· Total Members: 161,013
· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[CT] Gjensidige Pro Cycling Team
Laurens147
Great allround team with lot of Norwegian focus, really cool build Smile
I'm glad that you don't really focus on the cobbles. In the other departments I see a lot of scoring ability with Eiking, Lunke, Van Moer, Knotten, Rojus etc. Promotion should be no problem for you.

Looking forward to the Lunke-Chiarello battles in the mountains!
MG - Lotto - Caloi
[MG] New Manager of the Year - PCM.daily Awards 2022

hillis91
Cheers Laurens! As long as i promote, im down for everything! Pfft
i.imgur.com/sqJ8APc.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/jerseydesigner.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/graphicartist.png

TheManxMissile
I've given up trying to figure out which way the CT will go this year. The Top4 here are awesome and should be enough, but i've said similar about nearly every CT team now.
Either way, team is likable (MvS!!!) and regional - so all good in my books.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

hillis91
Cheers! Talent + Region heavy focus this time around for me. Heading to PCT would be awesome with this setup Grin
i.imgur.com/sqJ8APc.png

kandesbunzler26
Eiking, Rojus, Lunke and van Moer should be able to fight for the win in every race that suits their respective strengths.
But given the lack of depth regarding their domestiques we should be able to put up a good fight for Eiking and Lunke, so I'm looking forward to see who's coming up on top there (and January will already be full of opportunities for that Smile).
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 19-09-2024 22:14
Bot Agent

IP: None  
seancoll
Oh how I wish Eiking wasn't on the starting line of every one of my January races (and win goal). Really impressed by this lineup and think you should be well positioned at the front of many races this year.
MG Manager - SEE Turtles

hillis91
@kandesbunzler26: Cheers bro! Looking forward to a great season!

@seancoll: Thank you sir. Let's have some good and fair fights Grin
i.imgur.com/sqJ8APc.png

hillis91
i.imgur.com/7vUJdjk.png

Where do we go from here?

After a rather dissapointing season for us, the managment of the team had a long meeting that went far into the night. The meeting resulted in one thing, we lick our wounds and return to the start line again. A season filled with a bit of bad luck and planning, sees us just inside the top 10. Far behind our goal leading into the season.

The off season could prove to be very important, as the team is considering going with an even more strict national focus, as our main sponsor is putting more pressure on the leadership.

To be continued...
i.imgur.com/sqJ8APc.png

TheManxMissile
I'm shocked how this season fell apart for you. For whatever reason, and i cannot figure out that that reason is, your riders just didn't turn up too often. Must have been massively frustrating to watch as a manager
BUT!
The young core is good. The team identity is strong. Stick with it and i have faith next season the luck will turn around for you.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

AbhishekLFC
Know how it feels with misfiring punchers who should seemingly be in the top tier in the division. Unfortunately, it is getting worse for those kinds of riders in PCM. Hopefully this off season gives you a chance to rebuild and go again. Looking forward to it.

hillis91
We'll stick to our guns for sure! Smile

Let's hope that the Punchers, who no longer scores the amount of points they should, also lower their expectations for salary? Shock
i.imgur.com/sqJ8APc.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content