· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2013
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
Jesleyh
Well, Clancy, Downing & Briggs are all guys(well, Downing not much) that should be put down anyway IMO Pfft
Quite a few CT teams got overrated leaders that used to be very good(e.g. Veloso, Haedo), but are now quite rubbish.
I already named most of them I think.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

TheManxMissile
Clancy could take an SP drop to 71/72 but no more. He is one of the fastest Brits when up to speed, but he really struggles with longer races. Same with Downing, he just seems to always be pipped right on the line these days.
Briggs really is overrated though...
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

atlanta
brewers90 wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
@Brewers These seem spot on, though I just dislike track sprinters who do nothing in .2/.1 races, but still get 71+ SP.
Opie 73SP seems a bit too much though.

Yeah, you might be right! Well maybe 72 then but he is one of the quickest sprinters on the British scene. He won a bunch sprint in the Tour Series against all the other sprinters, Clancy, Downing, Briggs etc.

And for the love of god, stop spamming the stat discussion thread with arguments about Froome/Contador and Boonen/Cancellara!! Do you reallly think Alak needs your opinion on the top riders? This is meant to be for the unknown riders from the smaller teams. Looking at the current database, we need some stats for Garneau and a lot of the small German/Scandinavian teams.

No this thread is for all stats discussion, I think their has been good discussions on Contador/Froome, surely we can point out that Contador this year has been owned.Pfft

brewers90
TheManxMissile wrote:
Clancy could take an SP drop to 71/72 but no more. He is one of the fastest Brits when up to speed, but he really struggles with longer races. Same with Downing, he just seems to always be pipped right on the line these days.
Briggs really is overrated though...

Agree with everything. Briggs is as quick as Luke Rowe, Steegmans, Hushovd...:lol:

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:24
Bot Agent

IP: None  
issoisso
I think every rider should be dropped 1 point in every stat just because I want alakagom to be annoyed
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

Waghlon
issoisso wrote:
I think every rider should be dropped 1 point in every stat just because I want alakagom to be annoyed

I vote in favour of this.
THE THOMAS VOECKLER PROPHET OF PCM DAILY

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/funniest.png

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com
SweatyViking
Tarik Chaoufi needs a decrease.

Sergi77
I would increase the stats of: Oscar Landa(norwegian, not spaniard haha), Dylan Teuns, Ty Magner, Willy Willwohl, Steven Lammertink, Maxime Le Montagner, Wouter Wippert, Adam Phelam, Jesus Ezquerra(the TT), Aljaz Hocevar, Lasse Norman Hansen, Antoine Duchesne, Andz Flaksis, Francisco Mancebo, Oscar Sevilla(he just won the Colombian Vuelta), Ruben Zepuntke, Maarten Van Trijp, Jasper De Buyst, Omar Fraile(great increase for him), Gert Joear(he won the Estonian Tour), Edwig Cammaerts, Omar Bertazzo.

Yes, a lot of young cyclists.
Edited by Sergi77 on 27-06-2013 02:17
i50.tinypic.com/s44dae.jpg
img651.imageshack.us/img651/1528/serginacional.png

chrisw_bwfc
Nobody has mentioned the huge differences in ACC in this database compared to others. Riders like TvG, Nieve, Gesink, VdB, Kreuziger, and hell even Basso were all given ACC stats in the low 70s, about 10 higher than in other DBs, which just seems competely wrong to me, given what cyanide have told us about the new acceleration system Frown

Jesleyh
Chris, you're right here, absolutely.
These ACC stats need to be adjusted...
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Kentaurus
Jesleyh wrote:
Chris, you're right here, absolutely.
These ACC stats need to be adjusted...

The catch to that is though their resistance needs to be higher then.
AZTECA - NBCSN pcmdaily.com/files/Micros16/azt.png

Miguel98
Cammaerts does deserve an update. He was injured most of the 2012 season, and this season he already won Classic Loire Atlantique, maybe a FL upgrade + FTR and SP upgrade to 73 FL, 77 FTR and 70 SP?

Kittel
I think Hushovd need a little bit more in cobblestone (77).
Norway

Jesleyh
Hushovd 77Cob? No, don't think so.

SweatyViking
A Hushovd fanboy?

Oh, you're 3-4 years too late Wink

Nicholas
Heres some input on some norwegian riders:

Sondre Holst Enger is in the wrong team, he should be in Plusbank BMC

Ole Haavardsholm, Martin Ole Ølheim, Johan Ziesler, Geir Berg, Håvard Nybø and Svein Erik Vold are retired and should be removed from the db.

Sven Erik Bystrøm should have a bit higher in hill, stamina and resistance. He is really strong and probably the next norwegian professional.

Kristian Dyrnes should be better at sprinting. I suggest +/- 65.

August Jensen should be around 65 in hills.

Reidar Borgersen should be a bit higher in hills aswell.

Kristian Forbord should be lower in sprint and a little bit higher in mountains.

Kristoffer Skjerping lower in MO.
Edited by Nicholas on 27-06-2013 09:52

Sergi77
Sergi77 wrote:
I would increase the stats of: Oscar Landa(norwegian, not spaniard haha), Dylan Teuns, Ty Magner, Willy Willwohl, Steven Lammertink, Maxime Le Montagner, Wouter Wippert, Adam Phelam, Jesus Ezquerra(the TT), Lasse Norman Hansen, Antoine Duchesne, Andz Flaksis, Francisco Mancebo, Oscar Sevilla(he just won the Colombian Vuelta), Maarten Van Trijp, Jasper De Buyst, Omar Fraile(great increase for him), Gert Joear(he won the Estonian Tour), Edwig Cammaerts, Omar Bertazzo.

Yes, a lot of young cyclists.

I hadn't time to said what and why i would increase all this riders:

Oscar Landa: 2nd Trofej Umag(sprint) 10th Porec Trophy(sprint with hills) 3rd Istriang Spring Prologue(2kms). Maybe 67SPR 69ACC 64VAL 66PRL and increase secundary stats.
Dylan Teuns: 3rd Isard 5th LBL u23. Maybe 65MO 68HIL he also won the junior Omloop Het and was 6th at the junior RvV so 65COB is good.
Tyler Magner: Top10 sprints on Beauce, Coupe des Nations, Fleche du Sud, ZLM Tour, Tour of China, Rutas de America... 69SPR 69ACC
Willy Willwohl: Won 3 stages of Tour of Berlin 67SPR 67ACC and increase secundary stats.
Steven Lammertinck: 2nd Simac Omloop(sprint) 4th tour of berlin(flat stages and a ITT) 67SPR 67ACC 66PRL 68FL.
Maxime Le Montagner: 1 stage of Ronde l'Oise, 6th Ronde Van Zeeland(better than Theo Bos), good results at french sprint races. 71SPR 71ACC
Wouter Wippert: 4th Hall, top10 at dutch sprint races. 71SPR 71ACC.
Adam Phelan: 4th Thuringer u23, 7th Royal Smilde, 11th ZLM Tour, 2nd GP Liberaziones(hill), 3th Oceanian ITT, 5th Oceanian Champ, 11th Australian ITT, top25 TDU. 67FL 69HIL 68TT 69PRL 67SPR.
Jesus Ezquerra: Good ITT results 67TT 69PRL
Lasse Norman Hansen: 2nd Thuringer u23, 5ht Denmark ITT, 1st Denmarck u23 CN(RR and TT), 1th GP Herning, 1th Rund um Echborn-Frankfurt u23. 69TT 69PRL 69HIL
Antoine Duchesne: Good sprint results in canada, 3th Canada RR, 7TH Canada ITT. 65VAL 66SPR 66ACC 63TT 65PRL
Andzs Flaksis: 2nd European Champ. RR, 1th Riga Classi, 1th Latvian ITT u23 twice, 4th Latvian RR. 68FL 67HIL 66TT 66PRL 63SPR 65ACC.
Francisco Mancebo: 4th Beauce, 7th AToC, 3th Gila, 7th Vuelta CyL. 69FL 74MO 74HIL 80FTR
Oscar Sevilla: 1th Vuelta Colombia(14 stages) 72MO 72HIL 71REC
Marten Van Trijp: 1 stage of Tour de Gironde, 8th ZLM Tour, good sprint results. 68SPR 68ACC
Jasper De Buyst: 10th An Post Ras. 67FL 65HIL
Omar Fraile: Great Vuelta al Pais Vasco, good hill races, 10th Spanish TT. 71MO 72HIL 74FTR.
Gert Joear: 1th Estonian Tour, 4th Tro Bro Leon. 68FL 67HIL 69PRL 68COB
Edwig Cammaerts: Bad 2012, but in 2011 was 4th Belgium RR, 5TH Tour of Wallonie and this year won the Loire Classic. 71FL 71HIL 69SPR
Omar Bertazzo: 4th Loire, 5th Vitre 4th Tourangelle 12th Toscana... 72HIL 70SPR 72ACC

Jesleyh
Those results of Mancebo certainly doesn't justify a boost. It justifies keeping him like this.
AToC is the only good result, others are expectable of him if you look at his current stats and the field he was up against Wink

Sergi77
Well, in my opinion with 72MO 72HIL he won't be able to do anyone of this results. The 69FL and the 80FTR are because of his attacks, for example at the 1st stage of AToC(with Westra) or his continuous attacks at the spanish champs(every year attack haha)

Jesleyh
Well, take a look at the guys who he beat each time then. Wink
Only California is then impressive, yet not good enough to give him higher MO to me...

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Stupid Sheep
Stupid Sheep