· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,119
· Newest Member: Arisha4kn
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2009
 Print Thread
Rider's Progression
dametumierda
The last PCM that I play with was the PCM 2006 or 2007, I'm not sure. In this version, the riders have 4 levels, like RPG games, with a progression bar that increase when the rider participate in some events.

I'm playing now to the pcm 2009, and this progression system has changed. I open a savegame with an editor, but I can't found nothing like gene_i_level or gene_i_experience.

I supposed there are something like in the pcm 2006, becaouse one of my young riders increase a lot stats at the same time in only one day (after a race) How can I find out the level or the experience left of a rider?.

CrueTrue
DYN_cyclist.

The main columns are value_i_potentiel, gene_i_age_decline, gene_i_year_progression and gene_i_day_progression.

value_i_potentiel defines the potential of the riders. The higher potential, the higher stats.

gene_i_age_decline was in PCM06 used to define when a rider would retire. In PCM09, it decides when a rider's stats should start decreasing.

gene_i_year_progression defines how fast/slow the progression will happen. 1 is very slow, 5 is very fast.

gene_i_day_progression defines when a rider will progress. Setting it to e.g. 1 means that the rider will have a stat boost the following day.

http://www.pcmdaily.com
dametumierda
CrueTrue wrote:
DYN_cyclist.

The main columns are value_i_potentiel, gene_i_age_decline, gene_i_year_progression and gene_i_day_progression.

value_i_potentiel defines the potential of the riders. The higher potential, the higher stats.

gene_i_age_decline was in PCM06 used to define when a rider would retire. In PCM09, it decides when a rider's stats should start decreasing.

gene_i_year_progression defines how fast/slow the progression will happen. 1 is very slow, 5 is very fast.

gene_i_day_progression defines when a rider will progress. Setting it to e.g. 1 means that the rider will have a stat boost the following day.

Thank You.

gene_i_day_progression is a normal day or a race-day?
Edited by dametumierda on 06-08-2009 11:29

CrueTrue
Normal day, I guess.

http://www.pcmdaily.com
Lachi
Yes, normal days.

There are these columns called capital_f_plain, capital_f_mountain, ...
Over time these columns will be filled. The trained speciality will define which columns will be filled and how fast (STA_training_exercise). The columns will be filled faster if the trainer is better.

gene_i_day_progression will be counted down. If it reaches 0 the rider will improve in all the stats where the capital_f_... is high enough (I did not test the exact amount, i would guess it is 100)

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Presentation - Pic 4
Presentation - Pic 4