· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,118
· Newest Member: emeric7444
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2014
 Print Thread
PCMdaily DB Stat Discussion
HijoDelDiablo
Maybe Spilak could have 75 MO 77 HILL? and Kwiat 74-75 MO?

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 16:26
Bot Agent

IP: None  
molianu
Dunno if this was already brought up, but shouldn't Tvetcov from J/Belly be higher than 70 MO? He was pretty consistent this year and just finished 3rd in USA PCL ahead of Majka, which is pretty impossible to achieve in the game with only 70 MO. So... a 73-74 maybe, with some decent support stats?

matt17br
HijoDelDiablo wrote:
Maybe Spilak could have 75 MO 77 HILL? and Kwiat 74-75 MO?

No, think Spilak's already good. He has low rec, and it's more realistic IMO, because he can go 2nd or 3rd in short tage races.

@Jesleyh and co., I noticed Senechal and Ewan are on 8 potential.
Did you tested this? Because I heard that the riders with 8 PO always go OP....
As well some riders with 7 po often go overpowered so..

http://v.ht/Matt17
matt17br
molianu wrote:
Dunno if this was already brought up, but shouldn't Tvetcov from J/Belly be higher than 70 MO? He was pretty consistent this year and just finished 3rd in USA PCL ahead of Majka, which is pretty impossible to achieve in the game with only 70 MO. So... a 73-74 maybe, with some decent support stats?

73-74 is really tooo high, I would say 71 is better for him.
And I noticed he's very overrated in all.
He's veeery good at tt. He should have a +8 boost since he's 64...
FL:70
MO:71
TT:72
PR:70
REC:70
HI:70
Edited by matt17br on 26-08-2014 10:13

admirschleck
Tvetcov is going to be 72, no worries (actually we made that change, but it got lost before release and wasn't saved somehow).
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png

matt17br
admirschleck wrote:
Tvetcov is going to be 72, no worries (actually we made that change, but it got lost before release and wasn't saved somehow).

Good to hear this Smile

molianu
admirschleck wrote:

That's more like it. Hope to see him in World Tour next season.

Avin Wargunnson
matt17br wrote:
For Sagan... well, last year went second at RVV behind only Spartacus and this year attacked again. At Paris-Roubaix finished with Cancellara, Vanmarcke and the others. So don't know why he should stay at 78 and Degenkolb, that got good results on the cobbles only this year has 79...

I can tell you why. because Sagan is always underrateed in recent Daily databases, to prevent lots of people coming here crying that he wins too often. Pfft
I'll be back

matt17br
Avin Wargunnson wrote:
matt17br wrote:
For Sagan... well, last year went second at RVV behind only Spartacus and this year attacked again. At Paris-Roubaix finished with Cancellara, Vanmarcke and the others. So don't know why he should stay at 78 and Degenkolb, that got good results on the cobbles only this year has 79...

I can tell you why. because Sagan is always underrateed in recent Daily databases, to prevent lots of people coming here crying that he wins too often. Pfft

So, since daily = realism we have to change the stats to make him finishing second at every race? :lol:

joren321
What are you guys gonna do with riders as Kadri, De marchi and other attacking riders? Because I can't imagine De Marchi can win a stage on pcm if for example Roche or Rodriguez are also in the breakaway (which I see often in pcm that good climbers lose a lot of time in the first stages, but then go for the mountain sprints). In my opinion the last years it depends on the 'form of the day' which of the riders is going to win the stage. I see often that favorites who fail can't even win stages while going into the breakaway, like Kwiatkoski in this years Tour. Wink

Avin Wargunnson
matt17br wrote:
Avin Wargunnson wrote:
matt17br wrote:

So, since daily = realism we have to change the stats to make him finishing second at every race? :lol:

That was a good one! Grin
I'll be back

hunterkiller
I think that Kristian Haugaard (Giant-Shimano Development) require a big improvement in MO stats; He's just 59 but he's more a climber.

wisdow23
Have a question.. Are the potentials (and stats limits) automatically setted by the game when you start a career ? Because I started a career and there was some really strange things (e.g Tejay have a 85 MO lim, Pozzo 84... etc, etc.. (we all know that they cant be better then Quintana) And there was a 40 (or something) riders with Mo lim. 80 and more, which I believe is weird.. For the sprinters too..many with 80+ limit..

admirschleck
Did you enable "random potentials" in settings? If yes, than make sure to uncheck it and try starting a new career then.
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png

Jesleyh
All stats mentioned here will be considered and applied to the V1.2(so in the bugfix we'll bring out shortly) if we agree.

Edit:

A small question we figured we could ask you guys here:

Is Nizzolo worth 78 or 79SP, in your opinions? We already moved Bouhanni to 80 for the next update, if that helps.

@Matt
Trust us, we've spend a lot of time getting the potentials right, yeah, we tested Ewan and Senechal, though it's impossible to control PCM development fully, unless you assign everyone limits, which, in our opinion, isn't fun.
Edited by Jesleyh on 26-08-2014 13:12
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

wisdow23
admirschleck wrote:
Did you enable "random potentials" in settings? If yes, than make sure to uncheck it and try starting a new career then.

Random Potential wasn't enable. Also there was something like 20-25 riders with 8 potential... Tried to start a new career, but its all the same. I will try to re-install the game and the DB to see of that's fixed, because I don't want too many "world-bests"in the second-third season..

admirschleck
Something is seriously messed up in your game, I am pretty sure. Try reinstalling.

Jesleyh
@Wisdow I'm thinking that's an PCM problem, honestly, because I had the same problem with an other DB too.
Just try to tick and untick the ''random potential'' option and try another career. There should only be 2 riders on 8 potential, not 25.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

vismitananda
Jesleyh wrote:
Is Nizzolo worth 78 or 79SP, in your opinions? We already moved Bouhanni to 80 for the next update, if that helps.

I suggest 78SP, how about his ACC?
-Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever-

Dusen
I think 78SP. Because if you look at his results this season, he doesn't win stages infront of the other big guns. Only smaller races like Tour de San Luis and Tour of Wallonie where the biggest sprinter haven't been in.

And he constantly gets beaten in the bigger races finishing 2st and 3th. Don't think that someone who wins so few stages should be rewarded with more than 78SP Smile

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
That Hurts V2
That Hurts V2