· Total Members: 161,013
· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Results PT/PTHC
 Print Thread
Copenhagen - Malmo TTT
CountArach
i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo1.jpg

The sun is shining beautifully here in Copenhagen and the teams are all lined up for a really long team time trial. 58 mostly flat kilometres await them, with only one hill to challenge the riders along the way. There is an intermediate check at 15km and another at 31km and we will be following each team through those as the day progresses. This report is probably going to be unlike most other ones that you have read for that reason.

The first team off the mark is i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/pendletons.png Pendleton’s Twicer. They have quite a number of great time trialists here, such as United States time trial champion David Zabriskie. Wiggins and Millar ensure that the British time trialing tradition is not forgotten amongst this British squad. Everyone in this team is fairly strong, so they should be able to keep the pace high over the entire course. Their time checks will give us a good idea of what to expected.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo2.jpg

Their time through the first check is 24’06”. It is worth remembering that although it is only 15km in, the first check also encompasses the hill, so if these times appear slow then that is the reason.

The next team to start is i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/milka.png Milka – Vittel. Milka were one of the pre-race favourites for this race and it is easy to see why. Not only are they lead by French time trial champion Jerome Coppel, but they also have names such as Kreuziger (Czech TT champion), De Gendt, Bret and Bouet. All up their team is really strong and they should be challenging for at least a podium today.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo3.jpg

Only the second team out on course and already the 24 minute barrier through the first check is broken as Milka come through in a time of 23’57”. This looks like it could be a very strong time all up, and we will have to see how that progresses over the course.

Festina are the next team out. While they don’t necessarily have any of the biggest time trialists in the world, almost their entire team can hold their own in this discipline. Markus Fothen leads the team, and this is a great opportunity for him to tweak his form ahead of the Tour. Their team is largely devoid of other climbers, however, so the hill could pose something of a problem.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo4.jpg

Indeed despite their great team line-up they only come through with a time of 24’07”, behind Pendleton’s. They will hope to make up time over the bridge that leads to the second time check.

Next on the list are i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/pearl.png Pearl Adidas. They aren’t necessarily here to win, but rather they are probably aiming for somewhere in the top 10. Kangert and Velits are both national champions in the time trial, and they lead the team here today.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo5.jpg

The number of puncheurs in this team clearly benefits them as they go through the first check in a time of 24’03”. They will hope to hold on to as much of that small advantage as they can.

i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/ubs.png UBS – La Pierre is the next team out. This is another team aiming for a top 10. Schumacher, Chtioui and Champion are their best time trialists, but the rest of the team are no slouches either.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo6.jpg

A huge disappointment, however, as they go through the first check in a time of 24’22”, the slowest so far. They clearly didn’t like the climb, and will have to ride well together from here to get a decent time.

Here they are, the undeniable favourites for today – i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/jackwolfskin.png Jack Wolfskin. Their squad is built around this sort of race and they already have 3 wins in the discipline this year. Unsurprisingly, the team they have brought here is simply breathtaking. Cornu, Posthuma, Gesink and Van Winden would be enough to carry most teams through this sort of event on their own, but when you add in Plaza, Donald, Vaugrenard and De Kort the question must be asked – is this the best team time trial team ever assembled?

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo7.jpg

And unsurprisingly they set the new best time through the first check with a time of 23’45”. That looks like the benchmark for the day that people will be aiming at.

The next team out of the gate is less impressive than Jack Wolfskin, but are still really strong. i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/colombia.png Cafe de Colombia have brought a really good team here, with Rogers the obvious headliner. Spanish time trial champion Abal and Ivars should be able to provide some strong help for him. The rest of the team looks really solid as well.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo8.jpg

A disappointing time of 24’10” awaits Colombia at the first check. That is actually the second worst time at this point, but then again several of the favourites have already gone so far. It remains to be seen how it matches up.

The next team out on course are i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/vesuvio.png Vesuvio-Accumalux. This is a team built around a team of strong time trialists and then several other riders who will just try to hold on. Kittel, Ford, Barth and Clesen are all strong time trialists and even Stundzia can do a couple of turns on the front, but other than that the rest of the guys may just slow these guys down a bit. It will be interesting to follow them here.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo9.jpg

Their time through the first check is 24’12”, 2 seconds worse than Colombia. If either of these two teams wants to get a top 10 result they will have to ride well over the flat to make up for their disappointment over the hill.

