PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2013
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 22:23
Bot Agent

IP: None  
admirschleck
C'mon Jesleyh, you can't be that much biased.

Totally agreed with FroomeDog's 1st post (about increases and decreases).
Edited by admirschleck on 26-06-2013 12:01
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png

CrueTrue
Cossack wrote:
To all who suffer from low download speed: install a download accelerator, e.g. Free Download Manager, it downloads 10 parts at the same time, went much faster for me.

Or download the torrent. Or download through Multiupload. Both are faster Wink

http://www.pcmdaily.com
atlanta
Jesleyh wrote:
Right, my first post here should definitely be about Dutch talents:
- What have you done to Kelderman? Why 75 MO instead of 76?
Why not 75/75 TT. But the more obvious ones: More Acc & More FTR
- If Herklotz gets 7 potential, then Van Baarle should get 7 as well. Why has Aru 7 potential btw, Didn't you say that only low guys would get it? Wink
A 75 stat isn't low. Where's Kelderman's 7 potential then? (Pfft)
- Dumoulin should be upped a little bit in hills
- Use the suggestion I put on Lammertink(VAc) in the old thread. Can't search for it right now.
- Bovenhuis can take a potential drop to 5
- Van Baarle's sprint can take a boost
- Hoogerland(not a talent, but yeah)'s hill to 75
- Sinkeldam's COB can be dropped to 72

That's it for now.

You serious Keldermn is not as good a climber as Gesink, no way Pfft. Just because Kelderman has done okish in a few stages does not warrant 76 mnt he will already get better, no way is he as good as Schleck and Gesink.Wink

Maddrengen
I think you should begin using higher stats. I really don't think Tony Martin can get much better, why i think he should be 83-85 TT and with Wiggins on the same stat, if 83 or on lower if 84-85. And Cance right under him.
i.imgur.com/vR8EVAA.png

CountArach
I think that Cornu needs his Prologue stat increased by a couple of points. He hasn't had TT results in a couple of years because he spent last year training for the Olympics track team, but looking at his 2011 results he wasn't too bad at all in the prologues (and indeed his track training probably helped that). Not only that but the reason he hasn't done anything this year is that he had hip surgery in April after a long-term problem, and he is only just starting to train again. So even though he isn't great I still think a prologue of around 75 is reasonable, even if his TT stat remains the same.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png Manager of Team Bpost - Vlaanderen i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png

Follow me on Twitter
(All opinions expressed are not guaranteed to reflect reality)

NTTHRASH
CountArach wrote:
I think that Cornu needs his Prologue stat increased by a couple of points. He hasn't had TT results in a couple of years because he spent last year training for the Olympics track team, but looking at his 2011 results he wasn't too bad at all in the prologues (and indeed his track training probably helped that). Not only that but the reason he hasn't done anything this year is that he had hip surgery in April after a long-term problem, and he is only just starting to train again. So even though he isn't great I still think a prologue of around 75 is reasonable, even if his TT stat remains the same.

Oh my God, the first post to actually contribute!
"America. Show a nipple on television and the whole country goes ape-shit." -DubbelDekker

Conardo
Can somebody give me the MO, HL and TT - Stats of

L. König
Huzarski
J. Barta

Sp and Acc-stats from

Kluge
Schorn

from TNE? I´m sitting here on work. Downloaded the file yesterdays night, but haven´t yet a look into.

Muggert
Are we talking about Froome that lost all but one mountain stage, and in the end lost by 10 minutes overall to Contador in the Vuelta?

Until he proves it wrong in the tour I say keep them the same!

Cossack
CrueTrue wrote:
Cossack wrote:
To all who suffer from low download speed: install a download accelerator, e.g. Free Download Manager, it downloads 10 parts at the same time, went much faster for me.

Or download the torrent. Or download through Multiupload. Both are faster Wink

When I was downloading only one link was available, but now it will be much easier Smile

Ollfardh
Laurens Devreese small boosts in Flat, Endurance, Hill and maybe potential, based on 2012 Paris-Tours, 2013 RVV and 2013 Be NC.

I would up Gianni Meersman a bit in resistance, he's really showing he can hang on very good this year.

Stijn Devolder, not sure what to do with him, but I think he does deserve a small boost again after this year's RvV and Be NC. Though 2 races doesn't mean much, he was pretty impressive in those two.

And lastly the cyclocross guys Marcel Meisen and Kevin Pauwels deserve a boost as well, they've shown they can do road races.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Jesleyh
admirschleck wrote:
C'mon Jesleyh, that's just ridicilous, you can't be that much biased.

Totally agreed with FroomeDog's 1st post (about increases and decreases).

