· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour of California - Discussions
Ollfardh
I mean I just don't get this game
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Eden95
Congrats Ollfardh, good win for De Plus. Good to see that the top puncheurs here were able to get a result at least.

Very surprised at the lack of gaps, or at least that so many sprinters were at the front at the end. I’m just happy Dunbar was safe and sound in the pack and didn’t lose time - interesting he tried to attack on the second last climb though.save yourself for the TT man!

Thanks for the wonderful report!
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:32
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Ulrich Ulriksen
Nice to see Boswell on the move but pity he was fourth of four and couldn't stay with Beltran's original attack. Still one of his better races of the season.

A few quiet days now before the decisive stages.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

AbhishekLFC
Nothing for us in this stage.

Congrats to Ollfardh and thanks for the report!

redordead
I was really rooting for a Beltran win there Frown

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

sammyt93
Not entirely sure how we got a better sprint performance on the hilly stage than we did on the flat one but I guess that's racing

whitejersey
First of all congrats to Oldfardh on yesterday's win!

One of the more messier ways to end a sprint stage with one of the teams that's supposed to put up a train, us, sending Daniel out for the attack after making the catch. Coutinho almost gets his first win in our colours sadly we get beaten to the punch for a stage win for the second time this race!

Grats to Ivan on the stage win for Kiskonen and thanks for the reports so far!

Fabianski
Wow, we got a point...
Really painful to watch my team "racing" here, about time we get to the end of what will likely be our worst HC stage race of the year by far. Which would definitely be unexpected and very disappointing, especially seeing how everything falls into place for e.g. Lampre with very similar riders. Guess we had our share of luck earlier ^^

Congrats to ivan, definitely one of the most surprising sprint winners this year. On the other hand, what can be surprising with that sprint engine... ^^ Even Pidcock was faster than Page, really don't get it...

Thanks for the report. Hopefully there's one left in the next three I can actually enjoy from a team manager point of view...

ivaneurope
Honestly, I'm on the fence if I was going to keep Kiskonen after the season, but this stage wins could turn the tables for him. Thanks for the report
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

Eden95
Congrats Ivan! Good win.

Terrible from Nur Hasan, looked like a messy sprint and he decided to try and sprint from over 1km out. Dumb.

Thanks for the report!
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

Ollfardh
Congrats Ivan!
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

MacC
Thanks for the reports so far Imladrik

Looing at the stats Dunbar is the threat to Eastman tomorrow so it should be exciting

Laurens147
Congrats ivan! Grin
MG - Lotto - Caloi
[MG] New Manager of the Year - PCM.daily Awards 2022

whitejersey
The stages of reading this report:

Break brough back: kalm

We have a leadout: panik

Sprint starts relatively far out: panik

Countinho wins: Banana

Thanks for the report! Hopefully now Monsalve can also generate a solid GC result and this race has been a massive success!
Edited by whitejersey on 08-03-2024 11:21

quadsas
Fine work by Loschy
deez

cunego59
Uneventful couple of stages for us. Good to see at least a bit of breakaway action from Nils and Moise, and Nils might actually have a good chance at a decent result (Top 5?) in the points classification now if he performs well tomorrow. And then hopefully we'll be very active on the final stage with our stronger riders. Thanks for the reports so far!

Fabianski
We continue picking up small points, but 5th is definitely a fine result for Page. Still hoping to one day get that luck Genii and Lampre had here to take the win, but still some chances left this year.

Congrats to Lampre, looks like you got quite some luck in this race that was missing earlier in the year for Daniel! Monsalve beating all the top climbers (bar Beastman) on day 2, Coutinho delivering 1st and 2nd in the sprint stages - even if Monsalve should drop out of contention for the top spots (I'd see him in 8-10th after the TT), this is a great race for you!

Thanks for the report, now fingers crossed we get a really, really lucky day for Rekita and our GC pretenders in the TT...
Edited by Fabianski on 08-03-2024 15:23

KaiserAdler
Afewerki a bit underperforming for his current form and compared to the others in this race. But no biggie, luck was bound to run out. Lets hope Reis brings it to the table tomorrow.
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

Eden95
Terrible few stages for Nur Hasan, sprint stages are just plain unenjoyable this year. Congrats Wj.

Big test tomorrow. Dunbar sucked in the opening mini-TT, then rode amazingly on s2 - hopefully we get s2 Dunbar tomorrow. Hoping he can climb onto the podium tomorrow and have a good day pleeease. I don’t expect him to catch Eastman, but the other two are definitely possible.

Thanks for the report!
Indosat - ANZ HQ

MacC
Good enough from Eastman but still going to be a nervous last day...

I'm a bit confused- I normally want the Irish rider to win !
U S A , U S A

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Something Fishy