· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2023 » PCM 23: General
 Print Thread
Db editor
sindre-
Hi.

Is there any db editor?

I remember back in the days there was Hannes editor among others. Where can I find it if there is any?

Ulrich Ulriksen
There are 3 editors in the PCM 16 dowloads section:

https://pcmdaily.com/infusions/pro_do...?catid=108

I don't know if anyone has tested them on PCM23 but at least the fast editor and Lachi's excel editor work for PCM22 so they should be fine.

There is also the advanced editor which is in the PCM13 or earlier section. That should work as well.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

Kiserlovski01
Don't remember where I found the link, but this version of Lachi's editor worked fine with the 2022 game:

https://drive.goo...

Kalach
Kiserlovski01 wrote:
Don't remember where I found the link, but this version of Lachi's editor worked fine with the 2022 game:

Its not working for PCM 23. Do you guys have some other editor?
Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
* 1st Tour de Pologne ('20, '19)
* 2nd Tour of California ('19)
* 2nd Tour de Suisse ('18)
* 3rd Tour de France ('23, '21)
* 3rd Giro d’Italia ('22)
* 3rd Vuelta Espana ('23)
* 3rd Autumn Classics ('19, '18)
* 9th Spring Classics ('18)

Kiserlovski01
Kalach wrote:
Kiserlovski01 wrote:

Its not working for PCM 23. Do you guys have some other editor?

What exactly doesn't work? I can open and export a 2023 cdb just fine.

Maxvir
Davy's Editor

https://www.media...y.rar/file
LMGKK Ziemia Brzeska

Miguel98

Hello

Out of sheer curiosity, why doesn't PCM23 allow to edit saves after July? Seems such a weird bug, but I can only edit save games up until June (and hello everyone, been a damn while)

skippo12
Miguel98 wrote:

Hello

Out of sheer curiosity, why doesn't PCM23 allow to edit saves after July? Seems such a weird bug, but I can only edit save games up until June (and hello everyone, been a damn while)

Most editors cannot handle the size of the file. As you progress through the years/months of a career the file gets bigger and bigger.

atlanta
Go to 2011 downloads and download pcm fast editor works the best by far imo. Even has the medium mountain tbale you can edit

Ad Bot
Posted on 19-09-2024 23:30
Bot Agent

IP: None  
joscarneto
atlanta wrote:

Go to 2011 downloads and download pcm fast editor works the best by far imo. Even has the medium mountain tbale you can edit

If i just change names ok if i add a cyclist or change a cyclist from one team to another or change the ststs when i run it it says that the DB is corrupted and the game eventually craches. Is there a way around it.

cunego59
joscarneto wrote:

atlanta wrote:

If i just change names ok if i add a cyclist or change a cyclist from one team to another or change the ststs when i run it it says that the DB is corrupted and the game eventually craches. Is there a way around it.

There are lots of interconnected tables in the database and changing something in one table while leaving another untouched can be tricky, especially in a running career. Team affiliation for instance is not only noted in DYN_cyclist but also in DYN_contract_cyclist, and while I haven't edited a savegame in a while, I could see the game crashing if those two tables have diverging contents.

In the PCM folder in AppData/Roaming, there's a txt file simply named Pro Cycling Manager 2023 (or whatever version you're running). It's a log of everything happening in the game including error messages when the game crashes. You can look around a little in there to see if you can find the cause of the crash, and if you don't, you can also post here what specifically you want to do and I can see if I can guide you through the editing process.

joscarneto
cunego59 wrote:

joscarneto wrote:

atlanta wrote:

There are lots of interconnected tables in the database and changing something in one table while leaving another untouched can be tricky, especially in a running career. Team affiliation for instance is not only noted in DYN_cyclist but also in DYN_contract_cyclist, and while I haven't edited a savegame in a while, I could see the game crashing if those two tables have diverging contents.

In the PCM folder in AppData/Roaming, there's a txt file simply named Pro Cycling Manager 2023 (or whatever version you're running). It's a log of everything happening in the game including error messages when the game crashes. You can look around a little in there to see if you can find the cause of the crash, and if you don't, you can also post here what specifically you want to do and I can see if I can guide you through the editing process.

Mate thanks for the quick reply. You already hit the issue i was having in previous versions only a few riders were under contract so you did not enter in contradiction data. I just change in the cyclist page and that was enough. Two questions i have first in the page ccyclist contract how do you fingd a rider in a easy way because if you start by selecting a team it does not sort the riders in that team. Two where is the dyn for age of decline i could not find it.

Again thanks for the help and the quick reply.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
WOW!
WOW!