· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,013
· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Transfers: Adverts
 Print Thread
SOS Adlerdorpen
KaiserAdler
Time constraints have forced me to postpone this post several times the last few days but here we are atlast. We still have several deals to make but as I am on mobile it shall be brief. A plan almost never comes together in the land of ManGame is a prophecy I have felt harder than expected these past few days. You may have noticed the great rebuild as promised wasn’t so great, neither was it a rebuild. As such it has left me with very few options to break even. Thats why I am looking to sell one, or two riders. If they don’t get sufficient bids I might look to sell other, min wage riders and seek to replace them with min wage loans of which we will pay the wage. The fee would be necessary to neutralize our budget as a mix of Plan A B and D has left us in the red.

Due to having to work my 7th straight night with an 8th coming. I’m tight on time. So I’ll be brief. Petelin has a thread up for 200.000. Best case I get an overbid (certainly no offense to the current buyer) which would decrease the fee still needed on another rider. Should this overbid take place, we would ask for a realistic fee for Loic Vliegen. The loan in we can take the wage of would be 65k. And would need to complete the cash needed and fill our last spot to complete minimum rider requirements.

Both Vliegen and Gebrezgabihier could leave if Petelin stays at 200. But it would require us to get a puncher replacement. This is highly unlikely as the realistic fee for both would not be able to bring in a decent rider.

If all else fails we will be forced to sell Reis. After committing to keep him as our top leader this would hurt the most. Without equal point scoring replacement this could very well relegate us. (Which is fine but would push me full Talent mode.) All other leaders are set to stay.

Message me on Skype, Discord or through DM here.

Our primary goal was Ayuso which we have achieved. We were always fully aware relegation was on the cards. Relegation would not push us to disband, so come talk and lets make magic happen. Thanks.
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

KaiserAdler
It's time for another update, pretty simple this time.

Amanuel Gebrezgabihier has to go.
€150.000 wage, I need €250.000 to end the transfer season.

These are his stats

First come first serve.
Nat.NameFLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPRAge Wage
Amanuel Gebrezgabihier6870796674747253676977666430 150k

At 30 he still has 3 years at his peak left and for the price he's a bargain. Come get him while he's hot.

i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

KaiserAdler
Deja Vu
I fucked up my sheet once more and am over budget.
Cabanas is for sale for 50.000. Same wage.

Notable stats are 73 tt 74 prl 70mo/hill.
If all else fails I can swap him for a min wage aslong as you pay atleast 5k fee. I’ll have to give up my wildcards and lose out on maxing my homegrown talent but yeah, something about actions and consequences.
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content