The ninth team to depart is i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/Meiji.png Meiji – Fuji, the wildcard entry in this race. It is rather difficult for Continental teams to compete with ProTour teams in team time trials because they lack the same depth in riders. Meiji are lead by Bauer, but also have a few decent other time trialists. It will be interesting to see how they go.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo10.jpg

They go through the first check in 24’45”, easily the slowest of any team thus far. They are a couple of weak teams towards the end of the race so there is hope for them at least avoiding last place.

Right behind them is another team strongly tipped to do well. i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/nestle.png Nestle have some great names in Fiedler, Mottin and Olympic time trial champion Karpets. They should be able to put in a great time today.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo11.jpg

They come through in a time of 24’10”, which is the same as Colombia. They will be hoping that their power on the flats will help them make up some time. With 10 teams now past the first check, the top five times look like this:
Jack Wolfskin23’45”
Milka23’57”
Pearl24’03”
Pendleton24’06”
Festina24’07”

The first two teams are approaching the second check. Pendleton’s set a time of 46’48”, but almost straight away they are beaten by Milka, who set a new benchmark of 46’26”. So it seems that any time through the second check of under 46’40” is going to be an absolutely brilliant time.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo12.jpg

Going back to the first check, i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/spyker.png Spyker are the next team to go through. Gusev and Scheunemann are basically going to be pulling this team along with them for the entire race, so they will struggle to set a particularly good time. Indeed, they come through in a time of 24’40”, just 5” faster than Meiji.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo13.jpg

Festina now come through the second check in a time of 46’39”, meaning that they have now overtaken Pendleton’s twicer and moved into provisional second.

i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/warnerbros.png Warner Brothers are the net team to go through the first check. They seem to have forgotten that this is a team time trial, and have brought absolutely no one of note.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo14.jpg

Nevertheless they absolutely blaze through the first check in a time of 25’19”... the slowest time so far by 34”. Could we have found today’s last place?

i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/bo.png Team B&O are behind them on the road. The finish point is in their home country so they will be hoping to perform today. Their team lacks any really big time trialing names but has a handful of good Danish time trialists who should be able to keep them moderately competitive.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo15.jpg

They go through in a time of 24’18”, which probably isn’t as good as they had been hoping for. They will probably be aiming to humiliate Warner Brothers by overtaking them at some point, however. Pearl now go through the second check in the slowest time thus far, in 46’57”.

The next one through the first check is i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/santander.png Santander, who also seem to be neglecting this race. Erviti is the only one on the team even moderately good at this sort of race.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo16.jpg

And not surprisingly they are another team who goes through in over 25 minutes, with a time of 25’07”.

More excitingly two teams are about to go through the second check. UBS is the first of these and they set a lacklustre time of 47’20”, but right behind them are Jack Wolfskin.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo17.jpg

And they go through in 46’12”! That is the best time so far, 14” faster than Milka did. Given that they were only 12” faster than Milka through the first check, Milka are riding better and better as this race goes on. Could we see a real upset here today?

Next up at the first check is i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/sonyericson.png Sony, probably the best of the late starters. Lang is the German time trial champion and clear this team’s leader. Trofimov is here too and quite a few other riders. Everyone here will be able to contribute.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo18.jpg

They come through the check in a time of 23’56”, 1” faster than Milka and only 11” off the time of Jack Wolfskin. This is a team to watch out for today!

Behind them on the road are i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/wiggle.png Wiggle. They are reliant upon two loaned-in riders today – Bibby and Kritskiy. In addition to these two men are a few other domestiques who might be able to help a bit.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo19.jpg

Their time through the check is 24’29”, which is well off the best times but not amongst the worst. If they can keep that pace they will probably be happy. Colombia now go through the second check, in a time of 46’50”, putting them close to the consistent Pendleton’s Twicer team.

i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/carmeuse.png Carmeuse are now out on the road, coming through the first check. There isn’t much to say about their team. A few halfway decent rouleurs and that’s about it.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo20.jpg

And their time through the first check shows it. 24’46” puts them just behind the time of Meiji.

Now Vesuvio go through the second check in a time of 46’55”, one of the worst times so far out on course. They will be hoping that their strong men can push them on a bit faster because they are having a fairly disappointing day so far.

Webeffect are the next ones up. Usually more of a GT team, they really haven’t got a great team here today. Bontenackels is the best time trialists here and will be leading the team.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo21.jpg

Their time is 24’45”, amongst some of the worst today but not in the depths of the absolute worst.

