Dinmukhammed Ulysbaev
Valentin Stoenchev
Jaakko Sillankorva
William Barta
Aviv Yechezkel
Tomas Paprstka
Lukas Postlberger
Momchil Robov
Kristian Haugaard Jensen (already involved in 2 deals)
Julien Bernard
Patrick Konrad
Noppachai Klahan (already involved in 2 deals)
Carlos Verona (already involved in 2 deals)

Riders that are on their way out
Matias Malmberg (Loan thread)
Willhelm Wallinder (Loan thread)
Jean Bosco Nsengimana (Deal thread)
Marko Pavlic (Deal thread)
Pierre-Paolo Penasa (Deal thread)
Yoan Kolev (Loan thread)
Simone Velasco (Deal thread)
Louis Visser (Deal thread)
Edited by ivaneurope on 05-09-2024 10:52
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
At the moment Kolev gained some interest for a PT Loan, but at the moment with the team being in the hunt for a free agent, I'd rather have whoever loans Kolev to pay the entire wage in exchange for a 50k fee as per the rules.

Got a 50:50 loan proposal for Sillankorva, but given his cobble abilities, I'm hesitant to part ways with him right now. No concrete enquiries for loaning in Malmberg or Willander - both could be also sold if anyone is interested.

I've decided to move Visser in Cat. C (Cat. A in the HQ post) since he may be of interest for some managers (especially with an African focus), but he will not be cheap as he recently maxxed out.
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
Triple P could be available in a rider swap deal. While he's starting his decline, he could be still serviceable in PCT/PT as leader/domestique. So far this is only preliminary and will depend on the team's free agency outcome or if the proposed swapped riders suit our needs. You can still enquire about his availability status
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
For Wallinder the team has a preliminary talks with another team regarding 1->3 loan where the wage is split 50:50 between both parties. In light of this, the team has decided to use the vacant slot from Wallinder for an 1->3 loan in with the same conditions - 50:50 split and 175k fee. Contact me on PM, Skype or Discord.

A similar loan deal will most likely be done for Malmberg and we will once again use his vacated slot for another 1->3 loan should the loan deal comes to pass.

Most of our riders could also be involved in trade deals. Contact me if you have interest.
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
Update:

Other than an enquiry for my least availlablle asset Ulysbaev and some loan offers/enquiries for Wallinder and Kolev, no offers or even enquiries for riders under Categories C and D yet
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
With Wallinder and Malmberg loan deals certain, we are opening 2 slots for 1->3 loans. Since we agreed with the managers who will take Wallinder and Malmberg on 50:50 wage split, I'd retain the same arrangement for the riders I'll be loaning in - 50:50 wage split. If you have a rider for loan out, hit me up on PM/Skype/Discord
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
The first post has been updated to clarify the status of our riders. So far the only confirmed departure is that of Wallinder on loan (the loan thread is attached in the first post) with Malmberg also being involved in a preliminary loan deal. Since both will be leaving on loan, that leaves us with two slots that we intend to use them for 1->3 loans on 50:50 wage split. If you have a rider that is eleigible for that condition, do not hesitate.

Additionally, we've been looking for a PT home for Yoan Kolev to be maxxed out. While the initial choice was for the loaning in team to cover his wage in full, we are now open to 50:50 wage split for him as well.
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
A friendly reminder that Yoan Kolev is still looking for a PT Loan - this time all options for the wage availlable are considered
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
EXTRA!!!

