· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour of America - Discussion
KaiserAdler
Decent performance but especially lucky McNultly didn't turn on the burners. The second week favors Reis and Eastman. Here's to hoping stamina finally matters, maybe the diffetrence in climbing domestiques tips the scales in our favor.

Congrats to Simba and thanks for another great report!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

TheManxMissile
Frankly i'm dissapointed in Marte, how could he not breakaway again? Pfft

And when doesn't, we send three :lol:
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Ulrich Ulriksen
McNulty not very interested today, that is probably OK since the chances of getting something were limited.

Tomorrow could be interesting, don't think it is hard enough for big gaps but could certainly see someone getting away over the top of the final climb and making it stick.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

whitejersey
Thanks for keeping the reports coming Kandes!

Must have been a pretty nice feeling seeing that stage result, congrats!

As always also thanks to imladrik for the consistency in putting together these reports!

KaiserAdler
CT teams have been dominating this years edition. Things you love to see!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

kandesbunzler26
What a team effort to get us such a great result still early in the race (even more so for us without any sprinter)! Gall on the attack was clearly the right choice as he set himself into a really good position for the KoM fight, and with still a huge gap in the GC he should be given any freedom there. Paulus also attacking in the final was nice already, but the outcome is just insane. Quite some team firsts achieved here by Chevrier and Le Gac with our first GT stage win, our first 1-2 finish and Chevrier now being our first rider ever with two wins (in one season, too). And even better, it's also his second win with a teammate on the podium too, so he's very welcome to keep this streak running.

whitejersey wrote:

Must have been a pretty nice feeling seeing that stage result, congrats!

It was indeed! I managed to just copy and paste the report without actually reading it or get a look at the results, so it's even more surprising.
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

Ulrich Ulriksen
Congrats to KB on a great 1-2, EKOI were active the whole race and fastest at the finish. The McCormick boys are assuming their thank you gift for keeping the race together so EKOI can win will be showing up at the team bus soon.

Unfortunately, we were so focused on that we forgot to set up our own man for the finish. Still a fine show of strength with 7 of 8 McCormick riders in the front group (just), nothing lost in the GC, and something gained in the teams. I like the pattern of the other teams do the grunt work so we can be the strongest at the sharp end of the race.

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:28
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Jakstar22
Not a bad start for us. 7th overall with Madrazo and really excited that he’s able to show himself. Hopefully with the TT kilometres he can improve if he can hold on to the big climbers.

Gustavovskiy
Transitional stages have been rather sympathetic to CT. Congrats guys. Next few days should prove decisive. Hopefully Inkelaar can sneak into a long-day break and regain some time, or maybe Rachid could keep his top10 placing, those would be good news for us.
Manager of Everesting

KaiserAdler
Decent ride by Reis. Ofcourse the final climb wasn’t extremely hard but still managed to dent the gap to Eastman which shows promise for the harder stages still coming. This is the reason we bought him for sure. Congrats to the winners and thanks for the report!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

kandesbunzler26
Congrats to DW, maybe we get every CT team here a win? Gall doing what he's here for, 2nd is still a great result in a GT and the polka dots should be the goal now. He's still more than 10 minutes down, so he should be allowed in the breaks further on.
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

TheManxMissile
kandesbunzler26 wrote:

Congrats to DW, maybe we get every CT team here a win?

We're certainly trying to get there! ;p
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

whitejersey
GASPAR Banana

Ulrich Ulriksen
Had hoped the easier stage with the sharp finish would favor McNulty as the punchiest of the top guys, but didn't work out that way. Oh well, losing GC 2nd was probably inevitable and at least it wasn't a stage win we missed out on.

Congrats to DW, a nicely taken breakaway win.

DarkWolf
Thanks guys!
What an awesome ride by Gaspar, I'm absolutely thrilled! A 3rd place on stage 9 followed by this stage win are results I honestly only mildly dreamed of. Also, 2 riders in top 10 at the moment is something to behold. Of course, the race will be tough for us until the end, but if somehow we can manage a top 10 it would be fabulous.
Congratulations, kb, your team is on a roll! Smile
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/newmember21.png

Nemolito
Over halfway the ToA now and it's still rather tight at the top so far, as expected with the profiles so far probably. Nice to see Ekoi and Simba doing well yet again, and was also nice to see our fellow latinos from Manada Coyote taking a stage win. Mutsumine with a sixth place on the elevent stage shows exactly what kind of a legend he is. Discarded by many, yet finishing sixth on a GT mountain stage. Amazing. Superb reporting as always, Imladrik!
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

KaiserAdler
The one time El Sabbahi wins the peloton sprint the break is never caught Sad

Better luck next time I guess. Congrats to the winner and thanks again for the report!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

MacC
Well, all going well I guess. I am not as confident about Eastman as others...I mean just because he has an extra Mountain point over others ? We'll see, the TT is an extra layer of comfort .

Some great racing and reports so far. Great racing to come!

whitejersey
Damn so close for Quint Sad

Congrats kb, your team is on fire atm!

kandesbunzler26
It's just insane! Two wins and four additional podiums in the last four stages is about what we could have dreamed of for the entire race. We already get 100+ points out of this race and there's still some racing to be done, I just can't believe it. The KoM fight seems to be down to Gall vs. Hermans, so we're expecting some more breakaway action from him (and the others, I don't wanna forget yet another great team effort by Vauquelin and Le Gac today).
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Red Bull - Cervélo stats 2011
Red Bull - Cervélo stats 2011