On the road behind them is another team hoping to do well today. i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/wikipedia.png Wikipedia have a good team here, with Taylor Phinney, the world time trial champion, here to tweak his form ahead of the Tour. He has some support in the form of Meier, the Canadian TT champion, as well as Barton and Bookwalter. You get the feeling that these riders will just slow Phinney down, however.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo22.jpg

Two more times coming through the second check, as Meiji goes through in 47’58”, and right behind them is Nestle in a time of 46’48”. That’s the fifth best time thus far. The top 5 look like this after 10 teams have gone through the second check:

Jack Wolfskin23’45”46’12”
Milka23’57”46’26”
Festina24’07”46’39”
Pendleton24’06”46’48”
Nestle24’10”46’48”

The final team out of the start gate are i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/bacardi.png Bacardi – Ignis. Keizer is their biggest name, and he will be hoping to make up for a disappointing season here. Grabovski and Ghyselinck should be able to help him quite a bit.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo23.jpg

They go through in 24’07”, which is just outside the top 5 teams. It is a good sign however. Speaking of the top 5, here they are after everyone has gone through the first check.

Jack Wolfskin23’45”
Sony23’56”
Milka23’57”
Pearl24’03”
Pendleton24’06”

A few more teams now go through the second time check. Spyker goes through in 47’51” and are clearly struggling to get a rhythm together. Warner Brothers are struggling even more with a time of 49’08”, easily the worst so far. Team B&O can only manage 47’28”, putting them down on UBS by 8”, who they were 4” ahead of at the first check. Santander also come through in 48’32”, having dropped the dead weight of Galdos.

Finally another big time looks to be set here, as Sony approaches. Remember they were second at the first check, 11” down on Jack Wolfskin. Now they set a time of 46’50”, which is not even in the top 5 best times. They are really struggling to work together here, clearly.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo24.jpg

The first to finish is now approaching the finish line. Pendleton’s Twicer set a time of 1h24’24”. It remains to be seen how well this will hold up, but Pendleton have been riding really consistently so far.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo25.jpg

As Wiggle come through the second check in a time of 47’50”, Milka also approach the end. This will likely be a podium time that we are seeing here.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo26.jpg

And what a great time it is. 1h23’59” is the new best, and it is hard to see too many teams beating it. One team that will be trying, however, is Festina. They were 13” down on Milka’s time at the second check. Their depth in strength is almost unmatchable today.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo27.jpg

And indeed they go through in 1h24’03”, a testament to their strength. They will be very happy with that, but disappointed to miss out on beating Milka by 4”.

A few more teams go through the second check. Carmeuse set a poor time of 48’03”, only slightly better than Webeffect with their time of 47’58”. Wikipedia is much stronger, however, with a time of 47’16”.

The moment that everyone knew was coming happens just after the second check. B&O overtakes Warner Brothers at high speed. Yet, B&O still don’t look like they are going to set a blisteringly fast time today.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo28.jpg

A couple more teams cross the finish line. Pearl is the first of these, with a time of 1h24’33”. It is the slowest time so far, but given the strength of these first teams it should be better than it seems. UBS also come through in a time of 1h25’10”.

Finally the moment that we have been waiting for – Jack Wolfskin approach the line. They have almost caught UBS on the line, but fall just short.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo29.jpg

The clock stops. 1h23’11”. That’s a HUGE difference back to Milka, who are now second, 48” down on Jack Wolfskin. It is hard to see anyone beating the Dutch team from here.

Meanwhile the final team comes through the second check. Bacardi do so in a great time of 46’45”. So here are how the times look at the second check after everyone has gone through:

Jack Wolfskin23’45”46’12”
Milka23’57”46’26”
Festina24’07”46’39”
Bacardi24’07”46’45”
Pendleton24’06”46’48”

Colombia and Vesuvio now finish the course in almost the same time. Colombia goes through in 1h24’41” and Vesuvio is only 5” slower in 1h24’26”. That is a really disappointing time for Vesuvio, who were probably expecting better today.

