· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2007
 Print Thread
Comments and suggestions
Crommy
matt493 wrote:
Question. Does the new patch fix the crash of looking at the calenders in the months of february, march, and April?

It shouldn't do, that's a bug by Cyanide
emoticons4u.com/happy/042.gif

frankski
Question. Do the new patch on the savegame (CSC 2010) of CrueTrue work so that you further then Parijs-Roubaix come?

mrlol
edit edit: forget about kai reus. he's ok.

Edit: and Contador (83 climb, 79 hill, 76 TT) still has one experiance level to go Shock he will be 85 climbing by the tour de france...
Edited by mrlol on 04-05-2008 18:28

www.leoadriaansenfotografie.nl
Johan92
do you need to download the whole pack again? Not just the news things.
www.pcmnorge.no

CrueTrue
You need to download the package again, yes.

Franski: You can pass that date with PCM Dashboard or by reading and doing what the Race Inscriptions-guide, which can be found in our Articles section, says. This patch won't fix the save game. However, if you start a new game you won't encounter that problem.

http://www.pcmdaily.com
Macquet
In response to the question will there be an update to the db......
CrueTrue wrote:
At the moment, I have to say no.

So much for "no"....great work guys thanks for making the game so enjoyable.

CrueTrue
I really didn't know an update was coming. Dankan had said he wouldn't have time, and today he suddenly said an update was being uploaded right at the moment Wink

Macquet
There was no batch files included....do we need the old ones??

matt493
Do I still have to delete the .cdb files in the other folder in %appdata%
i65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/matthew493/Daniel%20Martin/clickablelink.png

CrueTrue
You need to do what the manual says, and it says that you need to completely uninstall the game, including the folder in %appdata%

jonas3344
So for installing V2 over V1 I have to do this again?

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 06:31
Bot Agent

IP: None  
CrueTrue
If you want all the changes, yes, that's required.

mrlol
people on PCM Benelux are reporting that single player mode doesnt work. after loading the team textures 20/20 the game stops. and they did install V2 the rigth way...

www.leoadriaansenfotografie.nl
mCkROMFOCKA
mrlol wrote:
people on PCM Benelux are reporting that single player mode doesnt work. after loading the team textures 20/20 the game stops. and they did install V2 the rigth way...

I have exactly the same problem. I wanted to play the Giro d'Italia, but the game crashed when loading the cyclists texture. I used the Single Mode.bat file, but it crashed. What can I do???

I reinstalled the whole game, installed it, then the patches, deleted the AppData, then installed V1 and then V2. Is that the right way, or am I doing somthing wrong???

By the way, sorry for writing mistakes, I'm Austrian.

greetz

SportingNonsense
Are you using the single player db?
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg

mCkROMFOCKA
SportingNonsense wrote:

Do I have to rename the DB when playing single mode??? In that case, you solved my problem. Thx

But did i installed the DB the right way, the V1 first, and then the V2???

greetz and thanks for the fast reply

rabobank
mCkROMFOCKA wrote:
SportingNonsense wrote:

Do I have to rename the DB when playing single mode??? In that case, you solved my problem. Thx

But did i installed the DB the right way, the V1 first, and then the V2???

greetz and thanks for the fast reply

I renamed OfficialReleaseSingle.cdb to OfficialRelease.cdb but it doesn't work, the game still crashes after loading the team textures.
Edited by rabobank on 05-05-2008 18:50

verm
Im currently racing the veulta a espana with astana in my career and the game crashes while trying to load the 5th stage, so i simulated and now the same is happening with stage 6. Dont think its a known bug...
Any ideas on how to move on from here, as I dont want to simulate again and lose my lead.

Until now I have not had any major problems with this DB, so hope to carry on.

Jape
The V2 has two cyclists with the same ID in the DB. ID is 1078 cyclists -> Di Paolo and Palumbo. I'm guessing Palumbo shouldn't be there since it's missing values for a lot of columns.

JakobNielsen
Hey

I have just downloaded the database, and it seems pretty brilliant. However I have some problems that make me unable to play with the PCM.daily database.

I have done exaclty as the instructions say, but whenever i have to load a stage (no matter which stage) the game crashes when the cyclist textures needs to be loaded. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I have searched some threads for an answer, but I haven't found one.

Oh, and another thing. I read that there are two databases. One for career and one for playing stages and stage races, but it seems that I'm only able to find one database within the .rar file (the OfficialRelease database and the OfficialSinge - or something like that - but they are the same?). I suspect that this i the databse for stage races. Where do I findt the database for career playing? The answer is probably right in front of me.

I hope that someone will be able to help. Thank you.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Sunweb 1-2
Sunweb 1-2