Agent

IP: None  
DarkWolf
I had an interest for Pinzon, but I guess I cannot have them all. Smile
Anyway there are some interesting additions for only 20,000 in wages. I have a feeling such a transfer period might expect me in the future, once I start getting the region to reach a satisfying level of development there might not be much interest from my part outside my region.
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/newmember21.png

Nemolito
You had to be creative this transfer season, and you were. Some very interesting stags you contracted indeed Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

redordead
Given that loans and stags were all you could get, those look like some decent additions Smile

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

jandal7
@DarkWolf - Don't think I will be in it for the long haul with Pinzon so hopefully you or another team with South American interests can find whatever I can give him helpful and pick him up in 2024 Smile I really wouldn't recommend my kind of talent accumulation, these types of transfer seasons are not fun - either in terms of the limited room to manoeuvre or in terms of selling the riders you've brought up.

@Nemolito - I think you could probably attest how relieved I was after R2 of renewals when I figured out selling those three riders (who I didn't love selling but did make sense) and adding four no-wage loanees and stagiaires would squeeze me under the cap Pfft

@redordead - I wouldn't go that far Pfft

AbhishekLFC
Great signings for 2028 Pfft

SotD
Unfortunately it wasn't possible for us to make a deal this season, when we had similar interests getting money in rather than spending it.

Can't wait to see what it will all amount to - haven't really paid much attention.
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

jandal7
@Abhishek - I doubt any of them are staying until 2024 let alone 2028 Pfft

@SotD - Yeah renewing everyone to massively over the wage cap means you need money and can't do swaps unfortunately Grin And I have no idea what you could be talking about Pfft

Jakstar22
In defence of Ramirez ahaha. He’s young and still a level 1 :lol: he will get better I promise ahaha.

Excited to see my boys in your colours and excited to see where all the other money went for you since you used none in the window!

jandal7
Jakstar22 wrote:
In defence of Ramirez ahaha. He’s young and still a level 1 :lol: he will get better I promise ahaha.

Excited to see my boys in your colours and excited to see where all the other money went for you since you used none in the window!

Haha we'll love to watch his progress when he gets back to you Grin Always good to have BNZ lads on. And since you and others keep hinting, I guess we better tell you...

jandal7
i.imgur.com/xuMKyVQ.png

Transfers Vol.2: Where Did All the Money Go?

With great selling comes great power. With great power comes great responsibility. And indeed choosing how to spend our money this year was a great responsibility and one we did not take lightly - but also a task where we knew exactly what we were doing. Much like last year it was funnelled into our golden boy. What would it be? Stepping up towards the level of Miguel Angel Lopez? Becoming the most versatile climber in the world aside from Silvio Herklotz? Remedial time-trialling? In the end there was only ever one option - the one we had planned for years knowing his unique skillset. We're sure there will be doubters, but we just love the look of the all-new-and-improved...

i.imgur.com/jo6ZOfl.jpg

Joseph Areruya
27 | Maxed | 790,000
FLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFTDHPL
↓↓↓

Fabianski
Beast Cool
And without losing a single (PCT) RD, great training Smile

cio93
We approve! Grin

redordead
First checks Xero's PTHC bands... I guess I'll manage :lol:

I'm kinda out of this MO-HI hybrid business so go ahead Grin

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

Jakstar22
Yeh good choice for sure!!! Insane and he will be a beast! I don't wanna race against him now Sad

Nemolito
Higuita no longer is a Mini-Areruya. Areruya now is a Maxi-Everything.

If i were you I would mainly go to pure PTHC climbing races Pfft
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

whitejersey
Cant understand the hype, this training doesnt even help him win Viana do Castelo.....

cunego59
<3

baseballlover312
I would have instinctively though to train puncheur as I'm sure you expected to hear a lot. But not losing a single race day with that? Damn, that is perfect. And I certainly cannot deny how nice that statline looks in print. Grin
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

AbhishekLFC
Scaryeruya Shock

jandal7
@Fabianski - Yep, the quirks of the OVL calculations have hurt us so much I think we were due one like that!

@cio - Proud to be joining Herklotz in the 80/80 club - even if there's still tiers between them Grin

@redordead - You were the guy we hurt the most last year, so glad it won't affect you as much this time!

@Jakstar - You did before? Pfft Hope this helps more than hurts you as he and Bobridge should have less of a shared calendar.

@Nemolito - Hmm interesting, I'll bear that in mind Pfft

@whitejersey - I'll have to roll the dice and leave it to Pidcock Grin

@cunego - Love the love <3

@bbl - It is so satisfying! Been waiting years and years to make it happen. And of course you have to consider the MAL-type route, especially since we had to sell Stannard, but I prefer this way even if it won't make him as directly strong in more races.

@Abhishek - It's been 24 hours and I can't stop thinking about how much better "Scaryruya" or "Scareruya" would have sounded than "Scaryeruya" Pfft

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Downhill
Downhill