· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2013
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
handsball
What do you guys think roelandts should get in cobbles? I think he deserves something in the 77-78 range, also some fighter because he was smart and attacked as only outsider. (Ronde Van Vlaanderen) Also if your thinking not do upgrade him because of his Paris-Roubaix, he had flat tire when cancellara attacked so.

I just want an opinion on what you guys think that Roelandts deserves Wink

(Roelandts fan right here lol xD)
Edited by handsball on 02-10-2013 11:57

Official Roelandts fan Wink

http://www.youtube.com/user/handsball1
Avin Wargunnson
baseballlover312 wrote:
Sagan 78 for me. When he wins Liege next year, then he can get 80 okay Avin?

I dont want 80 for him, i personally rate him 78/79 now if 81/82 is for Purito. And not sure if he will ever ride Liege (he never did so far), so i doubt he will win it. Smile
It is not suited to his abilities and one must take into consideration that he is usually on top of his game since February, through Tirreno,MSR and northern classics, so he has too much in his legs at the end of April, while many opponents at Ardennes have lighter schedule.

As i said 78/79 in hills, 77 in cobbles seems fitting to me. And high stamina, third highest in the game probably.
Edited by Avin Wargunnson on 02-10-2013 12:05
I'll be back

TheManxMissile
78hills is perfect for Sagan. When combined with his high SP stat he then dominates most sprints and medium hill stages, which is perfect. 77/78 cobbles allows him to compete in the classics provided you peak for them. It also leads to the AI handling him well, focusing on cobbles and sprints, which is what he does. You raise his HL and MO too much you get the Kwiatkowski problem.

Which is that the game thinks they are a climber/stage racer, and suddenly he gets a whole different schedule and behavior.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Avin Wargunnson
And that is what i was talking about. Riders like Sagan or Kwiatkowski are too good in too many areas to be realistically reproduced in the game. Game cant handle true all-arounders and get them proper realistic program.
I'll be back

TheManxMissile
Avin Wargunnson wrote:
And that is what i was talking about. Riders like Sagan or Kwiatkowski are too good in too many areas to be realistically reproduced in the game. Game cant handle true all-arounders and get them proper realistic program.

So you drop some of their stats, which for Sagan is a lowering of Hill and Cobble.

And Kwiatkowski needs a bit of a general lowering as well, to make up for this.

Both are young and improve in the game, so in 2 seasons both will be amazing anyway.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 04:37
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Avin Wargunnson
TheManxMissile wrote:
Avin Wargunnson wrote:

So you drop some of their stats, which for Sagan is a lowering of Hill and Cobble.

And Kwiatkowski needs a bit of a general lowering as well, to make up for this.

Both are young and improve in the game, so in 2 seasons both will be amazing anyway.

Yep, it seems like the good and only way, but it is shame that because of that, AI Sagan has little chance to actually won green in first two seasons (and i never played more than two), when he dominates this competition irl.
I'll be back

ShortsNL
Interesting discussion.

To make a real allrounder you need to give him high stats in areas that are not terrain-specific: along with high endurance and recovery, you need to give them a big red and yellow bar, as then he becomes better on any terrain.

But of course, RES is broken and ACC no longer represents red bar, meaning every rider now has the same size of 'engine'.

Huzzah for Cyanide.

kubys
I haven't PCM13 neither the DB, but can someone tell me stats of Kwiatek?
Die hard fan of Tom Boonen and Quickstep since 2004.

Kiserlovski01
kubys wrote:
I haven't PCM13 neither the DB, but can someone tell me stats of Kwiatek?

flat 72 mo 75 hills 78 tt 71 dh 65 end 65 sp 66 acc 61 cobble 66 rec 69 res 67
pro 74 fighting spirit 63 potential 5

Miguel98
On the Sagan note: Give him 78 Hills with 77 Cobbles. Works perfectly in RVV in PCM. With the FCDB, Sagan, 2nd season, already up to 79 HIL and 78 COB. Was left behind by Cancellara on one of the last cobble stages. Recovered on flat. Then beated Cancellara on the sprint.

Jesleyh
@Kiserlovski No, those are the official DB stats, which are crap.
He means the realname DB stats.
(77TT+PRL, 77HI, 75MO, 70SP, 73COB, 76STA, 73RES+REC.)

IMO, 76MO would be deserved, possibly also 78HI...
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Kiserlovski01
Jesleyh wrote:

I'm sorry, I thought he meant the official ones Wink

kubys
Jesleyh wrote:

Not sure about 76 MO, but 78 HI definitely. Now I finally get it why people were saying, that he's monster.Cool
Die hard fan of Tom Boonen and Quickstep since 2004.

Kiserlovski01
kubys wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

Not sure about 76 MO, but 78 HI definitely. Now I finally get it why people were saying, that he's monster.Cool

IMO, he deserves slightly higher sprint stats ( he came very close to Sagan in the second TDF stage. And what ACC stats has he?

nacho63
74 i believe, 71-72SP could be good for him

Kiserlovski01
nacho63 wrote:
74 i believe, 71-72SP could be good for him

yes, I agree with that

Jesleyh
Well, Kwiatek's Tour de France deserves a 76MO to me, for sure... Wink

i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Alakagom
Jesleyh wrote:

It does indeed. So does 72 sprint. And probably even 78 in hills as well.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

TheManxMissile
Alakagom wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

And then he becomes more of a beast than Sagan, ruining gameplay in 2-3 seasons.

Speaking from experience Kwiat just becomes amazing in a few seasons, and wins 90% of GC's along with 20+ stages/single day races.

Whilst the stats might be realistic, it does not make for good gameplay. Keeping the SP low is a start (70), but if you raise MO then drop TT and HL to compensate. Also do not give him more than 73/74 REC.

Alakagom
TheManxMissile wrote:
Alakagom wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

And then he becomes more of a beast than Sagan, ruining gameplay in 2-3 seasons.

Speaking from experience Kwiat just becomes amazing in a few seasons, and wins 90% of GC's along with 20+ stages/single day races.

Whilst the stats might be realistic, it does not make for good gameplay. Keeping the SP low is a start (70), but if you raise MO then drop TT and HL to compensate. Also do not give him more than 73/74 REC.

It's compensated by lowering his potential to 4. Meaning he's unlikely to develop much in most games already from those stats.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots