· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2013
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
AiZaK
I dont have the game!

Please can someone tell me the stats please!!

Selwink
You don't need the game! You can just open the .cdb in the Fast Editor or Lachi's editor
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/micro/npn.png[PCT] Novatek-Panarmenian.net
[ICL] Sugoi-Xanterra & Canada Dry Dev Team
Stages (Requests closed)

i.imgur.com/vR8EVAA.png

'But why were [...] they helped to get to space? To find answers, we must look at predictions not of science, but of science-fiction.'
Ancient Aliens

Jesleyh
Doesn't matter, you can open the .cdb with Lachi's editor.

It happens a lot that people ask such things, we can't always be bothered to search for their stats Wink

Allright then...
Adam Yates has 6 potential
Simon has 7 potential.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/CopyofPCM0110_zps7e3b3d19.png
FL-MO-HI-TT-PRL-COB-SP-ACC-DH-FTR-STA-RES-REC-AVG
Edited by Jesleyh on 08-11-2013 15:44
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Jorge14
Help me with this guys

Davide Formolo
Alberto Bettiol
Andrea Zordan
Gianfranco Zilioli
Bonnamour
Fábio Mansilhas

AiZaK
Thank You very much ! ! !

Jesleyh
A lot of those are at least in the 2014 update DB Jorge14 Wink

Have a look yourself...
Jesleyh attached the following file:
ct2014-rosterupdate-november.cdb [462.75kB / 141 Downloads]

Edited by Jesleyh on 08-11-2013 15:50
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 08:20
Bot Agent

IP: None  
cio93
I haven't had much time lately, so I've only come to take a look at the stats now.
Especially some U23 riders I gained a fair bit of knowledge on during the season are a bit off imo.

Louis Vervaeke: overall better climber. 4th in Valle d'Aosta, a very mountainious race, on par with Formolo and Chevrier.

Jasha Sütterlin: more MO. 28th and 26th in Avenir is not too impressive, but definitely more than 57.

Andrea Zordan: has to be WAY better. Possible star sprinter in the future, gets over hills really good. Somewhere around 65 hill and 68 sprint with 5 or 6 potential at least.

Alberto Bettiol: he's stronger. 7th in the EC RR, 7th in the Italian NC, 10th in RVV. Probably a rouleur. Surely better HIL.

Alexander Foliforov: some more MO. Just behind Aru in a MTT in 2012, 5th in Valle d'Aosta 2013. Around 67 maybe.

Dylan Teuns: far more MO. Is a climber, not a puncheur (or at least similar). 3rd in Ronde de l'Isard with a big mountain stage.

Daniel Klemme: more SP. Won two stages in China this season, one against an always very consistent Rico Dean Rogers. Maybe 67 or 68.

Maximilian Schachmann: give him the chance to be a good TTer. Bronze in last year's Juniors WC ITT, a decent 12th in this year's U23 one considering he's only 19.

And a fun fact about Davide Formolo: he goes backwards in sprints. Really. If there was a way to give less than 50 in a stat, his sprint stat should be the first to go there. Pfft

PS: I could go on and say Herklotz deserves 68 MO and a chance to develop as stage racer, but I'd like to know other people's opinion as I know I'm not unbiased here.
So does anyone agree?
Edited by cio93 on 08-11-2013 16:31

Alakagom
Not all the stats for young riders were updated this update, so yeah, I am currently doing an update so they should be better. Will take considerations of your suggestions Wink
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Jesleyh
Hmm, your suggestions seem spot on Cio Wink

Derk Abel Bekeringh should get an update to 65 or 66 MO & HI as well,. He's a talented climber. No huge talent, but he's good.

And @ Herklotz, I'd say 69HI & 68MO. So sometimes he'll develop as a climber and sometimes as a puncheur I guess. I still see him as a puncheur though.

@Alakagom Need any help with CT stats? There's quite some that needs to be updated, and now that my test week(well, actually 2 weeks, my school is evil Grin) is over, I've got some time left.

Alakagom
Jesleyh wrote:
Hmm, your suggestions seem spot on Cio Wink

Derk Abel Bekeringh should get an update to 65 or 66 MO & HI as well,. He's a talented climber. No huge talent, but he's good.

And @ Herklotz, I'd say 69HI & 68MO. So sometimes he'll develop as a climber and sometimes as a puncheur I guess. I still see him as a puncheur though.

@Alakagom Need any help with CT stats? There's quite some that needs to be updated, and now that my test week(well, actually 2 weeks, my school is evil Grin) is over, I've got some time left.

Yeah that would be very good. Well I am making sure PCT is spot on. Should be the best in some time for those Daily DB's. WT small stats updates obviously. But since I have exams in January I won't have much time for CT stats, so yeah PM me after you finish your test week in 2 weeks Smile

Jorge14
I Could help you with a lot of stats if anyone need tell me,

Jorge14
I Could help you with a lot of stats if anyone need tell me,

Jorge14
Jesleyh wrote:
A lot of those are at least in the 2014 update DB Jorge14 Wink

Have a look yourself...

Jesleyh i think you atached a wrong cdb file i only see one rider in DB its Lois Garneau

Jesleyh
That's strange, it should be the correct one.

Are you opening it with Lachi's Editor? The official one can't handle PCMdaily DB('s awesomeness)

Jorge14
Yeah i handle now with Lachis thank you.
Need help with anything

PhilipBusch
Herklotz is definately as much a real climber as a puncheur.

https://www.procyc...?id=118742

Jesleyh
Yes, I know about that result(which ended with a downhill btw, but whatever Wink), I'm not denying that he's a good climber, but he has more good results on hills than mountains.

Alakagom
The amount of young riders that get some results in mountains at U23 and then go to achieve nothing in pro ranks is very high.
Plus we have no idea how that races really panned out.

That is not saying he might not become a great climber, but I doubt he'll ever be amazing.
Edited by Alakagom on 09-11-2013 20:22

PhilipBusch
It's just that he has shown several times that he is a good climber on the long climbs too. And of course he has shown more in hilly races, there are more hilly races than mountainous ones in u23.

cio93
Well we can't use others as it's the only mountain stage he rode so far.
Plus the Thüringen one maybe, where he distanced his breakaway companion Foliforov, definitely one of the better U23 climbers, by 3 minutes. Albeit it was more of a Beijing stage 4 climb.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
ISD at the "Dumfries BikeFest Grand Prix"
ISD at the "Dumfries BikeFest Grand Prix"