Nestle are getting close to catching Meiji, who really push harder towards the end to avoid this happening.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo30.jpg

Meiji gets a time of 1h26’25” and Nestle go through in a great time of 1h24’06”, just 3” down on Festina and 7” down on Milka. They will be ruing that poor time up the hill earlier in the day. Here is the leaderboard after 10 teams have gone through:

Jack Wolfskin23’45”46’12”1h23’11”
Milka23’57”46’26”1h23’59”
Festina24’07”46’39”1h24’03”
Nestle24’10”46’48”1h24’06”
Pendleton24’06”46’48”1h24’24”
Pearl24’03”46’57”1h24’33”
Colombia24’10”46’50”1h24’41”
Vesuvio24’12”46’55”1h24’46”
UBS24’22”47’20”1h25’10”
Meiji24’45”47’58”1h26’25”

Now there are only 10 teams left to go. Sony manages to overtake Santander, which shows how good and bad their times are going to be respectively.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo31.jpg

Spyker are the next team through, however. They can only muster a time of 1h26’09”, the second slowest thus far. B&O are the next through after them and can only get 1h25’05”, beating UBS by 5” after their duel with them throughout the day. Warner Brothers limp across the line after B&O, with a time of 1h28’22”, more than 5 minutes down on Jack Wolfskin. Meiji can now be glad that they aren’t last.

The next team through will be Sony. They rode well through the first check but slowed somewhat through the second.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo32.jpg

They have started to break up towards the end, but they still manage a strong time of 1h24’12”, provisionally fifth place with only Bacardi left who can really challenge them.

Santander is the next team through, in a time of 1h27’13”, beating only Warner Brothers. Wiggle is behind them with a time of 1h25’38”, probably slightly better than expected. Carmeuse go through in 1h26’11”, which is about what was expected. Webeffect just beat them with a time of 1h26’00”.

Wikipedia are the second last team today and they come through in 1h24’58”. This is just slightly slower than Vesuvio managed and will really disappoint their manager. They are sitting tenth with only one team left to ride.

Bacardi are that team. They were fourth after the second check and that shows how well they have been riding today. Can they challenge for a top five at the end here?

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game/Malmo33.jpg

They come past the line in a time of 1h24’42”, meaning that they can only manage ninth place. Clearly their lack of depth harmed them in the end and they used up all their big men crossing the bridge. Still, not a bad ride all up.

So here are the final results. Thank you for bearing with me throughout the day!

1. Jack Wolfskin23’45”46’12”1h23’11”
2. Milka23’57”46’26”1h23’59”
3. Festina24’07”46’39”1h24’03”
4. Nestle24’10”46’48”1h24’06”
5. Sony23’56”46’50”1h24’12”
6. Pendleton24’06”46’48”1h24’24”
7. Pearl24’03”46’57”1h24’33”
8. Colombia24’10”46’50”1h24’41”
9. Bacardi24’07”46’45”1h24’42”
10. Vesuvio24’12”46’55”1h24’46”
11. Wikipedia24’16”47’16”1h24’58”
12. B&O24’18”47’28”1h25’05”
13. UBS24’22”47’20”1h25’10”
14. Wiggle24’29”47’50”1h25’38”
15. Webeffect24’45”47’58”1h26’00”
16. Spyker24’40”47’51”1h26’09”
17. Carmeuse24’46”48’03”1h26’11”
18. Meiji24’45”47’58”1h26’25”
19. Santander25’07”48’32”1h27’13”
20. Warner Bros25’19”49’08”1h28’22”

Official Stage Results:
1Jack Wolfskin1h23'11
2Milka - Vittel+ 48
3Festina - Conec+ 52
4Nestlé Cycling Team+ 54
5Sony Ericsson+ 1'01
6Pendleton's Twicer+ 1'13
7Pearl Adidas+ 1'22
8Café de Colombia+ 1'30
9Bacardi - Ignis+ 1'31
10Vesuvio-Accumalux+ 1'35
11Wikipedia+ 1'47
12Team B&O+ 1'54
13UBS - La Pierre+ 1'59
14Wiggle - San Pellegrino+ 2'27
15Webeffect+ 2'49
16Spyker Cars+ 2'58
17Carmeuse - Bouygues Telecom+ 3'00
18Meiji - Fuji+ 3'14
19Santander+ 4'02
20Warner Brothers+ 5'11
21Team D+ 5'40