It wasn't that bad, I seriously overthought that with results... Prove me even 2 of these riders where I've done totally ridiculous suggestions on?!
Well, ok, I'm out then... Sad
Edited by Jesleyh on 26-06-2013 09:27
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

ShortsNL
Maddrengen wrote:
I think you should begin using higher stats. I really don't think Tony Martin can get much better, why i think he should be 83-85 TT and with Wiggins on the same stat, if 83 or on lower if 84-85. And Cance right under him.

I think Maddrengen is raising a valid point here that deserves more discussion.

I am playing a carreer that has had five seasons so far and the save is now filled with inflated stats because high potentials were given to everyone. It really doesn't play bad at all. Of course we can lower everyone's potential to keep them into the 82-83 maximum range, but why not extend the scale to its natural maximum of 85? When we know rider X won't get better, nor will any other rider get better than X before X starts to decline, why not give him 85?

cio93
Ollfardh wrote:
And lastly the cyclocross guys Marcel Meisen and Kevin Pauwels deserve a boost as well, they've shown they can do road races.

Indeed. If I might elaborate on Meisen:

4th in Germany NC after a hard race, beat riders like Voss, Schumacher, Martens in the group sprint.
Sprint win in Boucles de la Mayenne in front of Fonseca (6th in Dauphiné sprint, 7th in Turkey sprint).
8th in Baloise Tour of Belgium stage 4, the hilly one Iglinskiy won, ahead of Van Aesbrock, Drucker etc. in difficult uphill sprint.
8th in Baloise Tour of Belgium stage 5, the uphill finish Lulu won out of the small group with Martin, beating Arashiro, Lagutin, Terpstra, Dumoulin, Monfort...
Won a sprint in La Mi-Août en Bretagne against Downing.

So he's a decent sprinter and puncheur, probably around 70 in both.

SweatyViking
Ioannis Tamouridis needs more FL and less MO and HIL, and maybe up to 73 SP.

Jesleyh
Some more(not ridiculously biased Admir) suggestions:
- Geert Van der Weijst needs an overall boost
- Johim Ariesen needs to be lowered
- Tim Wellens needs a FTR boost
- I would drop Christian Vander Velde a bit
- Pieter Weening HI to 76, but a bit higher MO(74)
- Not sure, but I would lower Jerome Coppel a bit.
- Bobby Traksel could take a drop, for sure!
- Peron can take a boost
- Tomasz Smolen can definitely take a drop
- Edgar Pinto can definitely take a drop
- Bernard Sulzberger can take a boost, while Goesinnen & maybe Lapthorn a small drop
- I'm not a fan about putting Ross Edgar this high, but right, that can be discussed.
- C.B. Huff can take a drop
- Manuel Cardoso can take a drop
- Stan Godrie can take a minor sprint boost.

That's all I guess.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Miguel98
Cardoso yes, he may take a drop, even tough he was injured and only got back to racing last month. Pinto indeed needs a drop, I'll recomned 70 Hil, 71 SP, 74 ACC, 68 MO, 69 FL. He's the must unlucky rider in Portugal, can tell you that. 2 consecutive Volta's where he falls and breaks his collarbone.

Maxvir
Jesleyh wrote:
- Tomasz Smolen can definitely take a drop

+1 on that, BGZ guys can`t really sprint..i would even suggest replace BGZ with BDC MarcPol.
LMGKK Ziemia Brzeska

Jesleyh
Miguel98 wrote:
Cardoso yes, he may take a drop, even tough he was injured and only got back to racing last month. Pinto indeed needs a drop, I'll recomned 70 Hil, 71 SP, 74 ACC, 68 MO, 69 FL. He's the must unlucky rider in Portugal, can tell you that. 2 consecutive Volta's where he falls and breaks his collarbone.

Well. We don't give Gesink a high MO either, do we?
Spoiler
No, I'm not going to give a rant about Gesink again, though you all know that I think he deserves at least 77 Pfft

admirschleck
Boonen should really get 80 COB. I know,i know ,he was injured,but it's clearly that Cancellara has better results.

Same with Ballan.
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png

HijoDelDiablo
FroomeDog99 wrote:
Couple of things I've changed:

Increases:
- TvG's Mountain should be equal/higher than Evans' after last years Tour. Put him on 78.

Last years on Tour? Cadel won the tour in 2011 Smile
Tejay only did better than Cadel on 2012 tour.. Evans finished 3rd on Giro d'Italia before Betancur (who have 78 on MO)

Finally, Evans = 36 years old
Tejay = 24 years old
If you put Tejay on 79 of MO, in two seasons he will be the better in mountain.. And if you low Evans stats, with 36 years, he will be on 70 on the finally of the first season...
Sorry for my english Sad

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
"the tournminator"