· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,013
· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
 Print Thread
The Politics Thread
Paul23
cunego59 wrote:
You don't see me complaining that every Trump or AfD supporter is called racist because some of them are, just to go ahead and disqualify ALL the experts because some of them don't live up to their label ... You must be aware of the discrepancy, are you not?

I never said, that all experts don't deserve the "title". Quote me when I did. Surely, there are some experts, but always, when something is in the media, they have these shitloads of experts, who I don't take serious anymore. With these billions of experts, we should be over the climate change already, shouldn't we? I'm obviously kidding. From those "experts", i think, that only 10-20% are actually experts in their topic. That's just a guess, of course. And of these, let's say 20% are probably 50% right. So, I wouldn't trust them. And I don't. Escpecially, after seeing, how the mainstream media handles things.

But the thing is, we are fighting about a person, who guessed something. We have more real problems than that. Why don't we discuss topics, where there's actually sense to argue. With the current topics, I will keep my standpoint, and you yours.
Why not argue about Trumps actual plans, instead of arguing about him as a person or about people, who are guessing, what he will do, for example?

For example, taxes, the wall(including his immigration policy), climate change, reducing the amount of military intervention, re-opening the case to 9/11...etc.
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 20-09-2024 00:54
Bot Agent

IP: None  
TheManxMissile
Well he has decided to try and use his new position to get his friend Nigel Farage the position as UK Ambasador to the USA. Something way beyond his power and position and is a move based of personal relation and nothing else.
He has picked out an Attorney General who is a climate change skeptic, against various forms of legal immigration including high level technical jobs, once voted against banning torture of prisoners, and is racist.
His VP is strongly against any form of abortion, voted against pretty much every bill to give rights to the LGBT community, and compared the Affordable Health Care Act to 9/11.

None of which are great starts when it comes to building faith in him and his administration. Because Trump himself has little experience and knowledge politically it's those around him that will be as important as the man himself. If those advisors are questionable it just raises more concerns.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

cunego59
Paul23 wrote:
I never said, that all experts don't deserve the "title". Quote me when I did.

Paul23 wrote:
Those top geopolitics experts are like the computer experts in germany. They don't deserve the word "expert".

Yes, you said "those" and not "all", but since Avin didn't specify who "those" actually were, you had to mean "all" to still make that claim.

Forever the Best
What do you guys think about the refugees in your countries?
Personally I despise them because of their culture(!)(e.g.bombs exploding everywhere, girls being married at 12 years old,girls being in turban,sheet etc., people saying Arabic should be a language in the country where they live as refugees and saying that we seculars should learn it as well becuase we should respect their culture(!), people being against seculars,the crimes increasing such as rape,kill,stab,theft; and many more things.)

PS:In this country many religious fanatics do the thing between the brackets and with the refugees being in this country it is even worse.

I am an Ataturk supporter btw.
Edited by Forever the Best on 06-12-2016 19:47

Paul23
The Schleck Fan wrote:
Personally I despise them because of their culture(!)(e.g.bombs exploding everywhere, girls being married at 12 years old,girls being in turban,sheet etc., people saying Arabic should be a language, people being against seculars,the crimes increasing such as rape,kill,stab,theft; and many more things.)

PS:In this country many religious fanatics do the thing between the brackets and with the refugees being in this country it is even worse.

I am an Ataturk supporter btw.

Hi, I'm Paul. People may know me. I totally agree with you, but not all refugees are bad. But I know how you feel, you disgusting nazi.
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

jseadog1
Here in the United States I am totally against them. Shooting at Ohio State last week was a Muslim refugee who has been here for 2 years now. Its just happening too much today and it always seems to be a refugee.

I like the Skittles reference that was made by Donald Trump's son a few months ago. If you had a bowl of skittles, say 100, and 2 of those skittles would Poison you and kill you if you ate them, how many would you grab out of that bowl and eat?

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/userproject.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/fantasy.png

PCM.Daily Survivor Season 2 Fan Favorite Winner

PCM.Daily NFL Fantasy Football Champion: 2012
PCM.Daily NHL Prediction Game Champion: 2013
PCM.Daily NFL Prediction Game Champion: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2021

Waghlon
The Schleck Fan wrote:

Allah has blessed us with new neighbours. Anyone who dislikes those who follows the words of the Prophet will go to Jahannam as they deserve!
THE THOMAS VOECKLER PROPHET OF PCM DAILY

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/funniest.png

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com
Alakagom
jseadog1 wrote:
Here in the United States I am totally against them. Shooting at Ohio State last week was a Muslim refugee who has been here for 2 years now. Its just happening too much today and it always seems to be a refugee.

I like the Skittles reference that was made by Donald Trump's son a few months ago. If you had a bowl of skittles, say 100, and 2 of those skittles would Poison you and kill you if you ate them, how many would you grab out of that bowl and eat?

Waghlon would eat them all, cause he's a fat obese cunt. Urge is too strong.

I'm sure this is relevant somehow.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

jseadog1
Alakagom wrote:
jseadog1 wrote:

Waghlon would eat them all, cause he's a fat obese cunt. Urge is too strong.

I'm sure this is relevant somehow.

At most he would only get 99 because he would die after eating the first poisonous one Pfft

TheManxMissile
jseadog1 wrote:

Sandy Hook Shooting - 24 Dead, 2 Injured. Carried out by a born and raised American in the heart of Connecticut.
Umpqua College Shooting - 10 Dead, 9 Injured. Carried out by a born and raised American
Marysville Pilchuck Shooting - 5 Dead, 1 Injured. Carried out by a born and rasied Native American, the most American of Americans.
Alabama Huntsville Shooting - 3 Dead, 3 Injured. Carried out by a born and raised American
Chardon School Shooting - 3 Dead, 3 Injured. Carried out by a born and raised American.
Jacksonville Episcopal Shooting - 3 Dead, 3 Injured. Carried out by a born and raised American.
Hazard College Shooting - 3 Dead. Carried out by a born and raised American.
Millard South Shooting - Carried out by a born and raised American
Rashford University Shooting - Carried out by a born and raised American
Araphoe Shooting - Carried out by a born and raised American
Reynolds Shooting - Carried out by a born and raised American
Ohio State Shooting 2010 - Carried out by a born and raised American

And i could go on for quite a while.... which is so incredibly depression for a whole number of reasons.
I think more than 2 Skittles are poisoned
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Forever the Best
@TMM I was mostly talking about Turkey in my post btw.

matt17br
And he quoted jdog's post Pfft
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
jseadog1
So start listing ones that have been from Un-American people. You would probably have just as long of a list if not at least more casualties.. The Florida Gay Night Club... This Ohio State one, multiple ones in movie theaters.

wackojackohighcliffe
Running the maths on the skittles analogy gave you a bowl of several billion skittles.

Also, can we really blame them for exploding bombs becoming part of their culture? It is us dropping them after all.

Forever the Best
matt17br wrote:
And he quoted jdog's post Pfft
I know.But I felt it was necessary to sayPfft

jseadog1
Well the main point is it was asked what was thought of refugees. I think they are a bad idea and should be going through more complex background checks.

Forever the Best
wackojackohighcliffe wrote:

Also, can we really blame them for exploding bombs becoming part of their culture? It is us dropping them after all.

The western countries are obviously very culpable. They supported both the religious terrorists and the racist terrorists.
However the people who explode bombs (both religious terrorists and racist terrorists) are thinking to kill us in every chance they get. And, as a secular person living in Turkey, I feel very worried.

TheManxMissile
jseadog1 wrote:
So start listing ones that have been from Un-American people. You would probably have just as long of a list if not at least more casualties.. The Florida Gay Night Club... This Ohio State one, multiple ones in movie theaters.

So from a list of 127 Shootings from 2010 to now the results are:

American 73
Immigrant 11
Unkown 43

Non-Muslim 78
Muslim 2
Unknown 47

Now i'll admit, this is only 127 shootings and is way short of the total number commited in the USA since 2010. And as you can see there are a number of occasions of "Unknown", this being where either no-one was caught or i couldn't find the information (i'm not going to spend hours trawling google to find every detail on every shooting).

But it's a good sample size either way, and certainly enough to support my argument that Americans are at the least as dangerous to themselves are Immigrant's or Muslims or Immigrant Muslims are.

ringo182
TheManxMissile wrote:
jseadog1 wrote:

So from a list of 127 Shootings from 2010 to now the results are:

American 73
Immigrant 11
Unkown 43

Non-Muslim 78
Muslim 2
Unknown 47

Now i'll admit, this is only 127 shootings and is way short of the total number commited in the USA since 2010. And as you can see there are a number of occasions of "Unknown", this being where either no-one was caught or i couldn't find the information (i'm not going to spend hours trawling google to find every detail on every shooting).

But it's a good sample size either way, and certainly enough to support my argument that Americans are at the least as dangerous to themselves are Immigrant's or Muslims or Immigrant Muslims are.

I don't really want to get involved in this as one of my new years resolutions is to be less argumentative on this site, however if you consider that "American Americans" probably make up 99% of the population and refugees 1% (only example figures) you figure of 73 American and 11 refugee shootings actually shows an enormous leaning towards refugees if you use shootings per person rather than the actual number of shootings.
"Ringo is exactly right", Shonak - 8 September 2016

ringo182
Also refugees and immigrants are two very different things. I think the two are getting a bit confused in this thread.
"Ringo is exactly right", Shonak - 8 September 2016

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Race Cancelled