Individual Results (For Scoring Purposes):
Spoiler
1Dennis Van WindenJack Wolfskin1h23'11
2Dominique CornuJack Wolfskins.t.
3Robert GesinkJack Wolfskins.t.
4Rubén PlazaJack Wolfskins.t.
5Jason DonaldJack Wolfskins.t.
6Joost PosthumaJack Wolfskin+ 1
7Koen De KortJack Wolfskin+ 2
8Benoît VaugrenardJack Wolfskin+ 8
9Jerome CoppelMilka - Vittel+ 48
10Thomas De GendtMilka - Vittels.t.
11Maxime BouetMilka - Vittels.t.
12Roman KreuzigerMilka - Vittels.t.
13Yevgeni NepomnyachsniyMilka - Vittels.t.
14Adrian MaloriMilka - Vittels.t.
15Richie PorteMilka - Vittel+ 51
16Kristof GoddaertFestina - Conecs.t.
17Mathieu BernaudeauFestina - Conecs.t.
18Olivier KaisenFestina - Conecs.t.
19Daan RijntjesFestina - Conecs.t.
20Markus FothenFestina - Conecs.t.
21Ludovic BretMilka - Vittels.t.
22Tim DeesFestina - Conecs.t.
23Jacob FiedlerNestlé Cycling Teams.t.
24Patrick GretschNestlé Cycling Teams.t.
25Vladimir KarpetsNestlé Cycling Teams.t.
26Stefan DeniflNestlé Cycling Teams.t.
27Michael SchärNestlé Cycling Teams.t.
28Hugues MottinNestlé Cycling Team+ 55
29Lasse BøchmanFestina - Conec+ 56
30Ramunas NavardauskasFestina - Conec+ 58
31Hernâni BrocoNestlé Cycling Teams.t.
32Yuri TrofimovSony Ericsson+ 1'01
33Jakub DanacikSony Ericssons.t.
34Alexander WetterhallSony Ericssons.t.
35Sebastian LangSony Ericssons.t.
36Serge PauwelsSony Ericssons.t.
37Freddy JohanssonSony Ericssons.t.
38David VitoriaNestlé Cycling Team+ 1'03
39Martin MortensenSony Ericssons.t.
40Viktor RenängSony Ericsson+ 1'07
41David ZabriskiePendleton's Twicer+ 1'13
42Bradley WigginsPendleton's Twicers.t.
43Konstantin SiutsouPendleton's Twicers.t.
44Denis MenchovPendleton's Twicers.t.
45Matthieu LadagnousPendleton's Twicers.t.
46Thomas FaiersPendleton's Twicer+ 1'14
47Steven CummingsPendleton's Twicer+ 1'16
48David MillarPendleton's Twicer+ 1'17
49Tiago MachadoPearl Adidas+ 1'22
50Peter VelitsPearl Adidass.t.
51Yoann OffredoPearl Adidass.t.
52Jukka VastarantaPearl Adidass.t.
53William WalkerPearl Adidass.t.
54Tanel KangertPearl Adidass.t.
55Branislav SamoilevPearl Adidas+ 1'24
56Jose MendesPearl Adidas+ 1'26
57Sébastien JolyCafé de Colombia+ 1'30
58Michael RogersCafé de Colombias.t.
59David AbalCafé de Colombias.t.
60Sébastien IvarsCafé de Colombias.t.
61Jesus TenderoCafé de Colombias.t.
62Jan GhyselinckBacardi - Ignis+ 1'31
63Jure KocjanBacardi - Igniss.t.
64Martijn KeizerBacardi - Igniss.t.
65Dmitri GrabovskiBacardi - Igniss.t.
66Tyler ButterfieldBacardi - Igniss.t.
67Simas KondrotasBacardi - Igniss.t.
68Francisco Perez SanchezCafé de Colombias.t.
69Mathieu HeijboerBacardi - Ignis+ 1'33
70Gediminas BagdonasBacardi - Igniss.t.
71Marcel KittelVesuvio-Accumalux+ 1'35
72Drasutis StundziaVesuvio-Accumaluxs.t.
73Marcel BarthVesuvio-Accumaluxs.t.
74Matea KvasinaVesuvio-Accumaluxs.t.
75David ClaereboutVesuvio-Accumaluxs.t.
76William Germán Rodríguez ParraCafé de Colombias.t.
77Nick ClesenVesuvio-Accumalux+ 1'37
78Alex Ardila CanoCafé de Colombias.t.
79Jelle WallaysVesuvio-Accumalux+ 1'39
80Michael FordVesuvio-Accumalux+ 1'40
81Dominique RollinWikipedia+ 1'47
82Taylor PhinneyWikipedias.t.
83Brent BookwalterWikipedias.t.
84Christian MeierWikipedias.t.
85Blake CaldwellWikipedias.t.
86Chris BartonWikipedia+ 1'49
87Danny PateWikipedia+ 1'50
88Aggrey SebrightWikipedia+ 1'53
89Michael Faerk ChristensenTeam B&Os.t.
90André SteensenTeam B&Os.t.
91Edvald Boasson HagenTeam B&Os.t.
92Sten StenersenTeam B&Os.t.
93Casper JørgensenTeam B&Os.t.
94Juraj SaganTeam B&O+ 1'55
95Stefan SchumacherUBS - La Pierre+ 1'59
96Rafaâ ChtiouiUBS - La Pierres.t.
97Kévin LalouetteUBS - La Pierres.t.
98Florian StalderUBS - La Pierres.t.
99Rubens BertogliatiUBS - La Pierres.t.
100David LelayUBS - La Pierre+ 2'01
101Thomas FreiUBS - La Pierre+ 2'04
102Dimitri ChampionUBS - La Pierre+ 2'06
103Kristian SobotaTeam B&O+ 2'09
104Tom DiggleWiggle - San Pellegrino+ 2'27
105Timofey KritskiyWiggle - San Pellegrinos.t.
106Ian BibbyWiggle - San Pellegrinos.t.
107Steven BurkeWiggle - San Pellegrinos.t.
108Moreno MoserWiggle - San Pellegrinos.t.
109Vladimir BilekaWiggle - San Pellegrino+ 2'28
110Russell HamptonWiggle - San Pellegrino+ 2'30
111Blaz JarcWiggle - San Pellegrinos.t.
112Gregor GazvodaWebeffect+ 2'49
113Aleksandr MironovWebeffects.t.
114Fabio SilvestreWebeffects.t.
115Tom DanielsonWebeffects.t.
116Thomas BontenackelsWebeffects.t.
117Sven NooytensWebeffect+ 2'51
118Gabriel BrizuelaWebeffect+ 2'53
119Vladimir GusevSpyker Cars+ 2'58
120Ethan WeissSpyker Carss.t.
121Daniel TeklehaimanotSpyker Carss.t.
122Niels ScheunemannSpyker Carss.t.
123Alexandre GeniezSpyker Carss.t.
124Arthur VichotSpyker Cars+ 2'59
125Morgan KneiskyCarmeuse - Bouygues Telecom+ 3'00
126Clément LhotellerieCarmeuse - Bouygues Telecoms.t.
127Jaime SuazaCarmeuse - Bouygues Telecoms.t.
128Guillaume LevarletCarmeuse - Bouygues Telecoms.t.
129Sven VandousselaereCarmeuse - Bouygues Telecoms.t.
130Andrey ZeitsSpyker Cars+ 3'02
131Tony GallopinCarmeuse - Bouygues Telecoms.t.
132Kevin PeetersCarmeuse - Bouygues Telecom+ 3'04
133Blel KadriSpyker Carss.t.
134Ben CurfsCarmeuse - Bouygues Telecoms.t.
135Jack BauerMeiji - Fuji+ 3'14
136Sergei LagutinMeiji - Fujis.t.
137Fumiyuki BeppuMeiji - Fujis.t.
138Ho-Ting KwokMeiji - Fujis.t.
139Junpei MurakamiMeiji - Fujis.t.
140Yoshimitsu HiratsukaMeiji - Fuji+ 3'16
141Yuan WeiMeiji - Fuji+ 3'18
142Tom ScullyMeiji - Fuji+ 3'20
143Thomas Riber-SellebjergTeam B&O+ 3'23
144Remy BourdouxheWebeffect+ 3'51
145Didac OrtegaSantander+ 4'02
146Francisco Javier EcharriSantanders.t.
147Javier MorenoSantanders.t.
148Imanol ErvitiSantanders.t.
149Daniel AlloncaSantanders.t.
150Juan Carlos Rienda SeguraSantander+ 4'04
151Rafael SerranoSantanders.t.
152Aitor GaldosSantander+ 4'54
153Kenny De KeteleWarner Brothers+ 5'11
154José Antonio RedondoWarner Brotherss.t.
155Christophe Le MévelWarner Brotherss.t.
156Alexis Castro RodriguezWarner Brotherss.t.
157Gianluca ColettaWarner Brotherss.t.
158Rudi Van HoutsWarner Brothers+ 5'13
159Tiago PintoWarner Brothers+ 5'15
160Marvin Van der PluijmWarner Brotherss.t.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Achievements
Achievements