Regarding Yoan Kolev, we are now inclined to pay him the wage in exchange for a fee

The offer is now also extended to PCT teams in case you are able to max him out
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 19-09-2024 23:17
Bot Agent

IP: None  
ivaneurope
Well, well, well, what we have here - Triple P is on the move as we accepted an offer for 300k (thread here)

Additionally I have a proposal for a Kolev loan which we could accept tomorrow if there is no further interest in him for a 4.100 clause.
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
Morning update:

Jean Bosco Nsengimana and Marko Pavlic are both involved in a rider swap that I'm really content with. Therefore, they're unavaillable

And we've found a home in PT for Yoan Kolev, so he's also off the market
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
Unfortunately a mysterious manager has thrown a wrench in our plans and we have cap to spend now. But I'd like to turn your attention to the loan cap - we have enough loan cap to fill in a rider where you can pay 50k of his wages. And the rider can also be Lvl 4 as the regulations for XP allow CT teams to max out Lvl 4 rider, but there's a catch - since LvL 4 riders can only get XP through C1 races, to play it safe (i.e. to ensure the conditions are met) we will only accept riders with 4.70 XP or above. Contact me if you can make such an arrangement

NOTE: The offer is also open to riders from other XP levels, including 1->3 loan, but in such case (1->3 loan) we prefer to have the wage split in half.

And on the transfer front Simone Velasco can go for the minimum fee (under both conditions) of 100k, while I can entertain the idea of parting ways with Louis Visser in the range of 200-300k (it can be negotiated)

While we aren't actively shopping him, we can sell William Barta as long as the offer satisfy us. Don't be shy - even if we don't have the offer we're looking for, at least it is worth trying (I know this from personal experience)

We don't have plans to shop our transfer acqusitions Julien Bernard, Patrick Konrad and Lukas Postlberger. For Kristian Haugaard Jensen there's no point of asking since at the time of reaching the deal it was the second time in this transfer season he was involved in a trade, so he's locked out completely and the Dane will be spending the year in Genii Hyundai colors
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
If you have Lvl 1 rider to loan out with a wage up to 100-120k and a Lvl 3 upgrade is possible, contact me with suggestions
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
Looking for 1->3 loan

With transfer season approaching its end, the accounting team has calculated that we have enough cap space, but unfortunately the budget is depleted to the point that only Stagiaires can be realistically acquired. We do have a loan cap to fit in a loan for a rider up 50k wage (could realistically have 50:50 split, but I guess most of you have already squeezed your loan cap to the max) with 1->3 clause. The idea is to take a rider where you will pay the wage and a 150k fee which I could later use to buy one of your transfer listed riders (up to 70k).

Hit me up with suggestions.

On the transfer front, no offers have been made for Velasco or Visser.
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
With Velasco and Visser now found new homes when it comes to transfers deals, the season is practically over. Though we will keep entertaining the option for a loan in using our loan cap (50k). However, there are restrictions for the level up clauses:

1->3, 1->2 and 2->3 have no restrictions - these can be done without any problems
For 3->4 loan the rider needs to be 3.20 (preferably higher) to ensure the conditions are met
For maxxing out Level 4 riders the requirement is for the rider to be 4.70 at least in order to meet the CT XP regulations.

We understand though that this type of loan will be most likely 1->2, 2->3 or 3->4. PCT teams are pretty much able to make the 1->3 loan on their own (myself had no problems with 2 riders when I was in PCT, which were under loan), while PT/PCT can be able to max out their level 4 riders. We currently explore all avenues so if you have a rider that fits any of the criteria, contact me on Skype, PM or Discord (not that I'm really active there, but it is another channel that you can find me on)
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
As the roster takes shape, I might be willing to part ways with either Tomas Paprstka or Aviv Yechezkel (or maybe even both), so if you have interest, PM me and name your price. Cash offers prefered (rider swaps could be possible, but I doubt it as I'm looking for a TT type)

I still have loan cap which can be used for a 50k wage rider on either 1->3 or 2->3 clause. Other loan possibilities will depend on what I'll have left in my budget.

It's extremely unlikely to do deals for my other riders with affordable replacements being scarce in the final days of the transfers. But I'm leaving the door open if a really compelling offer comes.
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

ivaneurope
And with nearly 24 hours to go it is time to close the dealership for the 2024 transfer season. We have cap space and budget left, but we will most likely use it in free agency for one more rider at least
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots