· Members Online: 1
jandal7

· Total Members: 160,993
· Newest Member: JorgeNub
View Thread
 Print Thread
The Politics Thread
weirdskyfan64
This election, millions of Americans have felt trapped in the proverbial petrol station.
So they've lit a match and chucked it into the nearest vat of diesel to see what happens.
Disclaimer- Most of my posts are me thinking aloud. And most of what I think is rubbish.
Winner of a FIFA Prediction Fair Play Award (a phrase becoming increasingly ironic)
"... Because he (me) has a sound tactical mind in general..." jandal7, at 9:30 am GMT on 12th May 2016

Paul23
To the American here...Are there really that much people in your country like this? I can understand, if you're against Trump, but a vote is a vote...

i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

Paul23
Also, for most people here, there's a calm down Video. June always finds a way to Trigger people, but at the same time, stay a nice Person.

i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

jseadog1
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/time...e-together

This is an article I wrote after all the protesting and backlash from the US election this year. Give it a read and let me know what you think!

Thanks Smile

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/userproject.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/fantasy.png

PCM.Daily Survivor Season 2 Fan Favorite Winner

PCM.Daily NFL Fantasy Football Champion: 2012
PCM.Daily NHL Prediction Game Champion: 2013
PCM.Daily NFL Prediction Game Champion: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2021

Paul23
jseadog1 wrote:
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/time...e-together

This is an article I wrote after all the protesting and backlash from the US election this year. Give it a read and let me know what you think!

Thanks Smile

I kinda like it, but all those capslock words seem a bit weird currently.
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

Alakagom
The last point is exactly why the fight has just began. Democrats and the people have to complain and fight incessantly from now onwards as Republicans are bat shity crazy.

With them having majority in both house and senate only protesting by the people will be only way to stop some of their crazy ideas.

P.S. Just noticed, Avin I haven't lived in Poland for past 9 years so I can say stuff like that Pfft Although mind you Trump is a hero to Polish people anyway, Polish love nationalists very much <3
Edited by Alakagom on 15-11-2016 20:13
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

jph27
Alakagom wrote:
P.S. Just noticed, Avin I haven't lived in Poland for past 9 years so I can say stuff like that Pfft Although mind you Trump is a hero to Polish people anyway, Polish love nationalists very much <3

Can confirm this, 11 listopada in Warsaw was absolutely terrifying at times. Nothing like a bunch of people in military gear and armbands throwing flares around Pfft

ringo182
Alakagom wrote:
The last point is exactly why the fight has just began. Democrats and the people have to complain and fight incessantly from now onwards as Republicans are bat shity crazy.

With them having majority in both house and senate only protesting by the people will be only way to stop some of their crazy ideas.

Crazy ideas? Or just different ideas to your own?
"Ringo is exactly right", Shonak - 8 September 2016

alexkr00
I'll go with crazy

https://youtu.be/...IM?t=8m22s
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/avatar21.png

ringo182

I'm at work at the moment so can't watch that video. Will have a look later. But...

...is it not democrats currently rioting and acting "Crazy"? According to a report I read a couple of days ago over half the people arrested in the anti-Trump protests didn't vote. Stupidity exists on both sides.

Ad Bot
Posted on 19-09-2024 00:12
Bot Agent

IP: None  
alexkr00
ringo182 wrote:

I'm at work at the moment so can't watch that video. Will have a look later. But...

...is it not democrats currently rioting and acting "Crazy"? According to a report I read a couple of days ago over half the people arrested in the anti-Trump protests didn't vote. Stupidity exists on both sides.

I didn't say there's not crazy on both parts. There's no such things as perfect in politics.

But, at least to me the Republican leaders, and especially the people Trump is going to name, seem to have a whole lot more of crazier/outrages ideas/opinions than the Democrats.
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

Shonak
I'd go crazy too if Trump selects a white supremacist as chief strategist.
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/team.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/manager.png
"It’s a little bit scary when Contador attacks." - Tommy V

ringo182
alexkr00 wrote:
ringo182 wrote:

I didn't say there's not crazy on both parts. There's no such things as perfect in politics.

But, at least to me the Republican leaders, and especially the people Trump is going to name, seem to have a whole lot more of crazier/outrages ideas/opinions than the Democrats.

But it's all a matter of perspective. Half of America voted for Trump and to them the ideas of Hillary C and the Democrats were crazy.
I don't think it's as simple as labelling any political idea you don't agree with as crazy.
I disagree with a lot of what Trump says. But I do understand why large chunks of America voted for him.

Alakagom
Not quite half of America voted for Trump. In fact only 46.8%. He's coming into the presidency with the lowest favourbility rating since the ratings began.

And the ideas of Hillary weren't crazy to most, they didn't vote because her ideas, they voted against her as she's paragon of corruptness and establishment in an election that was all about anti-establishment.

And Ringo, you are wrong. Many Republicans believe global warming is a hoax. Even when the people that study it as their job say otherwise.

This is not fucking matter of perspective, this is about being crazy retarded while being controlled by Koch brothers.

Anyway, at the current rate Hillary is gonna win popular vote by 2m votes. Time to go back to Trump again :lol:

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

SSJ2Luigi
the Schengen area will probably turn USA junior cause outsiders will need to pay €5 and fill in a online application to enter Schengen

I guess it's better that the $50 dollar live interview which can be declined because you looked at the interviewer funny

Spoiler
schengen area is a free travel range in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland (excluding Denmark's Greenland and Faroe Islands, France overseas departments, Netherlands's Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten, Caribbean Netherlands, Svalbard, Cueta, Melilla) (including Monaco, San Marino and Vatican City)

ringo182
Alakagom wrote:
Not quite half of America voted for Trump. In fact only 46.8%. He's coming into the presidency with the lowest favourbility rating since the ratings began.

And the ideas of Hillary weren't crazy to most, they didn't vote because her ideas, they voted against her as she's paragon of corruptness and establishment in an election that was all about anti-establishment.

And Ringo, you are wrong. Many Republicans believe global warming is a hoax. Even when the people that study it as their job say otherwise.

This is not fucking matter of perspective, this is about being crazy retarded while being controlled by Koch brothers.

Anyway, at the current rate Hillary is gonna win popular vote by 2m votes. Time to go back to Trump again :lol:

I'm only wrong in your opinion, Which is fine, that's your opinion.
But my statement that not every person who voted for Trump is stupid is a fact which cannot be denied. As you say, many people voted for Trump to go against Hilary, so you're basically supporting my argument there whilst saying I'm wrong.

Your comment about republicans and global warming is a nothing comment based on no fact and impossible to prove correct or false.

My point is that you can't just say a particular political viewpoint is crazy, or that half of a country is stupid because they do not believe the same thing as you.

That's how all the wars and major problems in the World come about.

AbhishekLFC
ringo182 wrote:
Your comment about republicans and global warming is a nothing comment based on no fact and impossible to prove correct or false.

The President had spoken GrinPfft:lol:
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/s...85?lang=en

alexkr00
AbhishekLFC wrote:
ringo182 wrote:

But I thought he loves China

i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

roturn
Also this Myron Ebell guy, who is denying the climate change theory is supposed to become the Environmental Protection Agency`s next big guy. Wink

Not really the one, that is supposed to be there I guess.

ringo182
AbhishekLFC wrote:
ringo182 wrote:

A tweet by Donald Trump is not evidence that millions of Americans believe global warming if a hoax.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Mountain