Booker

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Circulo de Juárez | Discussion
Sykkel_Freak
Dreadful race for us, and our promotion chances look slim if this is the level we can expect from Dainese in the flat stage races this season. Unfortunately we also had a win goal here, which adds to the frustration.

Thanks anyway for the reports and congrats to Nemo! Manninen looks set for another excellent season.

ivaneurope
My 2 cents regarding the PCM20 vs PCM22 debate - I think we should keep using PCM22...for now. Going back will not do the ManGame any favours and could discourage potential new/returning entries as well as alienating some of the current managers. That's why using PCM22 is the way forward, but if the AI anomalies persist (not that it wasn't an issue with PCM20 either) perhaps we should discuss moving to a different version (PCM23 or PCM24 depending on how the AI would behave)
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

Fabianski
Well, not optimal from Bol in the final two stages. He simply was out of position in stage 4, and never got up to speed it seemed. Pretty much the same on S5, although he was in perfect position at some point, then dropped back to around 20th place for no reason (just like on stage 1) - and again didn't get anywhere. I guess his low acc didn't help him on slightly downhill roads, and he couldn't play out his strong energy stats with others fading much less, either.

But well, I surely won't complain about 7th place overall, plus 7th in the points standings - and obviously a stage win. According to OVL, he was #8 of the 79+ sprinters, so I don't think he landed up in a wrong place.
Furthermore, even though we had to wait for the final stage to make it happen, it was great to see that H. Page joined the break on S5. I was hoping for one of my youngsters to get a few bonus seconds to get a minor GC result plus some U25 points - he did execute that almost to perfection, exceeding his points expectation for the season with one single stage. Well done, Hugo!

Obviously, big congrats to Mighty Matti! It would obviously have cool to beat him, but it's also cool to see a home win for the Mexicans here Smile
Big commiserations especially to roturn, but also Sykkel, Abhi, Ollfardh and sammy. It just doesn't feel right to see so many strong sprinters leaving with (almost) nothing, but instead having 3 79 sprinters, a 78 sprinter (Marin) and even a 77 sprinter (Ackermann) in the Top 10.

Thanks for the reports to Imladrik, you reported those mostly messy sprints really well Smile

Eden95
Contender for most disorganised sprint? Not the best finish today, but we got more than we could have hoped for from this race! A really good start for Abdul Halil here and in GORC with us. Kochetkov also shitting his way to a top-20GC after his break exploits is also a welcome surprise! Thankfully we never attempted to build a train, but it seems like it’s the same teams that attempt to everyday so I doubt we will all season as we’re never going to have a top contender.

Congrats Nemo! Really awesome to see the flying Finn get a win in the chicken’s home race! Super deserved, he had a great race. Tough for Aniolowski to lose the lead on the last stage though.

Tough race for the other big guys though. Hopefully this isn’t the case for the rest of the season.

Thanks for the reports Imladrik!
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

AbhishekLFC
Top 10 on the last stage but still lost a GC position Frown Race to forget for us. Hopefully we get the luck of the sprinter lottery somewhere down the line because it's 0/2 for us so far.

Congrats to Nemo Grin Matti can't stop winning! Thanks for the reports Imladrik.

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:27
Bot Agent

IP: None  
redordead
Apparently Manninen doesn't care which PCM version is used :lol:

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

MacC
Thanks IMladrik and congrats Nemo a home win !

Glanbia taking a heap of points here is a big bonus! Kennett is already racking up significant points which we will need. Liam Curley getting off the mark too, he's going to be a good attacker/fighter

Ulrich Ulriksen
Not a great race for us. Aside from the big guns who suffered miserably Walscheid managed to be the worst lead sprinter in the race and 20th on GC could be viewed as last place in the race with only the horribly treated Groenwegen behind him.

Have to hope the sprint roulette wheel turns in our favor in the future.

Thanks to Imladrik for some great reports and congrats to Nemo, Mannien's brilliance at being the best sprinter without getting himself a lead out is quite something.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

DaveTwoBob
Zabel was super consistent without ever threatening to win a stage. Great GC and Points result for Kraftwerk.

Thanks for the reports Imladrik and congratulations to Nemo.
Manager of Renault Classic [ICL]
Manager of Kraftwerk Man Machine [Man Game]

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots