Jakstar22

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour de Suisse Discussion
MacC
Can't complain overall with Dunne winning KOM and Main finally turning up and breaking top 50.

Probably more than we expected ....thanks for the great reports

redordead
Wow Shock What was Tao eating in Switzerland?! Pfft

I'm not used to seeing him on the attack like that, when he rode the entire Vuelta super passively, which seemed like the correct decision. I was really worried it would backfire for him, but he seemingly knew exactly what he was doing.
I was perfectly content with him defending 6th place, so to get up to 5th and add some stage points is awesome Grin

Habtemichael showed up with the type of performance I was hoping to already see earlier in the season, but he does it here with 12th Smile
Borisavljevic is always super solid, I didn't expect to see him in the early breakaway, but we clearly had designs to attack this stage Pfft

First team classification victory of the season and quite comfortable in the end. I'm always proud of these. I counted 200+ total points from the race.
Team depth at it again! Cool

I agree with Fab, this was an epic stage and with it came an excellent read. Thanks for all the great reporting work, Cunego Smile

Congrats to Polar, Bernal looks ready for Le Tour Wink

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

Luis Leon Sanchez
Conci disappointing in the mountains and although his 5th in the TT is a very solid result, it doesn't do much for our points scoring here. A pity that Thijssen also dropped from 2nd to 5th in the Points classification on the final stage.

Altogether, not a great race for us although positives to take from Thijssen's performances Wink

Thank you for the reports and congrats to those who scored well!

knockout
Fantastic final stage by Foss. First joining the break and once that was unsuccesful he managed to stick around with the "best of the rest" group and climbed to 10th in GC. Best of two worlds and that effort is basically everything i can expect from him here.

Overall, i reastically saw him somewhere between 7th and 12th strongest here so a 10th place is perfectly fine and exactly where i could expect him to finish.
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Contador attacking
Contador attacking