· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
Jesleyh
Blueprint wrote:
Let's just wait impatiently and see what the stats will be like. After all, they're very easy to change if you don't like them...

Yeah, but if I for example want to start a story, I want to do that with an unedited DB(That's my logic Wink). And I want fair (Dutch) stats for other people too Grin
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Ian Butler
I agree with the waiting. It's only TDU now, I hope Slagter keeps this up during the season, but it's possible this is the one thing he does for quite some time. That goes for all riders. At least wait until their supposed peaks to update their stats. Otherwise Rabottini could be 75 MO because he won that mountain stage in the Giro Pfft

Jesleyh
Yeah, I agree with you Ian. Just can't help that I'm a fanboy Wink
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

fcancellara
Slagter's stats do deserve a little upgrade now, don't they? Pfft
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
Jesleyh
fcancellara wrote:

Read the previous page. Some other Dutchmen wanted that too Pfft
but Alak won't correct stats for just one small stage-race...
Edited by Jesleyh on 26-01-2013 18:28

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 06:21
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Alakagom
Jesleyh wrote:
fcancellara wrote:

Not even that. I am not going correct stats until further in the season. There are 3 scheduled updates and I will stick to that. And Slagter will definitely be upgraded in the first one, if he continues to ride as here.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Jesleyh
Alakagom wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
fcancellara wrote:

Not even that. I am not going correct stats until further in the season. There are 3 scheduled updates and I will stick to that. And Slagter will definitely be upgraded in the first one, if he continues to ride as here.

Yes, I know, I didn't want to re-open the discussion again, I'm fine with that Wink

fcancellara
Alakagom wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
fcancellara wrote:

Good to hear Smile
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
dbreality
@Jesleyh : Sorry, but I want to make a further comment on Slagter and Kelderman. Well, I will repeat what many said earlier but that's just the first stage race of the season and absolutely anybody (except some Australians riders) were at their best. So, better waiting on their case.

As a Dutchman, you should know the example of Lieuwe Westra, who was really strong at Paris-Nice, but who was no way near the level during the remainder of the season. (as far as hilly races are concerned)

Jesleyh
dbreality wrote:
@Jesleyh : Sorry, but I want to make a further comment on Slagter and Kelderman. Well, I will repeat what many said earlier but that's just the first stage race of the season and absolutely anybody (except some Australians riders) were at their best. So, better waiting on their case.

As a Dutchman, you should know the example of Lieuwe Westra, who was really strong at Paris-Nice, but who was no way near the level during the remainder of the season. (as far as hilly races are concerned)

Yeah, but Westra doesn't have a very high hill stat, so I think it's fair. And Westra did okay in some other (smaller) hilly races, like the last stage of Tour of Belgium.
But about Slagter, still, beating Goss & Gilbert in a (almost) pure sprint and keeping up with Gerrans means that TJ at least deserves his 75HI that he has. And then I take into account that some of the guys aren't in top-form, since for example Gilbert got 81HI in the DB, but I don't say that Slagter now deserves 82HI because he beat Gilbert Pfft
And I wasn't only talking about TDU, they(especially Slagter) did some nice things last season too, but indeed I thought everyone was surprised by Slagter's performance, so he might deserve a higher hill/sprint.

But never mind, I'm not really willing to open the discussion again Pfft
Edited by Jesleyh on 31-01-2013 06:14

carmelobymelo
Rafal Majka deserves higher MO value, he showed up his strength at last years vuelta, he will also be given a leadership at the Giro this year.
[PCM13]PCM.daily 2013 Expansion Pack DB Updated Stats + startlists (Last update 17.10.2013) - https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....d_id=30591

[PCM13]2013 Startlists (Last update 24.08.2013 - Vuelta a Espana): https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....d_id=30693

[PCM12]PCM.daily 2012 Expansion Pack Updated Stats + 78 startlists (Last update 07.10.2012) - https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....d_id=23810

[PCM11]PCM.daily 2012 Stat updates + startlists (Last update 07.10.2012) - https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....ost_499156

[PCM12]2012 Startlists (Last update 05.10.2012 - Giro dell'Emilia): https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....ost_562321

AiZaK
I look this afternoon, in 10 minutes some stats that I think maybe better for some riders:

- Majka Climb 74/75 I think he show that he´s better climber than 73

- L.L. Sanchez spr 69, He has 70 in the DB, but I think it´s better 69 because the next years he can get 72 or 73

- Simon Clarke, he has in spr 69, I think he is more faster than Luisle for example, I think 70/71 maybe better

- Zirbel cri/prlg 75??? Sorry but I think when he doped... maybe, but Now, It´s not possible

- Ken Hanson spr 69 in the DB, I think this stats for him it´s too poor, he is a good sprinter, the last year did many good results in USA bettet than Fred Rodriguez, Alex Candelario, Richeze brothers,... Ken Hanson maybe 72/73 perfect for him.

- Wiggins I think in Cri maybe better with 82. Tony Martin actually is the King, its absolutely superior than Wiggo.

- Similar in Chrono T.Martin/Wiggins it´s the Sprint Stats Cav/Greip.
I know that Cav has better secundary stats than Greipel, but I think it´s not enought.
I think it´s better Cavendish 83 Greipel 82 OR Cavendish 82 Greipel 81

- And finally, I talk about some free riders a few months ago. I know that its very difficult because there are many many riders, but someones it´s very easy to see
For example: Manuel Vazquez, Loddo, Palumbo, and many more.
If I have time tomorrow I would like to do a list with the most important "fakes" with free riders.

In general there are many good stats, I think this is the best DB in the World for PCM. Congratulations and Thanks for your great work.

valverde321
AiZaK wrote:

- Zirbel cri/prlg 75??? Sorry but I think when he doped... maybe, but Now, It´s not possible

75 is about right imo, 73/74 could be better but he's still not that bad. He's actually had his best season since returning from his suspension, so take that how you like Wink

Last season he won the Elk Grove Prologue against fairly decent competition.

Alakagom
AiZaK wrote:
I look this afternoon, in 10 minutes some stats that I think maybe better for some riders:

- Majka Climb 74/75 I think he show that he´s better climber than 73

- L.L. Sanchez spr 69, He has 70 in the DB, but I think it´s better 69 because the next years he can get 72 or 73

- Simon Clarke, he has in spr 69, I think he is more faster than Luisle for example, I think 70/71 maybe better

- Ken Hanson spr 69 in the DB, I think this stats for him it´s too poor, he is a good sprinter, the last year did many good results in USA bettet than Fred Rodriguez, Alex Candelario, Richeze brothers,... Ken Hanson maybe 72/73 perfect for him.

- Wiggins I think in Cri maybe better with 82. Tony Martin actually is the King, its absolutely superior than Wiggo.

- Similar in Chrono T.Martin/Wiggins it´s the Sprint Stats Cav/Greip.
I know that Cav has better secundary stats than Greipel, but I think it´s not enought.
I think it´s better Cavendish 83 Greipel 82 OR Cavendish 82 Greipel 81

- And finally, I talk about some free riders a few months ago. I know that its very difficult because there are many many riders, but someones it´s very easy to see
For example: Manuel Vazquez, Loddo, Palumbo, and many more.
If I have time tomorrow I would like to do a list with the most important "fakes" with free riders.

In general there are many good stats, I think this is the best DB in the World for PCM. Congratulations and Thanks for your great work.

About the free agents, they should be done for full version Wink All of them in fact should be reviewed hopefully. Thx for suggestions, will take a look at them. If you have a list of free agents, sent them to my PM. Will be easier for me for later to check personally when doing the, Wink
Edited by Alakagom on 04-02-2013 20:10

Pellizotti2
Here are a few small suggestions for the full DB. Smile

Pierre-Luc Perichon and Clement Koretzky (both Bretagne-Seché) are both really underrated, imo. I might be a little biased, being a big fan of both since their time riding for La Pomme Marseille but still. All stats in the low 60s is a bit too low for them.

Perichon won last year's Paris-Camembert, beating Cyril Bessy and Jean-Marc Bideau from an escape trio. He also finished 12th overall in a very hard Tour de l'Ain, ahead of riders like Cataldo, Majka and Bardet. That calls for a bit higher than 61 MO/HI if you ask me.

Koretzky is probably even better, and a bright talent for the future. Here are his most notable result from 2012:

2nd behind Romain Hardy in an uphill finish in Haut Var
3rd on the first stage of Criterium International
15th overall in the Tour of Norway
7th in GP Plumelec, which finishes atop Cote de Cadoudal
2nd in GP de la Somme, winning the sprint in a group that included riders like Delage, Serry, Petit and Casper

A handy puncheur with a good kick, similar to Purito. 61 HI / 55 SP is far too low. I'd say somewhere around or just below 70 HI and 65-68 SP.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Alakagom
Thx Pelli. I hoped you'd point out some Bretagne-Seché riders Smile In general I have been too busy with the exams and such to update the continental teams, and hopefully in coming weeks I'll be doing so. But hopefully I can get Bretagne-Seché done for V1 Wink

Pellizotti2
I can PM you some more riders from the smaller French teams if you'd like. I know most of them pretty well, as I've been following several teams quite closely. Smile
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Jesleyh
@Alak Would be great if you could find some time for some CT teams Pfft

I can try to find some time to take a look on the Dutch CT teams/riders if you want Wink

Alakagom
Jesleyh wrote:
@Alak Would be great if you could find some time for some CT teams Pfft

I can try to find some time to take a look on the Dutch CT teams/riders if you want Wink

Yep, Free Agents will be priority for V1 hopefully. Pro Conti is more or less okay, although revision will come in the summer. For Continental teams I hope to do all the teams over a month or two and release the new updated stats here as .cdb file. We'll see how that goes.

I'll contact you if some help is needed Wink

Rammus
Is Rodriguez 2 mountain higher than Hesjedal accurate ? That's not how I remembered the Giro. Even Sanchez (?) is higher at 80.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Riding through the house
Riding through the house